The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all
Re: MYS @ BMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
She got a posting at SLG. You can find her there.
I confirm with many bros her rate is out of this world, golden pussy level. I won’t even bother checking her next time.
Old 07-10-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What’s the out of this world rate now
Old 07-10-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
I confirm with many bros her rate is out of this world, golden pussy level. I won’t even bother checking her next time.
Ya...that what i heard too. I tried her before at her old place and saw her when tried her roommate at her new place.
She is at my pending list when i sick of trying new ML. Sometimes i just wanted get someone i know looks good without surprises. Haha.
Old 07-10-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 850 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120094 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

SS is over priced.....so many cheaper and better option...Why still let these ML carrot and in return they turn more greedy. Go back to China and say SG alot of carrot head and this is why so much PRC want to come...Cos singaporean so stupid and easy to con their money.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 07-10-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Flamer89 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any kind bro can pm me V new location.
Tks in advance.
Old 07-10-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Dany123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamer89 View Post
Any kind bro can pm me V new location.
Tks in advance.
Anyone tried fei fei before at AE?is it worth going?
Old 07-10-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 6
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
SS is over priced.....so many cheaper and better option...Why still let these ML carrot and in return they turn more greedy. Go back to China and say SG alot of carrot head and this is why so much PRC want to come...Cos singaporean so stupid and easy to con their money.
Totally agreed.
There are many kind innocence singaporean man
to get con by them.
With their brilliant mindset direction from the past.
China has come from 3rd world to current world class country.
Carrot as much from singaporean and boast their economy
by spending domestically and live prosperously.
Old 07-10-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
What’s the out of this world rate now
A rate that can you get a few good bonks with fresh SYTs and maybe even a few supemodel quality.
Old 07-10-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
This is hard truth
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 07-10-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

Of course she is overrated and too expensive. I stopped booking her as well. Yet she is very young and gets easily 2-3 bros a day. That is enough. She can select them and arrange favourable timing. At MYS she had a 12 hour shift and had to blow 7-8 guys a day including unknown ones. Two days off a month.
The girl is not the dumbest in the trade, isnt?
Old 07-10-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Of course she is overrated and too expensive. I stopped booking her as well. Yet she is very young and gets easily 2-3 bros a day. That is enough. She can select them and arrange favourable timing. At MYS she had a 12 hour shift and had to blow 7-8 guys a day including unknown ones. Two days off a month.
The girl is not the dumbest in the trade, isnt?
That’s why we shouldn’t be a carrot and spoil the market - there are so many other nice SYT or big boobs natural ladies that don’t charge an arm and a leg.. at the end of the day, this creates inflation for us chiongsters.
Old 07-10-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
That’s why we shouldn’t be a carrot and spoil the market - there are so many other nice SYT or big boobs natural ladies that don’t charge an arm and a leg.. at the end of the day, this creates inflation for us chiongsters.
I said I stopped seeing bro. Fully agree with your comments. However demand very strong for 21 year old irrespective of price. Singapore is a boring place, cant travel, cant do this, fear of covid everywhere, etc..Hence she has enough clients willing to pay. I wish her well and I move on!
Old 08-10-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Anyone tried Sen** Spa Vivi?
Still got bros going this spa?

And for bros who like going out by the back door here, there was a PI or some avid photographer (nicely positioned and hidden) pointing his cam at the back door from the MSCP when i parked there (right next to his huge MPV) for lunch probably engaged by some disgruntled wives to catch husbands going for HJ during office hours…
Old 08-10-2021, 10:05 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Still got bros going this spa?
A will stand behind your head and use her boobs to massage your face
Old 08-10-2021, 10:11 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

AE boyzilian waxing having promotion $60. Wasted H never do for male
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1