The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-05-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi all, regretfulman back with another new review.

Always wanted to try Rayna and Shan but always no reply for the past 10+ tines.

No choice but to go commando and pray for no landmine.

https://sgbeautycastle-10.com/yoyo-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

New ML that just reached Singapore

Location: Chinatown shophouse with multiple rooms. Not very discreet as may have multiple customers at once. Place is definitely not as nice as normal condo apartment.

Face: 9/10 Honestly pleasantly surprised here. Her photos look like heavily PS-ed so expecting a total landmine. Fortunately she turned out to be the better looking ones. Have rejected landmines before so my standards are decent. This one cfm wont reject. Has this foxy vixen look. If she 10 years younger cfm plus chop is angpai standard.

Body: 7/10 Boobs are b cup. Have a bit of tummy fat. Quite tall around 1.68

Massage: 8/10 Not bad slightly above average. She told me she works as normal masseuse back in china.

BBBj/CIM: 6/10. Ok hear me out, she put in alot of effort BUT according to her this is the first time in her life providing extra services as shes a normal masseuse back in china. Can tell shes a novice in bbbj as there was too much teeth involved. Unloaded everything and she took it like a champ(even got gag reflex lol)

Overall very good personality with a good attitude and willingness to learn. After the session she asked for feedback and i told her on how to improve her bbbj skills. She thanked me for the feedback and promised to improve. Honestly with her face shes considered a hidden gem amongst those 30 year old plus ml(ofc cannot compare to syt).

Highly recommended for bros who cant get bookings and want to try new ML who is completely new to the scene with a pretty face and good massage. I also suspect she is unlockable but cant be bothered to try. Hope the bros out there will take good care of her and not exploit her.
Old 25-05-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
For me currently the prettiest in SLG was An Yi
Ok bro thx will try her out soon!
Old 25-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Kenna zap again lol… one man’s meat maybe another’s poison la… beauty is in The Eye of beholder la.. to me she is perfect .. let me die alone la .. don’t try pls .. vanilla not good .. Roger out
Bro i am a syt lover as well. Can share is who? If not convenient to say here, can PM
Old 25-05-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Hi all, regretfulman back with another new review.

Always wanted to try Rayna and Shan but always no reply for the past 10+ tines.

No choice but to go commando and pray for no landmine.

https://sgbeautycastle-10.com/yoyo-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

New ML that just reached Singapore

Location: Chinatown shophouse with multiple rooms. Not very discreet as may have multiple customers at once. Place is definitely not as nice as normal condo apartment.

Face: 9/10 Honestly pleasantly surprised here. Her photos look like heavily PS-ed so expecting a total landmine. Fortunately she turned out to be the better looking ones. Have rejected landmines before so my standards are decent. This one cfm wont reject. Has this foxy vixen look. If she 10 years younger cfm plus chop is angpai standard.

Body: 7/10 Boobs are b cup. Have a bit of tummy fat. Quite tall around 1.68

Massage: 8/10 Not bad slightly above average. She told me she works as normal masseuse back in china.

BBBj/CIM: 6/10. Ok hear me out, she put in alot of effort BUT according to her this is the first time in her life providing extra services as shes a normal masseuse back in china. Can tell shes a novice in bbbj as there was too much teeth involved. Unloaded everything and she took it like a champ(even got gag reflex lol)

Overall very good personality with a good attitude and willingness to learn. After the session she asked for feedback and i told her on how to improve her bbbj skills. She thanked me for the feedback and promised to improve. Honestly with her face shes considered a hidden gem amongst those 30 year old plus ml(ofc cannot compare to syt).

Highly recommended for bros who cant get bookings and want to try new ML who is completely new to the scene with a pretty face and good massage. I also suspect she is unlockable but cant be bothered to try. Hope the bros out there will take good care of her and not exploit her.
Yoyo is definitely not new and provides full service. She is listed on momo. Anyway, dont like location and tends to rush especially during peak hours and the ml will butterfly from room to room
Old 25-05-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have switch my battlefields to jb spas (vip, ny, hv) for 2 months already

Probably coming weekends going to look for someone in SG
Old 26-05-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
She hasnt been replying my messages, perhaps my number not in her database yet.
When i tried to book her for 1st time, she replied number not in db. So asked my regular to help update. Voila, the rest is history. I like her attitude, made the effort to reply.
Old 26-05-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Edited.........
Old 26-05-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Hunterchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xuanxuan-massage/
Well, I cannot access her page anymore. Wasted.
Old 26-05-2022, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Imo XT has the best overall package (height, looks, figure, boobs, gfe) if u can look pass her saggy papayas..

She also actively does yoga so that adds to her appeal/attractiveness..
definitely XT has the best assets among in SLG as what you said, it just that her damage are $300 for 2hr
Old 26-05-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wrong la bro .. let’s move on .. before ppl zap me again haha.. this vanilla already so hard to book so I just wanna be selfish a bit la .. she is the prettiest in this current lot but still a vanilla la .. not worth it really.. just let me die alone HAHAHAAHAH
Aiyo, just say it's An Yi la. What's with all the smoke and mirrors for dude?   I reckon your "say a bit here, say a bit there" to get reactions probably accounted for the zaps.

Anyway, I also see An Yi with some regularity. I also do agree she's just above average looking, BUT made a lot more attractive because she is truly genuinely young! For once, here's a true blue SYT. And rather playable as well, quite steamy. That's why I have rtm her quite a few times myself.

Tidbit: Lamenting the imminent closure of Golden Mile Complex, I have committed to a weekly meal at my absolute favourite, "can't get more authentic than this", Thai eatery - Beerhouse Thai Restaurant. Heavenly Larb Moo and Green Curry was my order. Perfection.
Old 26-05-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Visited xuan xuan Rayna

Looks : 7/10 to she looks about 25 years old. I may be bias cause to me as a syt lover, my regular vanilla syt to me is a 9/10. Don’t ask me who lol… anyway she is a vanilla don’t think u guys interested haha
Massage : 8/10 I enjoyed it.. not professional type but she really puts in effort
Sensual : omg those pair of nehs . It’s huge and soft. Can zhut all u want. Mgt to tits fuck her. Shiok ! Can’t tahan and released in 5 mins.
RTM : yes ! Will alternate between her , chengzi and my regular super vanilla syt
She seems delisted … another good one gone??!!
Old 26-05-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/baby-massage/

Visited Baby recently! Refreshing everybody's memory of baby.

She treated me like a baby and took good care of me. Haha.

She's pretty. Skin is smooth. Body is proportional. Assets are a handful. GFE was plenty. Awesome!
Tried to book her but no reply. Maybe I not regular haha
Old 26-05-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayway78 View Post
She seems delisted … another good one gone??!!
my appointment just got canceled
Old 26-05-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Tried to book her but no reply. Maybe I not regular haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison7788 View Post
my appointment just got canceled
Guys relax. She's still around and well. The good thing is she texted to cancel, so that means nothing drastic has happened. Anyway, I just visited her so all's good 

MLs delist for various reasons - taking a break, red auntie here, moving house, house under repair, taking less customers/reducing daily slots, kenna bao-ed.... hahahaha. Not saying she is going through any of these,  but she has valid reason to delist for a while. She'll be back shortly.
Old 26-05-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
definitely XT has the best assets among in SLG as what you said, it just that her damage are $300 for 2hr
The XT we saw last May was DA BOMB..

Now can’t say the same lol.. Those who didn’t book her then miss the boat liao lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1