The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
i know...

我很好酒,但不好色...
Sorry i have changed my avatar...我只干中国富二代

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 26-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Sorry i have changed my avatar...我只干中国富二代
not talkin abt avatar la... me talkin abt myself... me also like to drink............ but me brandy drinker only...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 26-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
not talkin abt avatar la... me talkin abt myself... me also like to drink............ but me brandy drinker only...
sorry la...these few days busy working and reading sbf...eye blur blur liao...

你不是不好色,只是你还没有找到适合的美妹给你色.

Old 26-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry la...these few days busy working and reading sbf...eye blur blur liao...

你不是不好色,只是你还没有找到适合的美妹给你色.
seems like there will be another GREAT party end July huh?

*SEMI RETIRED
Old 26-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Nissan9860 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Was at HK 2 weeks ago for biz trip. Went to SZ but no chance and kakis to cheong. Received a taiwaness fren's call saying he was at GZ. Asking me to bring him and his "frens" to exprience those KTV. He knew i was in HK and requested to meet up at GZ or SZ. We ever cheong together when i was in Taiwan and he works as Entertainment Mgr. So I counter propose why not we meet at DG as mid pt and convenience to us. Further more CP also my home ground to party. He said ok but requested that privacy was the most important factor. I puzzled...
Quickly made transport to CP, but halfway, we exchaged sms and knew 1 of his fren is a singer, it will be bad impact to his image if the media exposed he cheong ktv in CP, after a serious thought and came to hear his fren name, i decided to change our battlefield to DS. Called up my regular agent in CP and requested him to intro his ctc in DS - Mr XG.
Arrived at DS about 5pm, went to the hotel as recommended by XG. At first i thought went into a sports complex!? Opp of this hotel has a Ktv but looks rundown, but besides the old ktv building, there is another new building looks grand and XG and the mummy already waited neck long long...
TBC
Old 27-05-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's affirmative !
Old 27-05-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, still waiting for your reply whether you are joining us for this trip.

Old 27-05-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
That's affirmative !
You also haven't confirm yet. But we shall meet either sg or china. Sorry, still waiting for some guys to confirm the trip, after that i will pm you my july trip itinerary.

Old 27-05-2011, 01:32 AM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You also haven't confirm yet. But we shall meet either sg or china. Sorry, still waiting for some guys to confirm the trip, after that i will pm you my july trip itinerary.
OK bro, think I will scrap the sg part afterall as my wife wants to go HK mid August too. So most probably I will go to CP first end of July and join her in HK later in August. But for sure I want to go HZ for a couple of days this trip.
Old 27-05-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
That's affirmative !
Quote:
Yes, still waiting for your reply whether you are joining us for this trip.
lol...

i'm lookin forward to party wif u guys, esp uncle A & bro S...

but, it's 2mths away ler.. anything can happen in tis 2mths..

wat i meant is.. 计划跟不上变化..

*SEMI RETIRED
Old 01-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on HZ

1st Day – 金色时代夜总会 (26th April 2011)

pl refer to FR in HZ Day 1

2nd Day – 隆泰金都夜总会 (27th April 2011)

HOTEL : 康帝国际酒店 ~ Deluxe Room rate is approx RMB720 + per nite without breakfast. Its situated with the front facing 西湖 while the back faces the river, so in fact u r actually paying for that ‘spectacular’ view. Hotel Lobby quite grand & rooms r nice, clean & neat; equipped with a bath tub & shower compartment; as for furniture & fixtures, they r of an ancient oriental theme.

My room faces 西湖, hence u get to see the lake view which is nice. Bed & pillow r comfortable. Most important, u wont get those irritating ‘morning calls’ from those passing by cars ‘horns’ !

Hotel have a SN but didn’t try as I understand its very expensive, easily cost RMB 800 & above, but quality is very good ! It’s a frequent place for those higher profile group or those BCK, probably Bro FGG can try & provide his comments !

Have tried burgers & sandwiches at the restaurant the following day before leaving for CP, its good & delicious but price not cheap !

Dinner: We tried Hakka 酿豆腐,Teochew style 腐乳燜鱼, at those 大排檔 type of restaurant, cheap & good !

西湖景色 :Strolling along 西湖 would be very 诗情画意 in the evening especially with yr MM, breezy too ! & u get to c the ancient 城门 nearby. Air here is definitely fresher & less polluted !
正是 :弯弯的楊柳低垂在堤边,轻轻的鸟儿掠过湖水面,是暖洋洋的一个初夏天,扁舟慢慢漂漾在碧波间 , 伊人紧紧偎傍在你身边,温情暖意,欢娱乐无限; 水似镜,花似绣,情如绵,意如酥。。。。。。婀娜倩影,全在眼前 !

步行街 : Located about 600m when u turn left from Hotel entrance, just opposite 西湖, u find many shops selling essentials like medicine, fashion, bags, mobile phones, jewellery, ornaments, luggages & also some food outlets etc. Price cheap & good ! u can top up yr mobile phone card here too !

