The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
max50, wendy

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: North East area

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc88 View Post
this area many spa....which one?
Referring to MP named: S**l
Old 17-01-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any nice place to visit near sin ming?
Old 17-01-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
bluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
It has been a month since my last visit, last night I went back again to enjoy another exclusive session, me myself as the only customer in the whole MP. Same shop same big neh neh ML, same procedure, door locked.

Paid entrance fee upon arrival, controlled myself until guided into the curtain partitioned room. As my 2nd visit, the ML already know my horniness, allowing me to roam the 2 big mountains before the session starts. The more I roam the more explosive my 2ic got, nego-ed with her for 2 artillery firing at additional $30 after some sweet talk.

1st round exploded when I was zhut zhut-ing her chocolate and hands on the mountains. Some bro said the mountains got zeng/modified. But to me, soft, smooth and fragrant, nothing more to ask for.

Massage proceeded after firing. It was some sort of essential oil treatment with hard massage, loosening the knots on my back, thigh and calf. Being considerate and nice, she kept checking with me if her pressing strength too much, any unbearable pain. Plus point!

When the clock was ticking close to end, comes my 2nd fire. My artillery fired after much hard work she put in. I was totally relax on bed with my hands roamed freely to the north (underneath) and south (outside), hearing she moan-ing softly into my ears, SHIOK!

ML: XxxxMi
Damage: 50+50+30
Able to share contact bro?
Old 18-01-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Davis1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
It has been a month since my last visit, last night I went back again to enjoy another exclusive session, me myself as the only customer in the whole MP. Same shop same big neh neh ML, same procedure, door locked.

Paid entrance fee upon arrival, controlled myself until guided into the curtain partitioned room. As my 2nd visit, the ML already know my horniness, allowing me to roam the 2 big mountains before the session starts. The more I roam the more explosive my 2ic got, nego-ed with her for 2 artillery firing at additional $30 after some sweet talk.

1st round exploded when I was zhut zhut-ing her chocolate and hands on the mountains. Some bro said the mountains got zeng/modified. But to me, soft, smooth and fragrant, nothing more to ask for.

Massage proceeded after firing. It was some sort of essential oil treatment with hard massage, loosening the knots on my back, thigh and calf. Being considerate and nice, she kept checking with me if her pressing strength too much, any unbearable pain. Plus point!

When the clock was ticking close to end, comes my 2nd fire. My artillery fired after much hard work she put in. I was totally relax on bed with my hands roamed freely to the north (underneath) and south (outside), hearing she moan-ing softly into my ears, SHIOK!

Bro, can share contact?
Old 18-01-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!

Quote:

Hi Bro, can i kindly ask to share this too.will like to try.

thank you
Old 18-01-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mic88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro can share and pm the location.

thanks
Old 19-01-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 3
merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyasdfman View Post
Referring to MP named: S**l
I went to their fb, really pretty hahaha......not sure good or not.
Old 19-01-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:

So lucky, i only manage to get 1 time. Cause there are other ladies in the shop
Old 19-01-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

are you the shuai ge that is featured in her moments?
Old 19-01-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
can't trust photo. haha.
appreciate if any good ml FR any bro can share here.
Old 19-01-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
You can go try. should be good
Old 19-01-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
akbj2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi...care to share contact and location?......Thanks Bro.
Old 19-01-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Shared my very 1st FR in the USSC and Kovan thread. In case if any bros missed it since sharing is caring.

Here comes my contribution and much learning from bros here. Please don’t flame me and forgive my poor English.

Contact a ml on MiChat, and arrange for a session.

Name: XxxxMx
Look: 7/10 not bad, with mask cannot really judge, mid 20s
Figure: 7-8/10, slight tummy but I’m not choosy. The natural C-D cup is really a killer for me, soft and more than handful, highly recommended for boob lover
Attitude: friendly and willing to please and not a time watcher.
Damage: 50+50 (hj)
Location: near Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, like a stone throw distance

Curtain type shop and common toilet, I’m fine with it as I’m the only client and door was locked. Massage was solid and not piano type. Right strength at the right place. After flip over, auto GQ, and I also auto slip my hands underneath to play with the naturally D mountains, super soft and smooth and fragranceful. I could say these pair is the best neh neh I played so far. Best thing is she auto zhut zhut my neh neh, making me exploded in no time.

After some simple cleaning, she walked me to the common toilet while my hands still glued to her neh neh, very reluctant to let go.

RTM: very likely when OC’s eyes are not so tight on me.

Bros who keen to know more, can pm me. I’m more than happy to share, if can up my point laggy best. Here wish all bros happy chiong-ing. Chiong happily, chiong safely
Bro can pm location?
Old 19-01-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
kakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to beholdkakarotto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I don’t think so bah, I oso nv take any photo/video with her. Now then I realised that the years I spent watching HK drama when I was a kid never go waste. Picked up a few sweet talking lines here and there, allowing me to ease the barricades to advance 👍😍
Not pic of person, is screenshot of convo
Old 19-01-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share ctc tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread