The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 20-01-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

Just got back from JSP. Only saw Annie , linda and another lady calling herself Gigi.
Was looking for sofia but she isn't around. Waited for about half and hour, still not around. So Sian.
Irene approach me but I heard that her cheebye smelly. So no thanks.
Tried to look for pokemon too. Black glass door? But it seems closed.
Fruitless day.
Old 20-01-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
maidhunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antantant View Post
No way honey is a trans I rawed her on my 2nd and 3rd visit it was wet naturally but don't know why after that her service went down everything with cap.Tried a few more times still nvr improve so won't rtf anymore. Her shop used to be quite busy but after she started the everything cap business went down and I suggest she retires soon.
so linda is a trans?

been her regular for quite some time
Old 20-01-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
iRonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
Why didn't u say hello and ask where she hanging out? She very friendly you supported her often she sure chat with you. Nevertheless i am on my way to check out again, people park center also no fr on any body like her
Nah bro no longer interested in her so didn't went ahead and talk to her
Old 20-01-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRonn View Post
Nah bro no longer interested in her so didn't went ahead and talk to her
update guys just went reece 2 rounds be it ppc or ppp, no sign of cecilia working
Old 21-01-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboromenthol View Post
Went there to look see look see but only saw lady in green with half ball out outside the lobby...any bro knows who is that
Could be Happy. Long hair right?
Go find Angie and piak her doggy. Her moaning quite erotic
Old 21-01-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
update guys just went reece 2 rounds be it ppc or ppp, no sign of cecilia working
Forget about lah bro, walking from PPComplex to PPCentre doesn't mean she works there, she could be just shopping around
Old 21-01-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Where you read that Linda is a post-op?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidhunter123 View Post
so linda is a trans?

been her regular for quite some time

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-01-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Haha how erotic is that? Like granny sounding don’t rape me…
Old 21-01-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Her face look manly if u look closely but pussy and boobs don seems to be fake ….
Old 21-01-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

All I remember is soft boobs and well lubricated pussy...and not the KY jelly kind of lubrication...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Her face look manly if u look closely but pussy and boobs don seems to be fake ….

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-01-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
marlboromenthol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Yes long hair...rather huge headlights popping out
Old 21-01-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

walk past ivy shop she keep jioing for raw and aj. which i decline her
Old 21-01-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13186 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

my semen got difficulty coming out while fj-ing angie. I realize i cannot f GILF.
Old 22-01-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
Forget about lah bro, walking from PPComplex to PPCentre doesn't mean she works there, she could be just shopping around
ya ofc work. agree with you.
Old 22-01-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 15
zeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I don't think Linda is a post-op too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1