金帝会所 : Situated after these 步行街店铺, understand that it offer massage & footie package like PZL in CP, but much bigger in size & better in facilities, didn’t get to try bcos of time constraint………will do so next trip !

NIGHT : 隆泰金都夜总会

KTV start late at 8pm. Gals quality & quantity probably cant compare to the previous night at 金色时代夜总会 . I only sit one gal for the nite whereby Bro SBX have already confirmed with her mummy she was available for ON & rate was 2/6/9. BTW, KJ tips was 200. I rate her look at 7/10, with long hair, ht ard 1.6 – 1.65m, boobs ard B to C cups, those playful type. Many thanks to Bro SBX, he was really good at making the gal comfortable. I think we shd take note of this : U shd make use of that few hrs sitting, be it playing dices or cards; to create that atmosphere to make the gal feel comfortable with yr company, then the gal will relaxed & removed the guard against u. Now, spare some moments pondering over this : The gal faces customers of different types & makes, with different characters & temperaments, to them, they will also select their customers; if they feel comfortable, they wont mind going ON to earn that extra & of cos with better service, however, if they dun feel comfortable with that customer, they will definitely build up that barrier against u, so even if they go out with u ON ; its bcos they have no other alternative but to oblige, otherwise mummy will fined them. In that instance, yr nite definitely wont be enjoyable ! And of cos, I am not encouraging bros to pamper their gal & behave like a BCH (Big carrot head), but just try to erase that mindset that we r the money spender, so these gals must bow low & served us well ! If u have this kind of mind set, I am quite certain that yr gal service wont be gd, anyway, its human nature, if u r nice to ppl ard u, I am sure they will reciprocate ! The gal also like to be respected & ‘loved’ but of cos, these r only my observations, so it may not be applicable to all occasions ! Anyway, I have that sort of ‘fierce & cold’ look, some more, not gd looking & probably cheapo, so probably tats explain y I always catch ‘dead fishes’ especially in CP ! But now I am trying to learn, cant be a ‘sweet talker’ but at least trying very hard to make my MMs comfortable ! Must compliment Bro SBX for his treats & tricks, he really know how to make my MM comfortable with our company & she did reciprocate by giving me an enjoyable nite ! He is my Mentor for buildg up so called ‘KC’ with gals ! Just to disclose a little, when both of us fell sick on our last nite in CP, I was left alone to ‘rot’ ! whereas Bro SBX gal from FH came to look after him despite being complained by her client tat nite. She didn’t sleep thru out entire nite, just keep changing wet towels for him, looking after his needs, 真是羡煞傍人 !

For tat few hours in KTV, we have some enjoyable dices & card game like斗地主 etc, with few singing as I only ‘croak’, & Bro SBX will only 开金口 in live concert with a big stage probably 香港红馆 & not these small rooms ! Haha ! KTV charges were only RMB600 for Room charges & Beer (21 cans) etc excludg KJ tips. Very Cheap !

Supper : 潮香饮食 (Teochew 砂锅粥)It’s a nicely furnished aircon restaurant. I like the environment as its quite clean & neat ! Food is Delicious & Cheap ! RMB 170 for few dishes & drinks for 3 pax. Bro SBX love the small shell fish appetizer whereas I like the porridge & vege, will visit again the next trip !

Back in hotel room, we start to undress each other with hands busy exploring each other assets in no time ! We ‘dipped’ ourselves in tat small bath tub, & she tried BBBJ, but have to stop as its really not comfortable ! I suggest to take a shower tog instead, & we ‘soaped’ each other thoroughly, cleaning every inch of our bodies. With those tingling sensations, my dick sprang to full mask ! She helped me dry up those areas that r not easily accessible & tat feeling was good ! After drying up, she unwraps her towel & slip into bed waiting for our battle to begin………………..With some caressing, light pecks & hugging, …………......I begin to finger her. She let out soft moans & got wet in no time. Ask her to BBBJ for me, tat feeling was great ! Her tongue twirling was ok but her deep throating was better ! She capped me & guided my shaft into her wet pussy………………tat feeling sliding in & out of her well lubricated hole was gd………………..we tried missionary, doggie, cowgirl for quite some time but I just did not managed to cum; very tiring, probably old liao; decided to quit & washed up, catch a gd sleep & reserve my ammunition for tomorrow as my intention was to bonk her facing the lake, tat tot some how is more arousing !

I woke up ard 7am with a morning ‘hard on’ ! But she was still sound asleep, so decided to hug her & start to cup her boobs, also licking her nipples at same time. She begins to respond to my cuddling actions & very soon, we were into intense caressing………….. I ventured south & discovered her hole was already wet; started to finger her while her BBBJ action turns my dick ‘rock’ hard ! I need to enter her badly now ! Rammed her in missionary with variations from quick, slow, deep & shallow……….. Shiok ! Whispered in her ears tat I wished to ‘doggy’ her facing the window to have the entire lake view ! She was hesitant initially as she was afraid of being seen but I managed to convince her eventually…….. Bonking her from the rear facing the lake is really damn kinky & arousing ! While thrusting her from behind, I was also busy fondling her boobs & at times tickled her nipples ! She let out loud moans & viewing her facial expression reflected vaguely onto the window glass panels tells it all ! She was enjoying herself very much ! Decided to turn my engine to turbo & continue with fast & deep thrusts……………she moans even louder ! Very thrilling & rewarding; and not long after, I surrender my load !

