The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-05-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 23-05-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to MC for retaining the title.

Liverpool pushed City all the way.

Old 23-05-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Pool was playing nervously in this last game of the season!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 23-05-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Stevie G not helping Pool @all in what we were hoping for.. Being 2-0 up with 15mins left to play n conceding 3 goals in 5mins really baffled me? 2nd choice goalie making his debut for Villa yesterday! What was Stevie G thinking?
I would be more than satisfied if Citeh had won 5-0, it was the manner in which Villa had lost the game so easily that upsets everyone!
Old 23-05-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Stevie G not helping Pool @all in what we were hoping for.. Being 2-0 up with 15mins left to play n conceding 3 goals in 5mins really baffled me? 2nd choice goalie making his debut for Villa yesterday! What was Stevie G thinking?
I would be more than satisfied if Citeh had won 5-0, it was the manner in which Villa had lost the game so easily that upsets everyone!
Absolutely gutted to see the title literally slipping away....didn't see the match betwn Man Shitty and AV but the way AV imploded within 5 minutes at 2 -0 up and with 15 mins to go, can't help but lend credence to the involvement of a hidden hand...but we go again next season and hope the club will just settle the contracts for Salah and Mane..we can't afford to lose 2 key players at one go and Jota has yet to proof himself as a reliable replacement..
Old 23-05-2022, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

So, the fairytale didn't quite play out last night, but what the hell...

We took it to the last 15 mins on the last day and ended up with 92 pts....absolutely no more this team could have done.

Disappointing of course because of what might have been when Villa were 0-2 up, so, so close. Hard one to take the way it panned out, although it would have been even harder had we been winning when City scored their 3rd.

Btw I am still having none of this match fixing conjecture though. Keep in mind Villa just played on Thursday. Stevie's boys were probably running on fumes in the last 20 mins last night. I shall just say thanks to Stevie and his boys, hard luck.

Mad that we've once again lost out on the league despite losing fewer games than City but Thiago missing the CL Final would be the biggest disappointment out of last night for me.

But not deflated...get over this from today and look forward to Sat. Now is not the time for self-pity....huge game ahead that can change the whole perspective again. Fingers crossed at least Big Virg and Fab will be fine for Paris.

Lovely send off for Divock(pity he is not fit for Paris), all the best in your future endeavors with Milan. Note Salah and Son shared the Golden Boot and Mo also won the most assists award. Alisson shared the Golden Glove with Ederson.

Now really hope Salah and Alisson have the game of their life on Sat.

Difficult to swallow last night because we came so close, but it doesn't detract an iota from the season. Give it some time and we'll remember this as an amazing season. No team has ever been this close to winning a quadruple, which in itself is incredible.

Amazing Klopp and Magnificent Redmen...roll on Paris

PS.
This Rabona goal from Super Mario put a smile back on my face. Hope you guys enjoy watching it

Old 24-05-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
A blast from the past. This is a post in this thread from 2006. I wonder where most of these guys are. Hope all of you are doing well. If you are still reading this, do comtinue to post in the thread.

Monster used to post quite regularly We even had a starting 11 post. Not sure where that post is anymore
Still around at least one of my bucket list has been fulfilled, watching Liverpool lift the BPL during that crazy season in the midst of Covid...
Old 24-05-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Latest fitness updates on 2 key players for the 28th...

Thiago Alcântara faces a battle to prove his fitness for Liverpool’s Champions League final with Real Madrid after undergoing a scan on an Achilles problem |
@_pauljoyce

NEW: Thiago has an Achilles problem. The problem is not serious but he will need to respond to treatment quickly this week, given the tight turnaround to Saturday’s showpiece in Paris. #awlive [paul joyce - times]

Fabinho is continuing his recovery from a hamstring injury that has forced him to miss the past three matches. Jürgen Klopp will hope that the 28-year-old Brazilian can step up his training at the end of the week. #awlive [paul joyce - times]

Really hope and pray at least one of them starts and the other is on the bench🤞🙏
Old 24-05-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

3 clips that brought a smile to my face after the madness rollercoaster ride of emotions on Sunday night

Walk On
Old 25-05-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool boss crowned Premier League manager of the season

Jurgen Klopp has led Liverpool to FA Cup and Carabao Cup glory this season with the Reds taking the title race to the wire; Liverpool can clinch a cup treble if they beat Real Madrid in Saturday's Champions League final in Paris; Emma Hayes also recognised at LMA Awards

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-of-the-season

https://twitter.com/i/status/1529207041885077504

Old 25-05-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Currypainter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hopefully, the UCL final in Paris will be entertaining. Fabinho will be crucial if he’s fit. Casemiro and the Brazilian players of Real Madrid plus Benzema, Modric are a big threat. Maybe better to start Mane, Diaz n Firmino. jota and Salah would be great addition during 2nd half. If Thiago can’t play, Keita can partner henderson.. Milner, Jones, Harvey, minamino, chamberlain on bench good options.
Old 26-05-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Great to see the mutual respect between Klopp and SAF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool boss crowned Premier League manager of the season

Jurgen Klopp has led Liverpool to FA Cup and Carabao Cup glory this season with the Reds taking the title race to the wire; Liverpool can clinch a cup treble if they beat Real Madrid in Saturday's Champions League final in Paris; Emma Hayes also recognised at LMA Awards

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-of-the-season

https://twitter.com/i/status/1529207041885077504
Old 27-05-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

BEST BET: Joel Matip one or more total shots, under 50 match booking points, Liverpool to take most corners (all 90 minutes) and Liverpool to lift the trophy (9/2 with Sky Bet - Bet Here!)

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...vs-real-madrid

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 27-05-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Writing in his column for the Daily Star, the 54-year-old said: ‘Liverpool will beat Real Madrid. They won’t mess about. They will have too much for them in the Champions League Final.

‘Winning the Champions League alone would be a brilliant feat for Liverpool. Winning three cups would be a phenomenal achievement. But to win four trophies would be absolutely sensational. Especially when you consider they don’t have the biggest squad.

https://www.empireofthekop.com/2022/...biggest-squad/

My Daily Star column
Old 28-05-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Charlie prediction for CL finals

Liverpool 0 - 0 Real Madrid
Liverpool win in penalties.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1