The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-10-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
I frequent thermae whenever I visit Bangkok however I am getting tired of it, to be honest.

Fuck this type of FL. Promised two but only gave one. So did you pay her for LT or ST? Haha, I know the golden rule....but the problem is the one who chooses us is likely, not pretty leh

It's near to midnight already. Most party places will be closed. Even there are ones that stayed opened might not be suitable for me.
I paid her for LT.....
Sometimes..... girls also will tio gong tao one. Just your lucky night. Yes not pretty higher chance to choose you. Pretty ones, lower chance but still can happen. Sometimes it takes time for them to warm up to you too.

midnight only. agogo bars close 2am mah, even on a sunday. Just that not as many girls as weekends. Think agogos bar in bkk more than enough for you to prowl for 1 sunday night leawww
Old 11-10-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
I paid her for LT.....
Sometimes..... girls also will tio gong tao one. Just your lucky night. Yes not pretty higher chance to choose you. Pretty ones, lower chance but still can happen. Sometimes it takes time for them to warm up to you too.

midnight only. agogo bars close 2am mah, even on a sunday. Just that not as many girls as weekends. Think agogos bar in bkk more than enough for you to prowl for 1 sunday night leawww
It's Buddha Day Bro. Cannot sell alcohol after midnight, most places will close including the agogos bar

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 11-10-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
It's Buddha Day Bro. Cannot sell alcohol after midnight, most places will close including the agogos bar
too bad
can always try fiwfans as last resort
Old 11-10-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 6
spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Does anyone know if "Black Caviar Gentleman Club" needs a membership? If so, how much is it? Or can we just walk-in and select?

Thanks!
Old 11-10-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone make friends with g club girls? How’s the experience? Can they be girlfriend type or all sluts?
Old 12-10-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Anyone make friends with g club girls? How’s the experience? Can they be girlfriend type or all sluts?
Wah, your question very hard to answer So you want slut or you want to marry her eventually?

Last edited by ZanShen; 12-10-2022 at 03:56 PM.
Old 12-10-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Day 5 in LOS

Met a girl from Dating App. She used photos from a few years ago with a filter. In reality, her face now has to discount by 20% from her photos because her complexion is bad, plus she is fat now. I was captivated by her petite frame in the photos but now, she has no more flat tummy. Anyway, I am a good man and don't mind making a new friend Bought her seafood for lunch. She can really eat I was uninterested to fuck her so I told her that we take it slow and be friends first.

I had my 2nd date with the beauty consultant at dinner. I like her so much better. She has nice features, a small face, and a petite frame. We had dinner and I brought her back to my place. She didn't want to stay over, but we did make love and I fucked her 2 rounds before letting her go. It was a nice one compared to my earlier encounters with those "landmines." We will fuck again when I revisit Bangkok.

Flying back the next day. Going back to reality. She will send me to airport 555.

Last edited by ZanShen; 13-10-2022 at 12:32 PM.
Old 12-10-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
rockk is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all

I am going bkk next week, looking for kakis to club together, thinking of going to topone Monday 17 Oct any bro interested ? Pls pm me .
Old 12-10-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
niceguy07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If willing to make them real girlfriends, then can try (but also hit-and-miss) but takes time and money. If holiday-gf type, they already make 4-5k a night sitting fees and they are too street-smart, so generally don't waste your time and money.
Old 12-10-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceguy07 View Post
If willing to make them real girlfriends, then can try (but also hit-and-miss) but takes time and money. If holiday-gf type, they already make 4-5k a night sitting fees and they are too street-smart, so generally don't waste your time and money.
Yes I think they can really make quite a lot of money a month. What you mean they too street smart?
Old 12-10-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
please laaaaaa
for your own good
dont go G club to find gf or wife pleaseeeeeeeee
yes there are nice girls too. but 99% are not.
you wanna try your luck at getting your life ruined by them?
Old 12-10-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Went on Youtube and stumbled across this video when trying to search for G Club footage

Elite Club - Seems pretty good!

Old 12-10-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
This is accurate and true to the point. going there tonight with a fellow bro. That girl coyote is still working there lol.

It is daunting to try and select a girl from that big selection. I've manage to get a girl out from there as well as a few other bros i hang out with without paying. If they like you, they will come. If not no is no.

Having a gf who works in a gclub means just let them work. As they can earn up to 100k per month. If your wallet is big enough to support them then go for it, otherwise just let them work and if they really do like you, she will find you on her days off.
Do you guys normally get a room? And is membership required?

Do you think this is the places with hottest girls of all the G Clubs you've been?

Can't wait, but only got a few days so gotta research and make it count!
Old 12-10-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
please laaaaaa
for your own good
Why you say 99% not nice girls? In what way?
Old 12-10-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
please laaaaaa
for your own good
100% are nice girls. Nice until the money runs out or richer guy comes along.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1