The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2021, 09:33 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MYS @ BMC

Anyone tried the new ML Jay at Sen** Spa?
Old 28-11-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any good review of of the above ML?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 28-11-2021, 01:30 PM
SamSter

SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post
You try liao remember to share the review here

Last edited by SGhappyman; 29-11-2021 at 09:15 AM.
Old 29-11-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried Sky Spa - Sandy.

Her massage is very good and always check for strength. She also explained about her massage, what she is going to do and why.

However, she looked totally different from the picture. She looked huge size to me. Either different person totally or she put on a lot of weight.

The entrance fees is around $80, cannot really remember.

Please up me if you find the info useful. Thanks, bro.
Old 29-11-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post

Her massage is very good and always check for strength. She also explained about her massage, what she is going to do and why.

However, she looked totally different from the picture. She looked huge size to me. Either different person totally or she put on a lot of weight.

Went once after being deceived by the pics, never again…
Old 29-11-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Anyone tried the new ML Jay at Sen** Spa?
wah i also wanted to ask. i tried the prev new one mary
Old 29-11-2021, 09:06 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Went once after being deceived by the pics, never again…
Thanks for sharing
Old 29-11-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 17
cover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post

If you observed those spa ML pictures careful enough, they all have one unique feature...oval shape face 瓜子脸!They used Zheng software to make them looks nicer. But of course, some of them is really chio even no need to use the Zheng software.
Old 29-11-2021, 01:22 PM
SamSter

Anyone know where are TB animal massage Yuki now? Please share via pm.
Old 29-11-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1 of the ML told me there is someone who charge $5 per photo for editing. Most of them only look 40% like their pic
Old 30-11-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone had tried the ladies from Sense Spa?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 30-11-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Although the face filters have improved, but it is still pretty obvious. And if they needed to zhng up their faces, you must already take everything with a pinch of salt

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 01-12-2021, 11:33 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Every bro got their own opinion.

my view that that its quite worth for A at AE.
I am used to the $88 MP everywhere. This one no different from the $88 joint I visited.

Plus point on this joint is that it is more discrete on level 3, Also it is a beauty parlour, door no window (if I remeber correctly) and can be lock. Uniform is short skirt.

Being that A was from elephant, her massage is ok. for extra, other than her small neh neh, she also allow from free roaming southwards. Its very wet
A wet wet liao your 2 blue notes also flew liao
Old 01-12-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Anyone had tried the ladies from Sense Spa?
swee swee chiobu SYTs, as seen from the photos ..
Old 02-12-2021, 11:19 AM
SamSter

Quote:

Any reviews to share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1