The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2022, 08:51 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MYS @ BMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Massage : 9/10 with back stepping
HJ : 8/10 slow and sensual
Autoroam : Top inner & outer
Damage : entrance + $50

Young and slim SYT body. GFE talks alot
Last time at elephant more fun. Now wants to see her abalone must top up.

Last edited by SGhappyman; 02-01-2022 at 02:30 PM.
Old 03-01-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitchy View Post
No bros here ever tried L*na from LXY?
MILF material, decent rack but figure lose to K
Old 04-01-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Snitchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
MILF material, decent rack but figure lose to K
Thanks bro! PM-Ed you some questions hope you saw it bro.
Old 04-01-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
qwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo bros, any recommendations at this area? Thanks!
Old 06-01-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
letsbonkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just ended a session and wanna share my virgin experience at forest. ML looks not bad and massage quite good. Didn't really follow the thread so don't know what to expect. Then when next door got conversation understand the whole game already. ML started playing ping pong at the 30 min mark and man she made her case. Opt for HJ and enjoyed it all the way. Downside is that the shower need to walk pass the Recep. A but awkward... Damage entrance +$50
Old 06-01-2022, 09:05 PM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsbonkon View Post
Just ended a session and wanna share my virgin experience at forest. ML looks not bad and massage quite good. Didn't really follow the thread so don't know what to expect. Then when next door got conversation understand the whole game already. ML started playing ping pong at the 30 min mark and man she made her case. Opt for HJ and enjoyed it all the way. Downside is that the shower need to walk pass the Recep. A but awkward... Damage entrance +$50
How old is the ML? Who to look for
Old 06-01-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
letsbonkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
How old is the ML? Who to look for
I let them pick for me. By her looks I am guessing around 30
Old 06-01-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Justdolah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to the forest too a couple of weeks ago. Slightly more expensive than the usual 50/hour. The girl not bad looking. Her name is a common drink, but pronounce in Chinese.
Old 08-01-2022, 01:44 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Based on the description, went forest and picked the big boobs viet. Whole session was fun as she kept giggling away. Damage was entrance + $50 to squeeze her boobs. But the ML uniform was very tight, not the common polo tee don't know what you call that

Got to know her name in chinese. Is a very common drink and is a mandarin song title.
Can share via pm?
Old 09-01-2022, 10:38 AM
SamSter

..........Deleted..........

Last edited by SGhappyman; 12-01-2022 at 10:35 AM.
Old 09-01-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

That's why for me I'm a bit fussy over the clothes worn by the ML's...Such clothing will sometimes artificially push the bra size to 1 or 2 size bigger when it is much smaller....Another thing is it makes it a chore just to touch the forbidden fruit...

While you are busy attempting to grope and reach for the grapes, she is furiously wanking you away and before you knew it, you;ve raised the white flag already...

Pew...pew....pew.......

Quote:
Based on the description, went forest and picked the big boobs viet. Whole session was fun as she kept giggling away. Damage was entrance + $50 to squeeze her boobs. But the ML uniform was very tight, not the common polo tee don't know what you call that

Got to know her name in chinese. Is a very common drink and is a mandarin song title.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 09-01-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

walked in and tried this forest tcm. seems like the lady boss at the counter was the same as the previous mys, contact also same.

got assigned a prc milf ml that was in casual wear. quite sexy, denim shorts and spag top with decent racks. quite turned on when her legs brush against my hands. unfortunately massage was quite cmi and nth was offered. knn waste time. anyone can share conact of the view ml?
Old 12-01-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I suppose SS ML are all heavily photoshopped? damn, looks good haha. Shall skip then.

Any FR on G******r S**, cant seem to find on this.
But from the way the take their photo; seem familiar to some hmmm
Old 13-01-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloSYT View Post
I suppose SS ML are all heavily photoshopped? damn, looks good haha. Shall skip then.

Any FR on G******r S**, cant seem to find on this.
But from the way the take their photo; seem familiar to some hmmm
It's the same chain I think that belongs to the photoshop expert, given up on this chain long ago. PS gao gao, then the girls all need you to take $88 entrance and top up like crazy in the room. Save your $$ for other places
Old 13-01-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Go find Ch***y from JCS or Lily from SS. She can help your dick stand again
JCS dont seem to have the playability leh. Entrance slightly expansive also. Maybe they see 1 blue note no up roam outer might well at home pcc haha. This my personal pov lah. Maybe others get more deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
entrance need 88?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Think must be lah, if not where got slow & sensual hj? where got inner & outer autoroam?

To hv the abv xtra must opt for 88 and pay separately for the xtra, in most cases ..
This yuki very active on telegram though. If take basic 58 service will cui or not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1