The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
And when you love the person, the person willing to take your cum fully, loves you back enough to do it. Unlike most couples these days who raw for shiok feeling and then abort etc... Janice took my cum willingly and loved me enough to do it.
Refer to one of my earlier post on condom.

After she inserted IUD, whenever we make love, at times she will wait for my orgasm. When she felt my hot cum, her face lighted up and she smiled. This is priceless.

Quote:
I don't need to ask for more or the impossible. Maybe one day when Janice is 80 and I'm 85 and Eric departed the world, we'd get together? Nobody knows.
After our love making sessions, we sometimes reflected on what will we do in our old age.

We agreed that we cannot be together in this life. However, we wished that we will be together in the next life.
Old 25-07-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

love is blind... sex is good.. cum inside the best
Old 25-07-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
It was never a lustful sharing to start with, it was about a love I had and lost, That's why you don't see a lot of sex details but more on the flow of the story.

The rest is mostly through casual mentioning and sharing. What I can remember and miss are really Janice's muffins... love how sensitive they are... miss the DJ-ing...
The love once had & lost is always heartbreaking yet memorable, it will engrave deep in the heart & this I totally feel you
Old 26-07-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope happy ending for u bro gog.
Old 28-07-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hihihihi123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

although i dont like how you had affairs with Janice, but it was a great story. I truly like it!
Old 29-07-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Refer to one of my earlier post on condom.

After she inserted IUD, whenever we make love, at times she will wait for my orgasm. When she felt my hot cum, her face lighted up and she smiled. This is priceless.

After our love making sessions, we sometimes reflected on what will we do in our old age.

We agreed that we cannot be together in this life. However, we wished that we will be together in the next life.
I don't think there's a next life, I'm happy with what I have/had. No need to look back or think too much about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
love is blind... sex is good.. cum inside the best
In the bowl of soup too....

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
The love once had & lost is always heartbreaking yet memorable, it will engrave deep in the heart & this I totally feel you
Didn't really lose it, didn't get it either, was never mine to be ... it is something I yearn for. Never knew I can love somebody so deep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
I hope happy ending for u bro gog.
It is, I'm happy, she's happy, everybody's happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihihihi123 View Post
although i dont like how you had affairs with Janice, but it was a great story. I truly like it!
Thanks for the feedback, I already said, it's not about conquest or being proud of something I did, it's just a reminiscing of my longest love and tryst. Nothing else came close for me.

Old 30-07-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

NBCCB Gog, please tell us what's your plan. Any more story to share? If so, continue from here or start a new thread? If its the latter, please share the link here so that we won't miss it and get blue balls as always but you.
Time to move on from your story with Janice.
Old 30-07-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
pratamania is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

good story bro!
Old 02-08-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Nabe84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plot twist. Actually GOG is Janice and she misses him.

LOL great story bro
Old 03-08-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
macek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

suddenly plots twist
Old 03-08-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 14
2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of

Superb solid story from bro gog. Wanted to hear more about the rough sessions with Linda, how you use her to your hearts content...
Old 05-08-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
NBCCB Gog, please tell us what's your plan. Any more story to share? If so, continue from here or start a new thread? If its the latter, please share the link here so that we won't miss it and get blue balls as always but you.
Time to move on from your story with Janice.
My plan is to retire, this was the only one of my very serious relationship.

I had other girls but nothing as exciting and fun as Janice. I incidentally shared about Penny along the way also.

You all blue until song song siboh want to be more blue is it? Hahahah..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratamania View Post
good story bro!
Thank you bro, glad you liked it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabe84 View Post
Plot twist. Actually GOG is Janice and she misses him.

LOL great story bro
Muahaha... maybe. Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macek View Post
suddenly plots twist
Which part bro? The ending? It was not really a secret or twist.. it's just how life works. I got cheated by it too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndfunction View Post
Superb solid story from bro gog. Wanted to hear more about the rough sessions with Linda, how you use her to your hearts content...
Wah... there are a few... she's very... erm... submissive... can take abuse, but I can be quite cruel with her (ONLY her) i think might offend people.
Old 05-08-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 14
2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wah... there are a few... she's very... erm... submissive... can take abuse, but I can be quite cruel with her (ONLY her) i think might offend people.
Looking forward to hearing em if you're willing to share. To each their own poison, can't please everyone right? 😉
Old 07-08-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Anyone also can be offended nowadays, if so bloody good shoes then why are they on this forum the first place
Bro GoG willing to share his story to let them diu, they just keep quiet and judge. Diff standard.

Do share GoG, we want to know more
Old 15-08-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndfunction View Post
Looking forward to hearing em if you're willing to share. To each their own poison, can't please everyone right? 😉
Haha... let me think of anything memorable one, I'll update here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Anyone also can be offended nowadays, if so bloody good shoes then why are they on this forum the first place
Bro GoG willing to share his story to let them diu, they just keep quiet and judge. Diff standard.

Do share GoG, we want to know more
I just try to make everybody happy la, let me go think of something nice with Lindi. Something that I enjoyed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1