The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Thanks blursam. Lots and lots of memories are attached to this place. It's the end of an era....
Yeah, end of an era.....for me too. After 20 years cheonging Pinoy bars, TP/DH gone and now the PSC coming to an end, looks like I will be retiring too....

Too bad I will be off to Philippines on Monday and will not be able to say goodbye to PSC on 7.......
Old 05-02-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
Mike2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Yeah, end of an era.....for me too. After 20 years cheonging Pinoy bars, TP/DH gone and now the PSC coming to an end, looks like I will be retiring too....

Too bad I will be off to Philippines on Monday and will not be able to say goodbye to PSC on 7.......
Yes bro agree with both u and bro inluv its the end of an entire legacy....its just my damn bad luck i got work and family issues next week if not i would have gone there for my last supper and jio some bros along....hiyazz....

Have a safe and banging trip bro!

Mike
Old 05-02-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 18
meowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeowrdr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another late nite out recently took me to another place recommended by bro limborock.. I read some guys have had good time there but maybe it was just my ass luck, after changing the first gal, still ended up with a low-playable gal... scoot....
Within the vicinity were several other pubs and eventually i settled in one on the same floor.atmosphere was more 'cosy' and $150 got me 'ample' of action to keep me going till almost 4am.it was wine,woman and song mixed in a dark environment
Old 05-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Ok be honest dating loads of pinays these days.

All professional workers....

But these babes hate to hit the pubs at OT/LP

In fact they dun wanna be seen anywhere around whore houses with men of a different race...

They feel that they are looked upon as whores as well....

So i am lost.... need to find a place, discreet enuf where my OC wont look for me and yet not many such places in spore...
Keep Chijmes in mind (the fact there are hookers don't cross the mind of the girl cos they are not so obvious .. ) and of course, the Blow Fish bar with strict control on hookers being allowed in..

And on most day a lot of working filipinos (I mean the normal types) being there helps girl to feel comfortable ..

Oh, As for Baliba, I passed the compliment to the Manager .. !!! Of course, they are very prim and proper in their systems and the only reason your change don't come back is if the waiter forgets .. and they don't instantly put it into 'tip box' like other bars .. benefits of being paid fair pay, unlike bars with low pay where waiters either scam or quickly empty customer balance into tip box to share later ..

PS: loud music means you get a reason to treasure hunt in your gf's ear .. LOL
Old 05-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
marcopo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What place to replace PSC ?

Now PSC is closing down, where to go to find similar pub :
- Playable
- Drink is max 50 $
- Can drink only, no need play pool
Anywhere to recommand ?
Old 06-02-2012, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What place to replace PSC ?

Bro Pinay Lovers,

With so many brothers exploring and giving FR's of different areas, it's really hard to keep track of the major places with good(playable) pinay pubs. I am drafting a summary and hope others can add on to it. Without getting into details of the location of the individual pubs, just the location is sufficient.

Pinay Pubs Locations
===============
1. Orchard Towers
2. Orchard Plaza
3. Cuscaden Shopping Centre
4. Concorde Shopping Centre
5. Boat Quay
6. Paramount Shopping Centre
7. Lucky Plaza
8. Duxton Hill
Old 06-02-2012, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What place to replace PSC ?

Bro Pinay Lovers,

With so many brothers exploring and giving FR's of different areas, it's really hard to keep track of the major places with good(playable) pinay pubs. I am drafting a summary and hope others can add on to it. Without getting into details of the location of the individual pubs, just the location is sufficient.

Pinay Pubs Locations
===============
1. Orchard Towers
2. Orchard Plaza
3. Cuscaden Shopping Centre
4. Concorde Shopping Centre
5. Boat Quay
6. Paramount Shopping Centre
7. Lucky Plaza
8. Duxton Hill
Old 06-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 19
bowrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good day to all bros,
to seniors my due and humble respect
to my Chinese bros Gong Xi fa cai on this special day.

anyone heard abt a place call b>>>>> club at goldhill plaza
Old 06-02-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SpidermanNN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. I had visit this place since a few mths back....
Quite a nice & comfortable place. retro sofa seat & interior like remain as 80s. Got Malaysia mature ladies, & I think they can accompany you drink n sing. Pinoy girl generally appearance look acceptable.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Honestly bro i miss the TP, PSC, DH of old.

Lotsa memories...

The gfe was out of this world. Today comes with a price.

Then u cld haggle...

Il buy u $10/20/30

Rarely if ever wld get to $50.

I think $50 virtually assured u of a screw d following day.

Hell i got screws for 30 two shots.. Great gfe n no hurry.

Usually meet up morning 9-10am

Go hotel screw ..... Sleep.... Eat... Screw... Send her to work at 5pm.

I was trained in the Pinoy Pub art then by a Half Bangla/quarter swiss/quater indian dude.

He was really skilled.

He wld meet d girls buy a single ld about $20 n the girl was his.

Apart from gf touch n kiss in the pub he wld rarely dig her pussy or squeeze her boobs. This somehow made the girls feel he was different.

Also he used to target newly arrived fresh girls.

And boy he used to hv free sex till their return.

Some of his babes were heavenly. Never could i get anywhere close to his quality...

Babes from purgatry for me? Maybe

But it was nights n nights of training...

But today the scenario has changed.... Then the girls wld sit with u even without a drink, bug u, molest u till u got them one...

But anyway since ur off to the PI not to worry... Lotsa babes there n better gfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post

Old 06-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro etsys, you are one bro I REALLY WANTED ON THIS THREAD.

