The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 02-02-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Pm pls bro
Old 02-02-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Actually nothing to share here, just walk in and try. Basically most joints are legit, ML might try to make some extra at the side secretly, which is what I hate most, usually they will try to get you off as fast as possible with limited roaming. Don't go for Pmassage as they already make extra and will not take the risk of getting caught, unless you are stupid to pay another $50(total $88+$50) for a HJ. What you can do is go for normal massage, esp those on offer, they will try to upsell you the Pmassage package, turn them down. Then they will ask you if you tried it, say yes and tell them no release so don't want. If timing is right, eg. Boss not around or everyone is busy, they will ask you if you want relase. Like that you only pay $38(offer)+$50.. still $88 vs Pmassage, which is just 5 min of touching here and there. Maybe I look tiko enough, I get asked like 90% of the time, sometimes i take the extras, sometimes I don't, depends on how much the ML is will to do to make me part with my $50.
Old 02-02-2018, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Actually nothing to share here, just walk in and try. Basically most joints are legit, ML might try to make some extra at the side secretly, which is what I hate most, usually they will try to get you off as fast as possible with limited roaming. Don't go for Pmassage as they already make extra and will not take the risk of getting caught, unless you are stupid to pay another $50(total $88+$50) for a HJ. What you can do is go for normal massage, esp those on offer, they will try to upsell you the Pmassage package, turn them down. Then they will ask you if you tried it, say yes and tell them no release so don't want. If timing is right, eg. Boss not around or everyone is busy, they will ask you if you want relase. Like that you only pay $38(offer)+$50.. still $88 vs Pmassage, which is just 5 min of touching here and there. Maybe I look tiko enough, I get asked like 90% of the time, sometimes i take the extras, sometimes I don't, depends on how much the ML is will to do to make me part with my $50.
Well said. 10 boobies for u.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any place to share good massage +teasing or release I work around north point city maybe got some fun left? Can pm me
Old 03-02-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Nothin much nowadays... getting boring here.
Old 03-02-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Usualy Regulars have their perks ... with their fav MLs
Old 04-02-2018, 03:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Arieybloop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Hi bro, can share location.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 11
Grandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually i try one of the Yishun branch

First time I try normal massage 50, she can massage really good no joke, got some point her breast was on my face I dunno issit a hint or what. She told me next time take lymphatic 88 for sure you will like it. After that I leave happily.

Second day I itching want to try luck. Get a lumpatic massage $88. this time the massage was sensation. She not only touch the ball also the stick. I told her I want to release. She change position near my head and massage my dick while I auto roam her. pay extra 50 and left happily.

sorry I only give location to high power bro to protect this joint.
Old 03-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
Usualy Regulars have their perks ... with their fav MLs

Totally agreed. Hahha Bro hope u like my recommendation
Old 10-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Grandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrandstomp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can pm me 8xx which ml to take to enjoy the session ? Thanks
Old 15-03-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Fr from one of the joint

call to book a ml that look good on fb, 1 hour normal massage. when reach and saw her she look pretty in person fair skin and nice ass when walking up the stair. Took a shower after work, rest on the bed. She tied her beautiful Long hair and massage start. Massage is hard and strong. After 5 min of massage I tempted to test her because I feel her c cup breast press on my body by changing to prostrate massage. She call and change and give me a paper undies. After few min of rubbing my body, she tear my undies and massage my ass area ask me to lift up my ass (like funny ask me wear for sop?). waa I was surprise she tease my whole manhood like hdly man(I think for good 15 min) I think depend your massage time. After that ask me to flip over, I notice she put her Long hair down make me horny more. She started to rub my manhood with her eye close and the face like enjoy like that. See Liao bth Liao, my Brother stand she notice and she move position that my hand can reach her perky ass. (Sadly they wear tight jean not silky type) after touching she pop the question. I agree. I slot my hand inside her and roam her, waa that natural c cup soft and smooth. Really I want to lick it but cannot . After that pay and left a happy man. This one is way better then my previous location I share to some you here. Please if u want I share can. Please up me because I notice many guy here don’t share good stuff with Low point
Old 15-03-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

share pls.. sounds good bro :x
Old 15-03-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share?
Old 15-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstomp View Post
Fr from one of the joint

call to book a ml that look good on fb, 1 hour normal massage. when reach and saw her she look pretty in person fair skin and nice ass when walking up the stair. Took a shower after work, rest on the bed. She tied her beautiful Long hair and massage start. Massage is hard and strong. After 5 min of massage I tempted to test her because I feel her c cup breast press on my body by changing to prostrate massage. She call and change and give me a paper undies. After few min of rubbing my body, she tear my undies and massage my ass area ask me to lift up my ass (like funny ask me wear for sop?). waa I was surprise she tease my whole manhood like hdly man(I think for good 15 min) I think depend your massage time. After that ask me to flip over, I notice she put her Long hair down make me horny more. She started to rub my manhood with her eye close and the face like enjoy like that. See Liao bth Liao, my Brother stand she notice and she move position that my hand can reach her perky ass. (Sadly they wear tight jean not silky type) after touching she pop the question. I agree. I slot my hand inside her and roam her, waa that natural c cup soft and smooth. Really I want to lick it but cannot . After that pay and left a happy man. This one is way better then my previous location I share to some you here. Please if u want I share can. Please up me because I notice many guy here don’t share good stuff with Low point
nice forum, can share bro.
Old 19-03-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4489 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Is this newly renovated this month? If yes, I went, took the $50 HJ extra and started squeezing her C Cup and fingered her. She looked shocked and uneasy but did not stop me. End of the session, she looked as if she was raped and asked another massue to collect the extra 30mins room charges from me while she stood at the corridor. Still wondering if I did something wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstomp View Post
Fr from one of the joint

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1