The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 16-12-2020, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
Wah Cindy damn disgusting fat and pussy loose. Really wasted my 80 bucks
i salute you
Old 16-12-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by assbanger View Post
who say they dont provide ass,only for regular customers and u need to pay $100 to get angie and amy the laubaniang ass,i’ve tried them and u can check for yourself the glory holed and it is flowered!only those who who like to assfuck will know whats is flowered means.but remember all got bawu one hehehe
Yikes, if got smell still wanna do meh, I think I will vomit omg
Old 16-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
assbanger is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
actually they like to fucked in the ass for more money,anyway their pussy hole is way to lose la only the glory holes are tighter.
Old 16-12-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi all bros.. like to ask who is 'joy ' or 'Joyce' at 4th lvl? Last 2 days was there buying stuff n walk ard in the evening.. chat abit but was rushing off to other place so nvr engage her.. track back till pg 189.. seen like no this person le.. hahaha.. anyone can enlighten me.. 😁
Old 16-12-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yello View Post
Maybe they like the shit smell leh? like blue cheese its an acquired taste
Old 17-12-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
Hi all bros.. like to ask who is 'joy ' or 'Joyce' at 4th lvl? Last 2 days was there buying stuff n walk ard in the evening.. chat abit but was rushing off to other place so nvr engage her.. track back till pg 189.. seen like no this person le.. hahaha.. anyone can enlighten me.. 😁
She is also known as Dr. Cindy.
Old 17-12-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oic. No wonder can't find her name. Thanks bro bbhumper...
Old 19-12-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Was there yesterday evening quite late

To my surprise, Angie did not follow me around. She just sat down there and looked at me when I entered. So I decided to try her after not trying her for some time.

Gave her a good pounding and she was squealing!

Maybe she has turned over a new leaf. Maybe only because it was late.
Old 19-12-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

She's probably clocked more than 10k steps for the day already...

Time to rest em poor ole soles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Was there yesterday evening quite late

To my surprise, Angie did not follow me around. She just sat down there and looked at me when I entered. So I decided to try her after not trying her for some time.

Gave her a good pounding and she was squealing!

Maybe she has turned over a new leaf. Maybe only because it was late.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 20-12-2020, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Bro Pokémon must off peak go... on yr scanner full mode say Alibaba open door n just stand there wait, patience will get u wonders
i tried "Open Sesame" and even "妈咪妈咪哄" also never work
Old 20-12-2020, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
i tried "Open Sesame" and even "妈咪妈咪哄" also never work
Bro maybe u forgotten rubbing the “lamp”
Old 20-12-2020, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post

Haha 😂😂😂👍🏻
Old 20-12-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post

Hahaha that a good one....
Old 20-12-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

does ivy still provide AR?
Old 20-12-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Bro maybe u forgotten rubbing the “lamp”
The lamp have a button to rub on?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1