The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-02-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyman1977 View Post
Can shate where is the place for donki or kokoro, is it in bbk.
Both in BKK. Doki Doki is at soi 31, can walk (~5 - 7 mins) from Phrom Phong BTS. Kokoro is at soi 23, it's behind Soi Cowboy. It's like 7 - 10 mins walk from Soi Cowboy (~15 min from Asok BTS). If I lazy to walk, I just take motorbike to "Young Place" at soi 23 then cross the road.
Old 21-02-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 2
littlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlenathanboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I checked the map, looks like the same area. I intend to try the 2 girls from Mai Chan. It looks like they have quite a selection of XMM.
i went 2 weeks ago but i did not prebook and they were full.
Old 21-02-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlenathanboy View Post
i went 2 weeks ago but i did not prebook and they were full.
Yeah. I also went to Maichan without booking and had to keep flipping their book. I also wrote a FR haha
Old 21-02-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Going bk next tuesday..
Any bro interested to meet to party disco or bar can PM me..
Those bro living in BK n know interesting place to party can PM n meet.. thank
Old 21-02-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bkk trip end feb

Will be at bk on 28th to 4th march..
Any bro want to meet n party, disco, local ktv or bar can PM me..
Old 21-02-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Endgamex is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
Wood Bar have a lot of milfs
ahh its like BJ bar huh? thankss
Old 21-02-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
Wood Bar have a lot of milfs
Yeah Woodbar got mix of ladies from dark skin to fair. The ages range from mid 20s to early 40s. Their BJ service and attitude is the best. I might try their FJ on my next visit.
Old 21-02-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrphotography View Post
Any bro going over in the 2nd or 3rd week March? Looking for kakis to chill, eat and hang around.
I'm going on 7 8 9 March for work. Might not have alot of free time but can organise to chill and eat and explore together.
Old 21-02-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Yeah. I also went to Maichan without booking and had to keep flipping their book. I also wrote a FR haha
If u have a specific ML u like to visit, better to book. I'm gonna book for my next trip. 2hrs session this time haha.
Old 21-02-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BKK (March)

15-18 March...
Old 22-02-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
stevemcfly is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Butterfly

Quote:
I think Butterfly is 1 of the better MPs in this area. So far the girls I picked can DFK deep deep, and very attentive. Got 1 share beers inside the room lol ... U click the pics can see what service they provide, some even can CP. So far I see only Butterfly, EZ and Paradise lists it so direct.

I've tried EZ, but the shower room is terrible and u probably gotta pass by it several times to pick a girl u fancy, not all the girls there will DFK too.
ah noted. I will take a look at Butterfly. However i not sure if i got the right website. there were no pictures of the girls available and it got redirected to holistic massage ?
Old 22-02-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Actually the difference from Kokoro and Doki Doki is the plastic chair. That chair play by the girls at Kokoro is so arousing and can easily misfire. You get 2x B2B (soapy and Nuru) on the air mattress at Doki. If this duration is short, probably you will get a longer time on the bed later. But it usually ended up I have little time on the bed after this 2x. Depends which you like more, having a variety maybe more fun though. Service offered by the girls, still depends on them.

Many of the girls at Doki like Aun Aun, Mimi, Victoria are unappetising to me, even their AP Pam isn't the type I'll pick. I've seen many of the girls at Kokoro, more acceptable choices. I had good experience from both places, but have 1 unpleasant experience from Doki and a so so at Kokoro. Usually I take quite some time to cum, but there was a time at Doki the feeling was so good that I misfire during the Nuru haha. I wanted to try Mitu as well, but the selection of girls on that day don't suit my taste. The cost of the higher tier girls is high and its just 60 mins playtime.

I saw some good reviews about Nicha, she was one of my choices, but haven't tried her yet. So far at Doki, I've tried Sara, Yuri, Barbie and Mayu. Only the 1st 2 girls can YMMV provide frenching. Mayu's BBBJ is very good and she swallows when u CIM. At Kokoro, I've tried Nabi, Natalie and Julia. Nabi can only do light kissing and the rest frenching. It also seems Doki's roster has changed quite a bit, not sure how are the new girls services. My target for the next trip is, Rika (or Mona) from Kokoro. Hope she's working when I'm there again next month. My Doki to try list: Nanny, Ivy, Nicha, Sofia.
Yaya, I also wanted to try my 1st choice: Nanny, her photo looks good....I went on 8 Feb, I saw from the Doki Telegram she was still working on 7 Feb. But suay suay 8 Feb onwards she go holiday liao. Sibei wasted.... My 2nd choice is Sora and 3rd is Yoko/Mayu but when I went that day the best on that day's list is Nicha (for me la).

As for Kokoro, from what i see from their website, I would go for 1st Choice Mona and 2nd Choice Michelle (looks like MILF to me).
Old 22-02-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk trip end feb

Here now pm me
Old 22-02-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Re: Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemcfly View Post
ah noted. I will take a look at Butterfly. However i not sure if i got the right website. there were no pictures of the girls available and it got redirected to holistic massage ?
If you google it, you likely got the wrong site.
Old 22-02-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What happen to places like emmanuelle and labelle? Still around? Haven’t been there for many years.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1