The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-12-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Classic Hotel - Terminal 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
You veteran how to hold hands lol ... who's your t5 mamasan can intro?
I don't bother to acquaint with any of those mamasans.
Full of bullshit recomendations as always.

Just use own judgement and punt hahaha.
RP350K which is about S$35.00 so no need think so much lah.

Only if you are going for KTV then maybe a mamasan contact is useful.
Anyway people like us too used to China KTVs where there are hundreds of girls to choose from.
In Jakarta KTVs the quantity is limited so we tend to be more fussy.

For me the selling point of Jakarta is the Lounge ceweks.
Easily a hundred to choose from in places like Travel and Classic Hotel.
Similar to Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours but cheaper.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 24-12-2016 at 11:46 PM.
Old 25-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Just use own judgement and punt hahaha.
RP350K which is about S$35.00 so no need think so much lah.

Only if you are going for KTV then maybe a mamasan contact is useful.
Anyway people like us too used to China KTVs where there are hundreds of girls to choose from.
In Jakarta KTVs the quantity is limited so we tend to be more fussy.

For me the selling point of Jakarta is the Lounge ceweks.
Easily a hundred to choose from in places like Travel and Classic Hotel.
Similar to Bangkok Soapy Massage Parlours but cheaper.
I'm already missing the ceweks in the lounge. Planning for my new trip again 🤓
Old 25-12-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info

In Jakarta there are many taxis color same as blue bird those are the rogue taxi will up your pre agreed fare half way or on arrival destination. Download bluebird apps drop Pin like Uber or grab they will assign taxi very fast the taxi will reach at your pickup location. (No booking fee or surcharge go by Meters)

Gandy is famous for its bun.

The steak wise is good but if order imported beef is kinda of expensive for jakarta standard $35 all in.

Last edited by Allanooi; 25-12-2016 at 04:27 PM.
Old 25-12-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
I'm already missing the ceweks in the lounge. Planning for my new trip again.
So soon?

Quote:

The steak wise is good but if order imported beef is kinda of expensive for jakarta standard $35 all in.
Wow you made your way to Gandy Steak House?
Do you like the old fashion way of serving your steak with a trolley hahahaha?

Unless you are in Australia or USA, imported beef is going to be expensive.
Stick to local meat will do if you're not the fussy type.
Old 25-12-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So soon?

Wow you made your way to Gandy Steak House?
Do you like the old fashion way of serving your steak with a trolley hahahaha?

Unless you are in Australia or USA, imported beef is going to be expensive.
Stick to local meat will do if you're not the fussy type.
I made it there ...with gps smartphone never will be lost... the trolley thing is memories singapore also have ... shaslik at Far East shopping center... order the Alaskan cake u get mini sparkers....
Old 25-12-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
I made it there ...with gps smartphone never will be lost... the trolley thing is memories singapore also have ... shaslik at Far East shopping center... order the Alaskan cake u get mini sparkers....
Hahaha really back to the golden era of good F&B experience!
Old 25-12-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I've only tried this place called holy cow at kelapa gading, bit of crowd, steak was decent, wagyu for think sgd 20 plus. not bad.
Old 26-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
I've only tried this place called holy cow at kelapa gading, bit of crowd, steak was decent, wagyu for think sgd 20 plus. not bad.
Read about hollycow but din try.... will try next trip
Old 26-12-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourbox View Post
Anyone in Jakarta today?
Yes Bro, if u spending Xmas in heaven also PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut12345 View Post
Like to ask bros here where in jakarta should i change sgd to idr?
There is a great place near Pasar Baru, walking distance to classic gives close to XE rates and beats Dollarindo and all commercial joints. PM me if need directions

Quote:
There can be some benefit to knowing a good Classic mommy. When My local friend takes me, mommy leaves us alone to slowly makes choices and shields us from other rogue mommys and their reject girls. She also chat with us and she is MILF also and not bad lookin She also help reserve certain girls for us, and let her girls sit and drink with us for a long time without charges...

Before this my experience with Classic mommies quite bad, seem like they dun care what u say and just send their girls to you 1 by 1 and push you to take. this one change my Mind.

My Malio mommy is great, help me with all bookings and always explain charges and such, and she speak English and Mandarin also for those who dun speak Bahasa
Old 27-12-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey all bros & tony.

How's everyone for the Christmas period..anyone spend over there in JKT for Christmas.

by the way Bro tony, I will up at jkt on 13-16th next month, see any chance we can catch up..
Old 27-12-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
Hey all bros & tony.

How's everyone for the Christmas period..anyone spend over there in JKT for Christmas.

by the way Bro tony, I will up at jkt on 13-16th next month, see any chance we can catch up..
My cewek already ask me come next month. Tempted to go JKT since damage so affordable 😅
Old 27-12-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
Hahaha don't think so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
My cewek already ask me come next month. Tempted to go JKT since damage so affordable.
Your cewek is trying to KC you.

