The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 7
norknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Do you feel awkward visiting different ml from the same shop?

Yes I did feel awkward when I went to my usual MP and dunno why that day, I just felt like doing lucky draw so never book my normal ML.

Went in and oh, tio one I had before. She was nice, chatty but figure not as good as my usual ML. So I requested for happy ending first and she was ok sure! My usual ML came in later and since its a curtain joint, obviously they were telling each other I was there but no animosity. Just giggles from both of them. After 60mins massage, I will usually ask for second hj from my ML so this current one asked, "you want second round?" I said no coz I really was finding it hard to be turned on by her. Right away, she told my usual ML and both giggled.

Otw out, I walked past my usual ML who was massaging another guy and I squeezed her butt while she pretended to trip me with her leg stuck out. Laughed and left.
Old 24-04-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Edisonoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norknork View Post
Yes I did feel awkward when I went to my usual MP and dunno why that day, I just felt like doing lucky draw so never book my normal ML.

Went in and oh, tio one I had before. She was nice, chatty but figure not as good as my usual ML. So I requested for happy ending first and she was ok sure! My usual ML came in later and since its a curtain joint, obviously they were telling each other I was there but no animosity. Just giggles from both of them. After 60mins massage, I will usually ask for second hj from my ML so this current one asked, "you want second round?" I said no coz I really was finding it hard to be turned on by her. Right away, she told my usual ML and both giggled.

Otw out, I walked past my usual ML who was massaging another guy and I squeezed her butt while she pretended to trip me with her leg stuck out. Laughed and left.
you are naughty bro hahaha. But sometimes if already have chemistry better to book with same girl . I choose no wasting money to try other food for what food idk the taste hahaha
Old 24-04-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 7
norknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edisonoh View Post
you are naughty bro hahaha. But sometimes if already have chemistry better to book with same girl . I choose no wasting money to try other food for what food idk the taste hahaha
Damn true bro. I learnt my lesson. Haha!
Old 26-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hotsex11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm same with you, I go to there to entertaining myself, therefore I was reluctant to try something new that I didn't know the taste of. waste of time, waste of money
Old 26-04-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiya, everyday same dish see oso no appetite la, life is so monotonous sia ..

Advisable to change dish if necessary la, one day take wantan mee, one day take char siew mee, one day take bak chor mee, one day take hey mee, one day take lor mee, one day take mee rebus, one day take mee lontong, one day take mee goreng, one day take mee sotoh, one day take mee siam

So u see, life is so colourful & vibrant, dun give up the whole forest bcoz of one tree, tio bo? ..
Old 26-04-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
roselover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroselover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotsex11 View Post
I'm same with you, I go to there to entertaining myself, therefore I was reluctant to try something new that I didn't know the taste of. waste of time, waste of money

I already have the same dish at home every day. So why are you willing to spend money on monotonous things too? Wkwkwk
Old 26-04-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
hikoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the guest is king. free to choose
Old 26-04-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15489 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

Advisable to change dish if necessary la, one day take wantan mee, one day take char siew mee, one day take bak chor mee, one day take hey mee, one day take lor mee, one day take mee rebus, one day take mee lontong, one day take mee goreng, one day take mee sotoh, one day take mee siam

So u see, life is so colourful & vibrant, dun give up the whole forest bcoz of one tree, tio bo? ..
Yes Yes and yes👍👍👍😛😛😛
Old 26-04-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
asfe76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

for players it's like this bro. but for lovers, they prioritize feelings and chemistry
Old 26-04-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hotsex11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roselover View Post
I already have the same dish at home every day. So why are you willing to spend money on monotonous things too? Wkwkwk
at least there are still different variants. but I don't want to waste my money trying too many things that are not sure
Old 26-04-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Yes Yes and yes👍👍👍😛😛😛
讨厌, 就你坏! ..
Old 26-04-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15489 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
讨厌, 就你坏! ..
You all teach WOO bad de hor😛
Old 27-04-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
I always patronise these 2 hotties in the same shop. They also know. I told them too bad the shop dont allow 4hands massage . So i alternate between the two K*** is good for her high playability and big boobs. Seems to be younger too i think. R*** is more of a milf and can converse better. Both have great massage and teasing skills and pretty much anything goes. Entry fee only 68 so considered more affordable for me.

Interested bro can jitao contact them at wechat Ru** at bx0007988. Or Ki*** can whatsapp 81318237 or Wechat jiejie886685.

Photos below for reference only. Photoshopped of course but not that far off.

Old 28-04-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Do you feel awkward visiting different ml from the same shop?

If it is for a proper decent massage, they shouldn't feel this way.
If it's for a bonk, it is 2024...why are they still acting like that?
Even though girl A provides hardcore services 4 me, I'll be bored at some time!
I love to have choices.
If the certain girl feels a tinge of jealousy, too bad!
There are many men out there 4 feels the same way as I do!
Old 28-04-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If your regular steady enough you can ask her for other recommendations also in the same shop.

Mine knows that her working hours abit hard for me to match so she ok to recommend her colleagues to me. She also know at the end of the day i will still make time somehow somewhere to RTF her also so she ok. And anyway i also dont think she need the money. I think she got some strong backers. She like suka suka want to work then she work dont want to work then dont work.

I last time also had one i find her from when she newbie to become like shop supervisor. She will ownself recommend her other MLs to me. She ownself also tell me she know everyday eat same dish also boring so she ok as long as i support the shop business (guessing she also maybe got some cut).as long as once in a while still rtf her and maintain the "friendship" is good enough.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1