Ur knowledge amazes me on the local bar scene... Even ur ctcs... Knowledge of bars/bar owners/girls...

Walking encyclopedia?

I drifted away from the local bar scene coz i hv plenty of professional stock at the moment.

But i still join mates for a fresh draught of San Miguel my favourite.

Sadly i work till 11pm every night n most of u bros knock of early n OC inists on picking me up

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Keep Chijmes in mind (the fact there are hookers don't cross the mind of the girl cos they are not so obvious .. ) and of course, the Blow Fish bar with strict control on hookers being allowed in..

And on most day a lot of working filipinos (I mean the normal types) being there helps girl to feel comfortable ..

Oh, As for Baliba, I passed the compliment to the Manager .. !!! Of course, they are very prim and proper in their systems and the only reason your change don't come back is if the waiter forgets .. and they don't instantly put it into 'tip box' like other bars .. benefits of being paid fair pay, unlike bars with low pay where waiters either scam or quickly empty customer balance into tip box to share later ..

PS: loud music means you get a reason to treasure hunt in your gf's ear .. LOL
Old 06-02-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Suddenly had the urge to try some pinoy fun... headed down to OP yesterday, reached about 2300, place was a ghostown.. but boy was i wrong when i got up to the 4th floor after reading all the FRs previously..

Second time chionging pinoy pubs anyway... first was at TP area.. was not at all fun.. playability almost zero.. plus lotsa grenades ( if u know what i mean ! ) OP was much better.

Back to my FR.. Went fourth floor, saw a few lookable ladies near the door of one pub beside thai disco.. at first ladies didn't really care about me, mayb cuz i not ang moh or walk like i'm worth a million bucks.. but was keen to find out more.. so just headed in.. Front was very nice smokescreen for the actual activities going on inside....

Soon, ordered a drink and lineup happened.. counter staff actually asked 6 girls to line up in front of me... chose one whose name i think was Sarah or something like that.. couldn't really hear with all the loud music going on.

Inside room was really smoky.. sometimes almost to the point of not being able to see the person next table. Wah, ho seh liao i thought to myself... can get quite a bit of action here.

Read abit of fr's previously.. so know what to expect.. $50 for drinks.. paid up for 2 LD's.. and then her partner came along. and i also just bought drinks for her. Wow. partner had very short dress, body hugging one in fact.. and her g-string was like practically showing. THIS IS AWESOME i thought to myself. Never before have i been chionging pinoy pubs as wild as these. From now on.. just gonna stick to OP for playing.

Well, friend kept grinding me.. but after a while, felt it was better stick to my original girl, hehe sense she getting a bit jealous already.. then ask the other one to f off anyway, later found her butterflying with other group of gentlemen in the pub also..

Halfway through, saw 2 couples at the back of the pub groping, touching.. and i think if i saw correctly one girl giving the guy a bj! lol. pretended to act dumb and just carry on... lucky dude ( if u're reading this ) me leh.. just sit down, drink... rub rub touch touch.. sigh. guess i'm still not mastering the art of conquering women yet.

girls wise i think they are super playable.. but i only managed to get one. May not be representative of the entire girl population there..

Just asking fellow bros.. heard some of you saying got some private room.. but when i asked they told me don't have leh.. am i looking at the wrong area? Or am i just at the wrong location?

Just as i was about to leave the place @ about 3, one girl suddenly came and grab my hand.. ask me go to one corner.. realized its another pub.. but feeling very tired already, so didn't volunteer to join ... perhaps this could be the real "action" place?

In the end, felt quite dumb spending close to $200 but not getting any action. Only rubba rubba, grinding, and maybe stroking of my tool... anyone help me out a bit please? ! PMs will be greatly appreciated!

Lastly, wanna thank all the bros for contributing.. would never have gone to OP without reading this thread. And finally figured out what PSC is.. haha, too bad its closing.. can't have my fun but i'll be back at OP ARE THE PLACES FOR PLAYING THERE? ?! OR AM I LOOKING WRONGLY ?!
Old 06-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shana View Post

In the end, felt quite dumb spending close to $200 but not getting any action. Only rubba rubba, grinding, and maybe stroking of my tool... anyone help me out a bit please? ! PMs will be greatly appreciated!

Lastly, wanna thank all the bros for contributing.. would never have gone to OP without reading this thread. And finally figured out what PSC is.. haha, too bad its closing.. can't have my fun but i'll be back at OP ARE THE PLACES FOR PLAYING THERE? ?! OR AM I LOOKING WRONGLY ?!
Negotiate before the 3rd drink for a bj or hj after 2nd drink . Some joints min 3 lds for ending . Stick to 1 girl for cost effectiveness . And must state clearly with ejaculation . Some of them give stunts like happy ending but stops after awhile and ask extra rd for ejaculation .
Old 06-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro etsys, you are one bro I REALLY WANTED ON THIS THREAD.
Let's say 10 years plus of throwing money got me to be where I am .. wiser, and my wallet tighter than a hedgehog's ass ..

No worries bro .. just sharing helps others to avoid pitfalls ..like i did and did and kept repeating till I got it righ ..
Old 06-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

All of what u said is true.... Very true...

3lds? Gosh...

30 bucks n i used to get hj

Fuck... I even got it for ten bucks... At DH...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia88 View Post
Negotiate before the 3rd drink for a bj or hj after 2nd drink . Some joints min 3 lds for ending . Stick to 1 girl for cost effectiveness . And must state clearly with ejaculation . Some of them give stunts like happy ending but stops after awhile and ask extra rd for ejaculation .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1