The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Yangbaobei (YBB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondragonborn View Post
For those asking.

Yes the experience was expensive but damn shiokkkkkkk.

Here my FR:

YBB body is very juicy. Her personality oso very feminine. The way she moan is like little girl asking for her limpeh.

Her skin is very fair, her nehneh must be D cup, she shave her cb as well.

Her body smell very nice and those very soft and tender kind of body (maybe you can say its fat but its the nice kind because her proportions are very good. Looks very sexy).

After arrive at hotel, she help me shower first. During the shower, she use the soap to help massage my kkb. Already in the shower I shoot one time. After shower, we go to the bed, my kkb already soft but she start giving me bbbj. The way she suck was amazing. Can tell she was very experience. The whole time she looking into my eyes. Its a very unbelievable feeling because I went to watch her social media and YT before I meet up so to see someone that is famous doing it, damn song. She deep throat it very well, and keep make these kind of moaning which is damn turn on. After she got my kkb hard again, she get on top and start to ride me. Because her nehneh so big, when she is riding can see those nehneh bounce up and down. Very quick I shoot again, inside her cb. Hard to resist when see such a sexy girl. Then we lay down for a bit, I end up playing with her body for a long time. We go for another round, this time I get behind her. In front of us there is a mirror, so when I give her doggy I can see her nehneh bouncing. Seeing her butt bouncing and nehneh bouncing and feeling her wet wet cb, made me want to shoot again but this time I ask her to let me COF. She get on the floor and let me do that.

After 3 shots, I really cannot anymore. We end up touching around on the bed. I really enjoyed playing with her nehneh. It is the best thing about her. Her nipple really nice to suck and her nehneh nice to squeeze. Butt also not bad. The best is the way, she moan; its those very nice kind of cry for help kind of moan (compare to Cheryl Lee which I shared before, Cheryl is more aggressive kind of woman).

YBB was definitely worth it. One of the best Msia influencer I get to up.

I believe she need the money now again. So she even allow me to take picture and record video of our session (but she didn't allow her face to be in it).

I don't really share my things before on SBF in the past, but if bros up me, I can consider share more.
Gt ask her abt the gambling saga, and does she sound like the youtube?

please sic video with us if possible
Old 11-10-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

All I can say is for those bros who keep saying it was a mistake to book her. They are wrong.

For those who support me to go ahead:

YBB was damn good. One of the best up this year.

Her nn is out of this world. Amazing in bed.

And if anyone want to go and report me to YBB (like how they report me to MsBreeWc/Breewalescovington) then I guess no more future upload and juicy info from me.

For those who up me, maybe I will reveal more.

(Her nipples sap sap because I suck on them).
Never had a doubt in you Bro jasondragonborn!

Happy for you. I read your FR already, coupled with that very nice photo, I think I need to find empty cubicle

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to hear more from you!

P.S. MsBreeWc/Breewalescovington is another hot fantasy!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 11-10-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Never had a doubt in you Bro jasondragonborn!

Happy for you. I read your FR already, coupled with that very nice photo, I think I need to find empty cubicle

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to hear more from you!

P.S. MsBreeWc/Breewalescovington is another hot fantasy!
MsBreeWc looks yummy
if got chance, i want to screw Gracie Hartie
Old 11-10-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
MsBreeWc looks yummy
if got chance, i want to screw Gracie Hartie
Great choice, Bro spongeman!

Grace Hartie is another hottie!

Imagine you do NS duty with her!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 11-10-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
jasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond repute

Since have bros up me, here are some more:

YBB helping me take a shower. Such a nice girl, very obedient.

Start to put kkb inside her. She make a sharp moan.

Start to piak piak YBB very hard. Her nehneh bouncing up and down like basketball.

Piakpiak her from behind. She enjoy this because she moan the most in this position.

Will share more if bros are still interested. Up me, let me know.

My first time sharing FL and photos.
Old 11-10-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
jasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
Gt ask her abt the gambling saga, and does she sound like the youtube?

please sic video with us if possible
In fact i didnt ask. She told me herself. I oso didnt know much she had this saga before. But according to her, she was trick by other people. Her friend back stab her. Thats her excuse anyway.

Now she need some money to do some things. I offered her extra cash in envelope to let me film and take pictures, she accept.

Her FL side is very different from YouTube. In bed she is very feminine, like those little girl attitude. Really song song for me.

I am happy to pay her. The session is damn good wei.

She oso told me she went on a ferry cruise with another client. So I think pay her 10k is considered not as much as she usually expect or charge.

Oso her nehneh damn big bros. For an Chinese that is very rare. I think atleast D cup. Natural. Fair, soft, bouncy.

Last edited by jasondragonborn; 11-10-2022 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-10-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Upped you. Nice share
Old 11-10-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
raythrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro mind sharing the agent ctc
Old 11-10-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
benny22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share. Upped.
Old 11-10-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 18
Marcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to beholdMarcel_lee120 is a splendid one to behold

Uppeed you le. Glad you enjoyed your session as I believe they wont be long for FL.
Old 11-10-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
crvx5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing the support here. Hope to see more, even a short clip will be great. Thanks bro!
Old 11-10-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Great choice, Bro spongeman!

Grace Hartie is another hottie!

Imagine you do NS duty with her!

wow those melons sure is yummy
wish i can try them
Old 11-10-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
hasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to beholdhasazatch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Since have bros up me, here are some more:

YBB helping me take a shower. Such a nice girl, very obedient.

Start to put kkb inside her. She make a sharp moan.

Start to piak piak YBB very hard. Her nehneh bouncing up and down like basketball.

Piakpiak her from behind. She enjoy this because she moan the most in this position.

Will share more if bros are still interested. Up me, let me know.

My first time sharing FL and photos.

Upped points bro support
Old 12-10-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 16
sashimi888 is one of the Best!sashimi888 is one of the Best!sashimi888 is one of the Best!sashimi888 is one of the Best!

Thanks for the lovely FR. She has right amount of meat on her body and that is something i appreciate. The body contact and piak piak stereo must be spot on. Unfortunately girls these days opt for bamboo route.
Old 12-10-2022, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

YBB let u do raw and cum in her?

i guess that is well worth it in itself...

solid FR bro....
up u...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1