The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Oh yeah this is the one article I was tokking about.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
My answer same same as above...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Detention officer investigated for sexually abusing female inmate in southern Vietnam

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 03/20/2017 11:02 GMT + 7

A detention officer in the Mekong Delta province of Tien Giang has been investigated for sexually abusing a female inmate at a local detention facility.

The Supreme People’s Procuracy has begun legal proceedings against T.M.P., a former senior lieutenant detention officer at the prison of the police department in Go Cong Commune, for his alleged sexual abuse on N.T.D., a female detainee.

According to the case file, D. and her boyfriend were arrested a police officer in Go Cong for trading drugs in November 2015.

The two were then held in custody at the detention facility in the commune, with D. placed in cell No. 8 while her partner was held in cell No. 9.

P. took advantage of his authority as a detention officer at the prison to ask D. to have sex with him.

In return, the man would provide favorable conditions for D.’s family members to visit her regularly as well as for her to meet her fellow inmate boyfriend privately.

P. also promised to assist D. if she had any trouble at the facility.
The detention officer began having sex with the female inmate in her cell in mid-December 2015.

On February 10, 2016, D. asked P. to let her meet her boyfriend. Following the officer’s approval, the couple met at around 11:30 am the same day and had sexual intercourse in cell No. 9.

The female detainee later became pregnant, resulting in the entire case being discovered by authorities.

D. gave birth to her son in late 2016, with DNA test results revealing that he was the child of D. and her boyfriend.

Old 20-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Speedboats to Con Dao Will Begin This June

Published on Monday, 20 March 2017 13:00 Written by Saigoneer.

Starting this June, high-speed boats to Con Dao will be available from the Mekong Delta’s Soc Trang province.

Last week, according to Vietnam News, high-speed boat firm Super Dong broke ground on a new ferry terminal in Soc Trang’s Tran De town. The 3.6-hectare site will include a wharf, parking area, entertainment zone, hotel and park, the news outlet reports, and is expected to cost VND90 billion (US$3.94 million).

On its website, Super Dong announced that it would also use a brand-new VND50 billion (US$2.2 million) high-speed vessel on the route. The boat has a capacity of 306 passengers and would make the 90-kilometer journey between Soc Trang and Con Dao in two and a half hours.

To start, Super Dong plans to run one Soc Trang-Con Dao trip at 8am each day as well as a return trip at 1pm. A second boat will also go into operation from the start of next year, according to the firm, which also runs high-speed boats to Phu Quoc from Rach Gia and Ha Tien. Tickets are expected to cost VND310,000 per person, and the firm expects to handle 30,000 passengers in the route’s first six months of operation.

Old 21-03-2017, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
still U liap bor kiu...what billionaires or trillionaires...liap bor kiu...

You no need liak anything liao lah, you already Transcended status liao nothing in life can faze you liao......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 21-03-2017, 07:41 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I seem with my own eyes...not all punters are web savvy...they are still runners helping place bets for those who dun know how to use online...anyway not important...you are rite in a way...but we tokking diff kind of species...

high stacks of 500k notes changing hands...counting already takes few minutes...

Aiyah you totally off-topic liao, all the way we were tokking about those gambling/betting websites and how they operate without having the need to collect hard cash but using electronic means then you go and tok about such freelance middlemen whom earns from placing bets for others but not employed by the website

If you wana tok about middlemen whom earns a cut then no end liao they are almost everywhere in their daily life, from recommending lobangs such as jobs or guiding newbies to overseas, giving private loans, buying groceries, even game farming also have not the same topic leh

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-03-2017, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
see you like xnn.com...me liap bor kiu lah...

Of cos what......anything you will either reply liak bo kiu or xnn.com......traits of a Transcended Being

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 21-03-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
chey...only 10% increase...no big deal...the place big enufg...to accomodate more...

Its the actual quantum that counts as all percentages are always relative if you say normally only 100 visitors then 10% increase is only 10 more irritating tourists, but if you are tokking about more than 1m visitors per year then 10% more is terrible liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-03-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
label Mr XNN.com sure bor salah...

Wait people think you keep promoting this particular website again as almost every other post you made is about this website leh

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-03-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Detention officer investigated for sexually abusing female inmate in southern Vietnam

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 03/20/2017 11:02 GMT + 7

The female detainee later became pregnant, resulting in the entire case being discovered by authorities.

D. gave birth to her son in late 2016, with DNA test results revealing that he was the child of D. and her boyfriend.

He never do a thorough job, should have provide a condom to that inmate as well for her to meet her lover

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-03-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
You no need liak anything liao lah, you already Transcended status liao nothing in life can faze you liao......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
U kong simi sai...liap bor kiu...

Old 21-03-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
about middlemen whom earns a cut then no end liao they are almost everywhere in their daily life, from recommending lobangs such as jobs or guiding newbies to overseas, giving private loans, buying groceries, even game farming also have not the same topic leh

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Si si...i tok gambling tradtional way and u tokking diff frequency...

Old 21-03-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Of cos what......anything you will either reply liak bo kiu or xnn.com......traits of a Transcended Being

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Kong simi...liap bor kiu lah...kkkk...

Old 21-03-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Its the actual quantum that counts as all percentages are always relative if you say normally only 100 visitors then 10% increase is only 10 more irritating tourists, but if you are tokking about more than 1m visitors per year then 10% more is terrible liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Another terrible news...ah tiong flovking there daily by 25k to 35k per day....jialat...

Old 21-03-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wait people think you keep promoting this particular website again as almost every other post you made is about this website leh

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Yes u mr xnn.com...

Old 21-03-2017, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
He never do a thorough job, should have provide a condom to that inmate as well for her to meet her lover

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Haizzz....ppl in province dun know bao cao su or condom....tell u joke...many vb ask what is this packing when in convenience store...packing is condom durex etc...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1