The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
criminology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I humbly seek your opinions

Hello bros,

This thread is not your typical thread in that it talks about FRs and stuff. Let me introduce myself first.

I am currently a final year student in NUS writing a thesis about the policing experiences of the people belonging to the Geylang community. This includes you guys who patronise the area. As such, I humbly ask for your insights..

This includes sharing various gossips about the police, narrating your personal encounters or even what you observe with regards to the police in Geylang. It is encouraged that you will share your personal sentiments about the Singapore police whether they are a nuisance, effective lot and etc..

And to the moderators, do let me know whether this thread is unsuitable for this forum. I posted here because I thought that this is the most relevant place to get the opinions of everyone. I have already emailed Sammy and he has given me to green light to ask the people around here for my research- so I hope that it is ok for me to post this here! If not, do let me know and I shall remove the thread.

For now, people who are interested in talking to me can just drop my a private message. If you guys want, feel free to post on this thread if you are more comfortable having an open conversation.

Have a good week all and hope to hear from some of you soon!

Cheers.
Old 21-02-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I humbly seek your opinions

How much u paying?
Old 21-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 11
Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

before that, can we know whether:

1) u r male or female ?

2) that up to now, ie your final year NUS student, so far, are you still a virgin ?

3) if not at what age you lost it ?

4) if not, how have patronise prostitutes before ?

Thanks
Old 21-02-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 12
roamario deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroamario deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by criminology View Post
...whether they are a nuisance, effective lot and etc..
So you wanna know about the GFE (Good Friend Experience), and the level of service (to public), ya?
Old 22-02-2014, 02:13 AM
Samster (M)

@Happy555 I am currently not funded by the school. But I will be happy to meet you and get you a couple of beers. :P If you really really want some cash, I shall ask the faculty what they can do for remuneration. Of course, I trust that you have valuable insights to share.

@Squirting

1) Male

2) Yes

3) N/A, if you want to know, I am currently 25

4) I haven't

@Roamario

Yes! Are they a good friend to you? Or do you feel otherwise?

Thank you for the replies guys. Feel free to ask me anything else. I will do my best to answer.
Old 22-02-2014, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
@Happy555 I am currently not funded by the school. But I will be happy to meet you and get you a couple of beers. :P If you really really want some cash, I shall ask the faculty what they can do for remuneration. Of course, I trust that you have valuable insights to share.

@Squirting

1) Male

2) Yes

4) I haven't

@Roamario

Yes! Are they a good friend to you? Or do you feel otherwise?

Thank you for the replies guys. Feel free to ask me anything else. I will do my best to answer.
Bro, you are in the wrong forum.

You failed to answer question 3, which was at what age did you lose your virginity. You side stepped the question and instead went on to indicate your age.

If you really want to write a thesis, then step into the world of GL and then write about it first hand.

One thing about "No Money, No Honey" and all those so-called sex books about GL are those people who write about things like this, yet they hate to say they went to visit a WL. If they do, they write it in a manner that they come out spotless clean.

Be a man. You are already 25. A lot of guys and gals already lost their virginity way before you.
Old 22-02-2014, 04:36 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Bro, you are in the wrong forum.

You failed to answer question 3, which was at what age did you lose your virginity. You side stepped the question and instead went on to indicate your age.

If you really want to write a thesis, then step into the world of GL and then write about it first hand.

One thing about "No Money, No Honey" and all those so-called sex books about GL are those people who write about things like this, yet they hate to say they went to visit a WL. If they do, they write it in a manner that they come out spotless clean.

Be a man. You are already 25. A lot of guys and gals already lost their virginity way before you.
Actually, you did answer question 3. My bad.
Old 22-02-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

Squirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud ofSquirting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Actually, you did answer question 3. My bad.
Yes indeed, he did ...
Old 22-02-2014, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:

2) Yes

Can I know what is the reason you are still a virgin ? Cannot find a gf who is willing to do with you ?

Do you have urge to have sex with a female course-mate of yours ?

Nato is correct, u must engage in these activities yourself if not how to you write a thesis about this ?

So, get up and squeese a few pair boobs & lick a few pussies, they are much more syiok than your trusted hand !
Old 22-02-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

this is a sex forum. we come here talk about sex so that we can get maximum enjoyment for the money we spend

u come here so that we can help u on your studies?

unless u can provide us with information on where to fuck the prettiest girl in geylang wight the best service, dun start stupid threads like this and go somewhere else for ur info
Old 22-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

haha...u wan then have to call a cat 150 wl for urself to experience
Old 22-02-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
haha...u wan then have to call a cat 150 wl for urself to experience
Here is some of the most idiotic things I can say about people trying to write about sex or things like that.

I am sure we have reporters here at SBF. And I am sure a lot of them read this forum here during their work time. Their answer to their superior, oh, I am just viewing what stories I want to write about. But in reality, once you read, don't tell me after reading FRs from slayer, max_priest, omnia, you don't want to PCC.

So really, don't be shy about your thesis. Just go to GL, experience it for yourself and then do yourself a favor and say oh I just found the information online.
Old 22-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

@Nato17

Thank you for your advice bro. I actually think that you misunderstand me a bit. I am actually going to Geylang almost everyday to talk to the people there (OKTs, coffee shop owners, some of the freelancers and etc). I am certainly not afraid to get myself exposed.

And if my study does demand it, I will definitely try and experience some of the activities at Geylang. But my study has nothing to do with sex work. It is about the police perspectives of the people who are part of the geylang community- which you guys are part of as regular patrons. I have already talked to several of the girls who work there and have gotten some amazing insights. I just want to know what you guys think of the police- this is because your opinions are extremely valuable and complete the jigsaw.

@Squirting

Well, you might find this hard to believe but sex is not my biggest priority in life now. I love what I study and my books are the first thing in my life- for now.

And I am not attracted to my course mates- not my cup of tea and I am hardly in school anyway.

But I do agree with you that I should actually and go do some of these things. It builds rapport between me and my respondents. I shall consider your insightful advice. Thank you.

And I have to add that I am extremely comfortable with my sexuality. So not having sex is not really a problem for me- I don't see it as crucial for my masculinity.

@tnuc

Good for you. No one asked you to read this anyway. If you feel that this thread is a waste of time, you can make your sentiments known- I do not have a problem with that. But I like have this thread because the bros here have been nothing but friendly and helpful.

Was typing this on my phone- pardon me if my reply was incoherent.
Old 22-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

it probably is tough getting people for survey. it always is.

because it's time consuming and remuneration for the time & efforts

Back in uni, i get paid about A$25 for a 1/2hr survey.
Old 22-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00t View Post
it probably is tough getting people for survey. it always is.

because it's time consuming and remuneration for the time & efforts

Back in uni, i get paid about A$25 for a 1/2hr survey.
Returned your points. Up you.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1