The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all
Re: MYS @ BMC

Yep I visited her a few times at MYS then the final straw at her own condo where her attitude is really very cocky.. that cocky attitude big turn off… we Singaporeans spoilt our own market..
Old 11-10-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Really don't understand why so many bros still want to look for her. SanSan knife is so sharp. Spend your hard earned money somewhere else. There are so many waiting for us to try. Normally I won't look for the same ML more than twice unless she is super good
I like your motto... like a panda..

eat, shoot, leave...
Old 11-10-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Anyone know where Anna from Palace spa gone to? Thanks sorry if this is not the right thread but surely some of the chiongsters would know
Old 11-10-2021, 12:55 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Yep I visited her a few times at MYS then the final straw at her own condo where her attitude is really very cocky.. that cocky attitude big turn off… we Singaporeans spoilt our own market..
Many carrot head spoil the market rate.

Last edited by SGhappyman; 11-10-2021 at 01:22 PM.
Old 11-10-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
Worriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorriedsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Definitely still prefer her at mys where her attitude was very humble and nice.
Since she now advertises on sglonelyguys, got access to a bigger pool of customers.

Saw the reviews on sglonepyguys, well reviews can be made up.

Last edited by Worriedsbf; 11-10-2021 at 03:11 PM.
Old 11-10-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone know where Anna from Palace spa gone to? Thanks sorry if this is not the right thread but surely some of the chiongsters would know
Oh she no longer there meh? When did you last checked?
Old 13-10-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Canesten is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone been to Sky Spa?
Old 13-10-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 6
Newbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I couldn’t post on the TB thread but just wanted to know whether JCS can get beyond standard HJ and any recommendations for good roaming . I’ve tried 2 MLs and menu was quite limited to standard services. Appreciate any info via PM.
Old 13-10-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 11
Himerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud ofHimerosg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie72 View Post
I couldn’t post on the TB thread but just wanted to know whether JCS can get beyond standard HJ and any recommendations for good roaming . I’ve tried 2 MLs and menu was quite limited to standard services. Appreciate any info via PM.
PMed you bro
Old 13-10-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
ChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud ofChineseFarmer has much to be proud of

any recommendation for jbm and tb? been going to ele….. in tb but it is getting stale and expensive..
Old 13-10-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Canesten is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himerosg View Post
PMed you bro
Can pm me also?
Old 14-10-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!

Any bros got any special from wfm at bmv? Went there once but was clean although butt massage was very shiok
Old 14-10-2021, 10:31 AM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Any bros got any special from wfm at bmv? Went there once but was clean although butt massage was very shiok
Won****** Fin*** Massage?
Old 15-10-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 14
Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!Anycall is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Won****** Fin*** Massage?
Yes. A lot of aunties inside though
Old 15-10-2021, 08:00 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anycall View Post
Yes. A lot of aunties inside though
If those aunties are sexy I no problem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1