The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Tietjens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Visited M15f joint, hope we keep this place discreet to serve working bros. Didn't have booking so just took whoever came in. ML is Vietnamese called A*** who is supposedly only a month in SG.

GFE: High, maybe keen to practise her Mandarin.
Massage: Good skills and loosened my shoulder and lower back.
Menu: Offered happy meal, and I took it. Didn't talk about price either. Roaming was above expectation with a willing lass.
Damage: Entry is steep at 79, but I managed a happy meal with 50.

One bro mentioned earlier 100 for happy meal, so I think there is potential for us to collectively keep prices down. What's the worst that can happen anyway right? By the way, she didn't blackface me or anything, and everything was cordial. Even gave me an awkward hug when I said I enjoyed my time.

Happy exploring
Old 15-04-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietjens View Post
Visited M15f joint, hope we keep this place discreet to serve working bros. Didn't have booking so just took whoever came in. ML is Vietnamese called A*** who is supposedly only a month in SG.

Menu: Offered happy meal, and I took it. Didn't talk about price either. Roaming was above expectation with a willing lass.

One bro mentioned earlier 100 for happy meal, so I think there is potential for us to collectively keep prices down. What's the worst that can happen anyway right? By the way, she didn't blackface me or anything, and everything was cordial. Even gave me an awkward hug when I said I enjoyed my time.

Happy exploring
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks!
Old 15-04-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fleartrago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont mind share location thanks
Old 15-04-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Hi bros, been reading through the thread and keen to try the joint at M Center 15F. But there are some mixed reviews saying bring up to 4B and some even say 2B can already. Wanted to clarify on this before I head down (need draw cash la).
Old 15-04-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
johntan33211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can pm location please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietjens View Post

Happy exploring
Old 15-04-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
johntan33211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share ctc. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Since this thread helped me today, I would like to share my FR in this area.

Just happened to be in Clark quay area near the river for meeting and have some time to chill before next appointment. Randomly explored a MP just to chill away my time. Since is first time in this MP, I chose the most basic with 1B as entrance.

Ask for a young one to service me and I think I’m lucky. I’m 33 and this lady (Lucy) is definitely younger than me because of her youthful smooth skin. She has long hair, is very slim with model waist. My guess is mid to late 20s.

I guess she’s quite new to this trade from her massage and flow of the session. She’s very shy and that’s what makes her cute. I broke some ice with her and she became more relaxed. She shared with me her story and wow, I was right, she’s new! When I turned over, she came very close to me with her hand teasing my brother and got harder almost immediately. She popped the GQ and I buay tahan her youthful slim body, and opted for 3B services. What happens next is like bonking a GF who gets wet very easily. And trust me, she’s tight as hell. Maybe because she’s new to this trade? Glad to be one of the first. Hehe.

After everything, got a bit of time, I requested for some head massage and she obliged. Chit chat a little bit and left as a happy man with no short change of time. I’m more tired though…

Overall damage 4B. Please treat this young lady well. I will see how brothers here can guide her. Will visit again to check on her progress by you guys.

Hope that this FR helps!
Old 15-04-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ninjaalpha69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Insect sounding Spa at Beeechroad
Old 15-04-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Hi bros, been reading through the thread and keen to try the joint at M Center 15F. But there are some mixed reviews saying bring up to 4B and some even say 2B can already. Wanted to clarify on this before I head down (need draw cash la).
4B for super duper happy?
Old 15-04-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
ngws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
It really have to depend on which ML,just bring extra 2-3B ba
Old 15-04-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngws View Post
It really have to depend on which ML,just bring extra 2-3B ba
Thanks bro. Upped your points with my humble 2 points. From the reviews it seems like there's a lot of choices there man. Now not sure who to try first hahaha.
Old 15-04-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
ngws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks bro. Upped your points with my humble 2 points. From the reviews it seems like there's a lot of choices there man. Now not sure who to try first hahaha.
So far I tried a few, I would think highest playability and good gfe will be A**a with reasonable dmg!

M***o claimed to be from TPE with soft natural c cup but dmg is high, gfe is average, low playability!

Might wanna tried S**w, as some bro mentioned good rack or T*** T*** who is syt and reasonable dmg.
Old 16-04-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 19
bleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honesthunter View Post
4B for super duper happy?
Don’t think super happy menu is available there.
Old 16-04-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Mancalledding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngws View Post
So far I tried a few, I would think highest playability and good gfe will be A**a with reasonable dmg!

M***o claimed to be from TPE with soft natural c cup but dmg is high, gfe is average, low playability!

Might wanna tried S**w, as some bro mentioned good rack or T*** T*** who is syt and reasonable dmg.
thanks bro, wanted to try m***o but sounds not great haha

anyone tried n****e or v**a yet?
Old 16-04-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
beamsboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Try out Ma****. Manage to get her to strip and went sucking on her wet pussy.

Release and enjoy the session with her. But she is not cheap i can say. Either my small head got take over or she strike a huge knife on this carrot.
Old 16-04-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
RaisedByWolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaisedByWolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1