The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 16-04-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11818 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
What kinda promotion? Her boss shops all are $60 + $120 including her and Mei Mei and etc!
Really? Then how come she is the exceptional one charging 4B1R?
Old 16-04-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What kinda promotion? Her boss shops all are $60 + $120 including her and Mei Mei and etc!
Actually the rates are different across her 3 shops. 60 + 150 including entrance is the standard rate but the boss allows the MLs to lower their svs fee to bring in more customers. I believe 60 + 150 is still the norm for Yoyo.
Old 16-04-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Really? Then how come she is the exceptional one charging 4B1R?
Maybe extra 3R is for GFE feeling. Some may feel gfe is important and don’t mind paying the extra 3R
Old 16-04-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
crushjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Actually the rates are different across her 3 shops. 60 + 150 including entrance is the standard rate but the boss allows the MLs to lower their svs fee to bring in more customers. I believe 60 + 150 is still the norm for Yoyo.
Hi can share contact?
Old 16-04-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yoyo has been consistent in charging 60+150 all the time.
She does not shortchange in terms of service level, GFE and offering wonderful experience for each visit.

No point comparing her with other MLs in the same joint, or at sister joints, or trying to ask for lower top-up.
There is always demand for ladies at different price points. If pricing is most important for you, then there are always other choices.
Old 16-04-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Damn, thanks for sharing this. If she is advertising for other shops, that's misleading. Even for her shop, we won't know how the gals are, and there is too much PS for my liking.
I have tried wat sbe advertised in her we chat, went down totally different t girl. Be careful wat she advertised Bros.
Old 16-04-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 854 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120108 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TBH, one man meats another man poison. Alot of customers means she not hungry to drop her price.

Recently I visited a joint and I ask FJ how much she say any amount just pay what I want. I say SGD$58 entrance and 50 for FJ she agreed. She say boss say not enough customer a month to meet the quota their permit will be cancelled and they have to pay the boss monthly for the permit fees too. So desperate even if I pay 50 for FJ they are willing to accept. Also not a bad bonk for a early 30s ML. In the end I pay 50 with another $30 tips....SG too much carrot KCed heads so some ML will definitely being flooded with extra money becoming more demanding....So go to those you feel worth your money. Recently I found one SYT Viet which I feel is top notch for her price at UPL. Definitely better then this YY.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 16-04-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Karmalu is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Can go her telegram fanclub chat: yoyosgchat

There got more details.
Old 16-04-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

FR for Yoyo 💙 (Shop located nearby Geylang's J.B Ah Meng Restaurant)

This is my 5th time here since the end of March... Yoyo really racked her brains to come up with today's Korean drama-themed massage ! 🇰🇷
It really EXCEEDED MY WILDEST IMAGINATION & GFE was simply OVER THE ROOF!!! 🤪🤪🔥❤️😍🤤🔥🤪🫰🫰🫰

This was very different from her usual massages... From my neck to my feet... Her meticulous kneading and releasing movements were like Harry Potter's magic, making me feel so much more relaxed... ☺️☺️

Afterwards... She prepared her signature fruit and herbal medicine for me to CONSUME, and I felt an immediate boost of energy! I felt refreshed and energized!

With the remaining time... She shared her professional insights with me... And gave me a lot of guidance...

I'm still recollecting on the taste of her fruit and herbal medicine... I NEED to make another appointment with her tomorrow... No! Not once... SHOULD BE SEVERAL MORE TIMES!❤️🧡💙🩵💚😍🤪🔥🔥🔥

Oh yes... she's currently having a FAN'S PROMOTION!
Join her telegram fanclub @yoyosg to find out more...
Old 16-04-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
SG too much carrot KCed heads so some ML will definitely being flooded with extra money becoming more demanding....So go to those you feel worth your money. Recently I found one SYT Viet which I feel is top notch for her price at UPL. Definitely better then this YY.
Agree with this. The 150 price point is great value for the gals and service and I am thankful there are places that offer this. The next tier at 170/180 is still acceptable.
Old 16-04-2024, 04:14 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 854 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120108 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Agree with this. The 150 price point is great value for the gals and service and I am thankful there are places that offer this. The next tier at 170/180 is still acceptable.
210 nowadays is consider exorbitant price with China Visa free to SG. Flooded with choices now.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 16-04-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
210 nowadays is consider exorbitant price with China Visa free to SG. Flooded with choices now.
I concur
210 better be model quality
nowadays 100-150 can have your pick
Old 16-04-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmalu View Post
Can go her telegram fanclub chat: yoyosgchat

There got more details.
Got discount? Or additional shots?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 16-04-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got discount? Or additional shots?
You are partly right... More details are inside the group chat.
Old 16-04-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13167 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmalu View Post
You are partly right... More details are inside the group chat.
$60 + $120?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1