We showered & cleaned up…………….I paid her the basic with some extras as tips & also for her transport…………………By then, its time to meet up with Bro SBX for lunch & continue our fun in CP ! Had an enjoyable & memorable trip in HZ !

Sorry bros, if I am lengthy, just bare with me for that while as I am trying to pen down as much info as I can remember bcos not many bros have actually visited HZ ! pl dun zap me for wasting band width like the last round ! Many thanks ! It really take up much of my time to consolidate this FR ! Hope u guys enjoy !

Also like to express my appreciation & say thanks to Bros wan25w, smartke, Honest crook, Prcsytlover for yr upz on my last HZ FR !

水之涓滴, 沙之细粒, 造成汪洋及愉快的大地。。。。。
仁之小惠, 爱之微语, 足使人间快乐如天堂。。。。。
Old 01-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice meltg View Post
Back in hotel room, we start to undress each other with hands busy exploring each other assets in no time ! We ‘dipped’ ourselves in tat small bath tub, & she tried BBBJ, but have to stop as its really not comfortable ! I suggest to take a shower tog instead, & we ‘soaped’ each other thoroughly, cleaning every inch of our bodies. With those tingling sensations, my dick sprang to full mask ! She helped me dry up those areas that r not easily accessible & tat feeling was good ! After drying up, she unwraps her towel & slip into bed waiting for our battle to begin………………..With some caressing, light pecks & hugging, …………......I begin to finger her. She let out soft moans & got wet in no time. Ask her to BBBJ for me, tat feeling was great ! Her tongue twirling was ok but her deep throating was better ! She capped me & guided my shaft into her wet pussy………………tat feeling sliding in & out of her well lubricated hole was gd………………..we tried missionary, doggie, cowgirl for quite some time but I just did not managed to cum; very tiring, probably old liao; decided to quit & washed up, catch a gd sleep & reserve my ammunition for tomorrow as my intention was to bonk her facing the lake, tat tot some how is more arousing !

I woke up ard 7am with a morning ‘hard on’ ! But she was still sound asleep, so decided to hug her & start to cup her boobs, also licking her nipples at same time. She begins to respond to my cuddling actions & very soon, we were into intense caressing………….. I ventured south & discovered her hole was already wet; started to finger her while her BBBJ action turns my dick ‘rock’ hard ! I need to enter her badly now ! Rammed her in missionary with variations from quick, slow, deep & shallow……….. Shiok ! Whispered in her ears tat I wished to ‘doggy’ her facing the window to have the entire lake view ! She was hesitant initially as she was afraid of being seen but I managed to convince her eventually…….. Bonking her from the rear facing the lake is really damn kinky & arousing ! While thrusting her from behind, I was also busy fondling her boobs & at times tickled her nipples ! She let out loud moans & viewing her facial expression reflected vaguely onto the window glass panels tells it all ! She was enjoying herself very much ! Decided to turn my engine to turbo & continue with fast & deep thrusts……………she moans even louder ! Very thrilling & rewarding; and not long after, I surrender my load !

We showered & cleaned up…………….I paid her the basic with some extras as tips & also for her transport…………………By then, its time to meet up with Bro SBX for lunch & continue our fun in CP ! Had an enjoyable & memorable trip in HZ !
wah.. very dtl... like reading 黄色小说... read also stim liao...

*SEMI RETIRED
Old 02-06-2011, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
FR on HZ
in HZ !

Sorry bros, if I am lengthy, just bare with me for that while as I am trying to pen down as much info as I can remember bcos not many bros have actually visited HZ ! pl dun zap me for wasting band width like the last round ! Many thanks ! It really take up much of my time to consolidate this FR ! Hope u guys enjoy !

Also like to express my appreciation & say thanks to Bros wan25w, smartke, Honest crook, Prcsytlover for yr upz on my last HZ FR ! [/FONT]
Great FR bro, pls hurry up with ur ititenary cos I need to book flight for next trip. seats are tight for August esp from mid to end of month.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
HOTEL : 康帝国际酒店 ~ Deluxe Room rate is approx RMB720 + per nite without breakfast. Its situated with the front facing 西湖 while the back faces the river, so in fact u r actually paying for that ‘spectacular’ view. Hotel Lobby quite grand & rooms r nice, clean & neat; equipped with a bath tub & shower compartment; as for furniture & fixtures, they r of an ancient oriental theme. .....
sifu ... when will u bring this newbie to cheong HZ ???
Old 02-06-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
sifu ... when will u bring this newbie to cheong HZ ???
Both he and SBX suppose to bring this newbie there too, but dun know when.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1