The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
Plextor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlextor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Anyone knows if can do tele-art in singapore for the pre-departure test to VN? or must go clinic and get physically swabbed for ART?
Old 10-04-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Oic...i just came back 2 weeks ago. Very smooth when clearing the custom at HCM side. Maybe they got tip off and looking for something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathung View Post
Hcm. Never been groped so badly before. They don’t even use the wand to test for metal. They just molested me badly to look for loot. Saw many folks get called in the special interview cubicle inside the room. Damn dirty fellows
Old 10-04-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plextor View Post
Anyone knows if can do tele-art in singapore for the pre-departure test to VN? or must go clinic and get physically swabbed for ART?
You can but need to time your test to make sure you can clear immigration before 24hours. It is only valid for 24 hours.
Old 10-04-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plextor View Post
If the clinic or test center is able to provide u a memo then VN side dun bother as long as the memo states "negative".
Old 10-04-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Careful about going thru custom with money. They now have a rule about amount VND you can bring out. Max 15M. I never seen custom officers so hard working. They grope me when I go thru the body scanner and it seemed to sound for everyone. Just an excuse to touch you up. Anyway lost a few M vnd. Hope it helps some of the Cheongster here to be careful about taking money out of Vietnam. Btw they threatened with barring me from traveling if I did not pay the “fine”
2 things they very good at. Money n iPhone.

Depart, be careful money. I never kana check before. Only once.. And that's the only time I carry stacks of money.. They damn good, their manning of xray. Cos I flying frm hcm via sg to indo. Was carrying 3 stacks of 100k rupiah. But they LAN LAN let me pass. Cos its indo currency n only worth abt 3k sg nia. If thats 500k dong, 3 stacks. .. Bye bye loh.

Arrive. Be careful brand new in the box iPhone. Haha. . . I kana check twice n both time. I was carrying a new iPhone. Pre covid. I will visit vn at least 15x a year. Never check me 1. Both time I with new phone. They check. Knn. Its not coincident. .. They just so pro. Hahaha. Of cos they will say need to tax etc. I slip them 500k n walk off.. . hahaha. if they flip thru my passport, say 3 years old pp. . at least 40 to 50 stamp. . they usually will go easier on me.

Don't get in trouble. I not promoting illegal thingy. U hv to see situation. Go with the flow

Last edited by langpalang; 10-04-2022 at 09:13 PM.
Old 11-04-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samsforumhk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros in Hanoi, any recommendations for massage? Feel free to PM me too if have
Old 11-04-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykor View Post
Hello everyone, any brother can recommend where can I do an ART before I depart Vietnam back to sg.. thank u very much
if dont want to wait goto family medical practice at D1 HCM 4 Đ. Lê Duẩn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
when i went there, totally no queue . 500k VND all in and results were printed out before the 15mins. was in and out the place within 20mins
Old 11-04-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is good to be Kiasee but all the ktv staff don’t wear mask. Anyway from my interview with them, as I personally wanted to find out how many times can you get Covid. Most of the girls only get it once in the past 2 years. A few get it twice but the symptoms is even milder the second time round.

Thats the problem with most people especially those that got triple-vaccinated or got infected before, they simply became complacent & ignore most basic safety practices as they think they are 100% safe now

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-04-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Careful about going thru custom with money. They now have a rule about amount VND you can bring out. Max 15M. I never seen custom officers so hard working. They grope me when I go thru the body scanner and it seemed to sound for everyone. Just an excuse to touch you up. Anyway lost a few M vnd. Hope it helps some of the Cheongster here to be careful about taking money out of Vietnam. Btw they threatened with barring me from traveling if I did not pay the “fine”

This rule actually already been in-place for many years already just that they seldom enforce

I have been travelling up-&-down from Wetnam for a really humongous amount of years already and have never had a good impression of their custom officers ever

Looks like it would be wise to strictly heed this policy now given your recent bad experiences

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-04-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbull168 View Post
if dont want to wait goto family medical practice at D1 HCM 4 Đ. Lê Duẩn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
when i went there, totally no queue . 500k VND all in and results were printed out before the 15mins. was in and out the place within 20mins

Reality of life, those that cost 140K got queue, those that cost 500K no queue

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-04-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
Arrive. Be careful brand new in the box iPhone. Haha. . . I kana check twice n both time. I was carrying a new iPhone. Pre covid. I will visit vn at least 15x a year. Never check me 1. Both time I with new phone. They check. Knn. Its not coincident. .. They just so pro. Hahaha. Of cos they will say need to tax etc. I slip them 500k n walk off.. . hahaha. if they flip thru my passport, say 3 years old pp. . at least 40 to 50 stamp. . they usually will go easier on me.

One trick I learnt a long time ago, if I ever want to bring a brand new HP into Wetnam, I will carry it in my pocket with my Wetnam SIM in it (no box, the box is dis-assembled and in parts & pieces inside my bag/luggage), reach hotel liao than assemble back into box but no choice have to break the box seal but its a good practice as u can check the phone functionality too ), this is not suspicious as most people nowadays carry 2 HPs as a norm

But of cos if you are carrying multiple boxes than good luck liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-04-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kingkong2007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
One trick I learnt a long time ago, if I ever want to bring a brand new HP into Wetnam, I will carry it in my pocket with my Wetnam SIM in it (no box, the box is dis-assembled and in parts & pieces inside my bag/luggage), reach hotel liao than assemble back into box but no choice have to break the box seal but its a good practice as u can check the phone functionality too ), this is not suspicious as most people nowadays carry 2 HPs as a norm

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Thanks for sharing
Old 11-04-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kaltong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need advice here, I'm bringing a mattress cleaner (Iris Oyhama) & Dyson hair dryer as check-in luggage, with bubble wrapped, no boxes. Both are used products. Will the custom officers ask for "coffee money"?

Quote:

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 11-04-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykor View Post
Hello everyone, any brother can recommend where can I do an ART before I depart Vietnam back to sg.. thank u very much
TSN Domestic Airport. VND150K
Old 11-04-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
XeDen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXeDen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thats the problem with most people especially those that got triple-vaccinated or got infected before, they simply became complacent & ignore most basic safety practices as they think they are 100% safe now

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
My friend triple vaccinated, infected in Feb 2022 but tested positive in HCMC during his trip in March 2022.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1