The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2010, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 21
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Invitation to HZ on 11/06/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
To bro Wkk, ISO, PF, coolman and those whom I know,
I will like to invite you all to my small party in HZ city on 11/06/10. Dinner and ktv session will be at jinye hotel. Please kindly let me know whether you can make it on that day as i need to make the arrangement with the restaurant and ktv, thanks.
Bro SBX

Let you know next week. Currently stuck in Sydney. Still not sure when I can leave yet.
Old 28-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan Bad Min View Post
Hi Bro SBX,

Where are these two located? Thx mucho.

TMB
Both these sauna are very near to the HZ bus station. Jin dian hotel is 5 mins car ride from the bus station. Hoover hotel is just beside jinye hotel opposite the bus station.

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 28-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001 View Post
Bro SBX

Let you know next week. Currently stuck in Sydney. Still not sure when I can leave yet.
Hi bro,
did you get my PM? Really hoping you can come. Enjoy talking to you during our last gathering and want to show you around HZ city.

Old 28-05-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Introduction of pub in HZ city

Quote:
During the last few trips, I manage to venture a few pubs (酒吧) in HZ city. There are a few pubs that I like to recommend. They are cookie pub 曲奇吧, baba pub 巴巴吧 and su pub 舒吧. The reason I like these 3 pubs is mainly that there are a lot of OL gals gathering after office hours (that means easy to get target for ONS). I managed to get 2 targets during my last trip.
Among these 3 pubs, my favorite is cookie pub. Cookie pub is located at mai di road, beside a Hong Kong café. The pub is always packed after 10pm and has the most OL gals. Beside that, there are dancers and singers performing every night and at a very close distance. During their break time, the singers and dancers will go around the tables to drink and play dice games with the customers. I managed to ‘sian’ a dancer but unable to bring her out for ONS as I have female companion with me (will try to look for her again next trip). Personally, I feel that foreigner can get their target quite easy at these pubs as most of the customers are local & Hong Kong guys. And a lot of local gals go to pubs every night. The beer costs rmb10 per bottle. Don't know the price of other drinks as i only drink beer..

Wow... so many options in HZ beside SN and KTV.
Old 29-05-2010, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bro,
did you get my PM? Really hoping you can come. Enjoy talking to you during our last gathering and want to show you around HZ city.
Hi bro SBX,

heard much abt u from WKK. Now come back from cp no more cp blues, where do I go from here?

Think need WKK to bring me to huizhou to explore new ground liao... and I m posting at this hour bcos my sleeping timing become like ISO already haha.... or maybe I need to make a return to Jiangsu..

~yawn~

van basten
Old 29-05-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

Re: Introduction of pub in HZ city

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post

Too many choice...too little time for you.

Old 29-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Aiyah! Here you go again, I know work is much more important than play, but you really have to plan a trip here for at least a full weekend. Like you say, so many options but so little time. Kindly make you way down here as soon as possible. If, possible, please coax that 'Old Fart' here too. I will thank you for your persuasive powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
Hi bro SBX,

heard much abt u from WKK. Now come back from cp no more cp blues, where do I go from here?

~yawn~

van basten
Bro VB: Hearing is not as good as the real thing. Perhaps I am a very good story-teller. Perhaps I had given you a much more colourful picture when it is actually dull. Anyway, you have to plan a trip here and we go to HZ and you will experience it yourself. Also, HZ is a stronghold for TeoChew and Hakka. I mean the food sold.

Quote:
Too many choice...too little time for you.
I agree with you once again. He has so little time to spare. This trip how? Sheung Shui Station again?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 29-05-2010, 02:10 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
and I m posting at this hour bcos my sleeping timing become like ISO already haha.... or maybe I need to make a return to Jiangsu..

~yawn~
Hi my fellow insomniac bro! In CP I actually turn in a bit earlier!
Old 29-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro SBX,

van basten
Hi bro,
thanks for upping my point. Hopefully you can make it to HZ on the said date. Wkk and me can bring you around.

Old 29-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

I agree with you once again. He has so little time to spare. This trip how? Sheung Shui Station again?[/QUOTE]

Are you free from 9th June onwards? I plan to stay one nite at CP to meet some old flame. Thinking to get a cannon '大炮’ at the hong kong custom for the HZ small party. If you can follow me that day, i will be very much appreciate.

Old 29-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree with you once again. He has so little time to spare. This trip how? Sheung Shui Station again?
Are you free from 9th June onwards? I plan to stay one nite at CP to meet some old flame. Thinking to get a cannon '大炮’ at the hong kong custom for the HZ small party. If you can follow me that day, i will be very much appreciate.[/QUOTE]

Surely free lah! Just tell me the place and time and I will be there. You mean buy the Magnum? The 5 LTRS?
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 29-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISO 9002 View Post
Hi my fellow insomniac bro! In CP I actually turn in a bit earlier!
this is bad leh... though no cp blues I cant sleep early nowadays, yr sleep timing like the ktv staff but mine i think more like bbs staff liao

Quote:
Hi bro,
thanks for upping my point. Hopefully you can make it to HZ on the said date. Wkk and me can bring you around.
yes i heard abt the occasion, congrats! yr "product" in china is astonishing, better than foxconn!

let me check out if there are any viable dates, HZ is a very interesting prospect. shld have made my way to HZ or my hometown suzhou...
Old 29-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Samster

Surely free lah! Just tell me the place and time and I will be there. You mean buy the Magnum? The 5 LTRS?[/QUOTE]

Yes sir, i mean the Magnum. But 5 ltrs...just 2 of us can allow to bring in china custom? I will call you to confirm the time and place. Thanks

Old 29-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes i heard abt the occasion, congrats! yr "product" in china is astonishing, better than foxconn!

let me check out if there are any viable dates, HZ is a very interesting prospect. shld have made my way to HZ or my hometown suzhou...
Thanks bro, If you come that day, maybe you can find that HZ gals are also very 'interesting'.

Old 30-05-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro SBX and WKK... 不要刺激,煽动,和诱惑我... I duly confirm my arrival on Friday afternoon with my 8 senior managers. I shall make my arrangement and contact Bro ISO for all the hotel arrangements and airport pick up.

HZ... Here I come with my Chairman Mao !!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1