The definition of affordability is subjective.
Personally I feel it's not worth to spend S$100-150 for return air tickets if just doing a 3D/2N trip sex trip.
A longer trip is better value if you average out the air ticket cost.

Below is a conservative budget.
I've not taken into account on transport and F&B expenditure but for simplicity sakes just sticking to basic damage.

Air Tickets: S$100 return all inclusive
Hotel: S$25/night
Bonk: S$37/bonk at Travel, Classic

If base on 2 nights with 2 ST bonks.
Per net bonk is S$112.

If base on 5 nights with 5 ST bonks.
Per net bonk is S$82.

As you can see even with a 5 nights stay the supposedly cheapo bonk at Travel/Classic is not entirely cheap if you take into account of overall costs.

Of course this is not an issue for people who seldom travel overseas for humsup trips.
But for hardcore cheongsters like me I have to seek value where 12-15 humsup trips overseas per year is xiong on the pocket!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 27-12-2016 at 11:23 PM.
Old 28-12-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:

The definition of affordability is subjective.
Personally I feel it's not worth to spend S$100-150 for return air tickets if just doing a 3D/2N trip sex trip.
A longer trip is better value if you average out the air ticket cost.

Below is a conservative budget.
I've not taken into account on transport and F&B expenditure but for simplicity sakes just sticking to basic damage.

Air Tickets: S$100 return all inclusive
Hotel: S$25/night
Bonk: S$37/bonk at Travel, Classic

If base on 2 nights with 2 ST bonks.
Per net bonk is S$112.

If base on 5 nights with 5 ST bonks.
Per net bonk is S$82.

As you can see even with a 5 nights stay the supposedly cheapo bonk at Travel/Classic is not entirely cheap if you take into account of overall costs.

Of course this is not an issue for people who seldom travel overseas for humsup trips.
But for hardcore cheongsters like me I have to seek value where 12-15 humsup trips overseas per year is xiong on the pocket!
actually nowadays I see girls asking for tips after deed is done more, or even ask u to buy drinks./cigarette whilst chatting with u before..
so depends on how insistent u are to limit the damage.

not to mention sometimes the very unpleasant experience even after the deed.
wait till a good bro who was here over xmas (and I went with him as it was off work-days for me..) to share his fr hopefully soon...
pity for that bro.
Old 28-12-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
actually nowadays I see girls asking for tips after deed is done more, or even ask u to buy drinks./cigarette whilst chatting with u before..
so depends on how insistent u are to limit the damage.

not to mention sometimes the very unpleasant experience even after the deed.
wait till a good bro who was here over xmas (and I went with him as it was off work-days for me..) to share his fr hopefully soon...
pity for that bro.
That's because too many easy going guys fall for their bullshit.

For lounge ST when you get into the room a server will approach you to take order.
I will say order minum (drink) for cewek boleh. Rokok (cigarettes) tak mau.
99% of the time both cewek and server will burst out laughing as human psychology tells me they know I am not carrothead.

Tip for cewek RP50,000 for mediocre service, RP100,000 for good service.

End of the day if one wants to get chop and act like American style spender/tipper there's nothing we can do about it.
But the effect is that the service providers will get greedier as time goes by when the monger ecosystem is spoilt by these suckers.

There's a reason why I post less in Jakarta thread nowadays.
Only drop in to TCSS and share tips on how not to get carrot will do.
Everywhere Singaporean/Malaysian cheongsters go they will wreck the playground for poor uncles like me.
In 2017 I will post Japan and Germany FRs and see if these market spoilers want to go there to cheong or not hahaha.

You mean your good bro kena chop gao gao or receive bad service from cewek?
Old 28-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
That's because too many easy going guys fall for their bullshit.

Tip for cewek RP50,000 for mediocre service, RP100,000 for good service.

End of the day if one wants to get chop and act like American style spender/tipper there's nothing we can do about it.
But the effect is that the service providers will get greedier as time goes by when the monger ecosystem is spoilt by these suckers.

.................................................. .................................

You mean your good bro kena chop gao gao or receive bad service from cewek?
actually sometimes we feel its cheap and we tip more...that's the usual.
and given the happier look they have...the guys then have bigger ego.
so its a plus on both sides.

for my friend..even had to demand for a refund...im doing a spoiler first..let the bro post the FR hopefully soon..but he busy la..here there everywhere to piak.
but sometimes an overused playground will become less service oriented.

thanks to bro lost99 (another occasion), Malio was indeed an eye opener..
quality of the dancers and also the class/ambience..
worth the price to be paid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread