The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-04-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KingGolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Who want this girl?
Please do so , you are a master in the DH scene!
Old 15-04-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

This one also looks good but no reply from her
She looks familiar, I think I had bonk her a couple of times before at staircase at East side before covid in 2017 or 2018, quite fair and huge headlights....later I try to msg her but got ignored after she changed employer from HDB to landed house...lost her contact after my phone spoiled.....she is really worth to bonk, super horny and adapting, really missed those moments.
Old 15-04-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12908 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

165cm / 50kg.
Late 20s.
Very tight.

DON'T ask for contacts.
Old 15-04-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1098 / Power: 17
4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of

Quote:

Nice photo
Very nice, both photos are the same lady working in Singapore, bro?
Old 15-04-2024, 10:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Qman View Post
Very nice, both photos are the same lady working in Singapore, bro?

Same person but too bad not in Singapore
Old 15-04-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 13
decipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydecipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
This one looks like she likes to ride.. or be taken from the back. Sexy. Hope you up her and share details, bro!
Met her some years back.

Not as good as the photo but still good to bonk
Old 15-04-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 1
Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!Screwyourmom is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
She looks familiar, I think I had bonk her a couple of times before at staircase at East side before covid in 2017 or 2018, quite fair and huge headlights....later I try to msg her but got ignored after she changed employer from HDB to landed house...lost her contact after my phone spoiled.....she is really worth to bonk, super horny and adapting, really missed those moments.
haha yup at bedok i remember. she ask me bang her at her unit staircase facing the lift. lol alot f water and raw also
Old 15-04-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 32
kelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud of

Quote:

Nice photo
This is a very very nice pink...sparse baby hair pussy....
Old 15-04-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 929 / Power: 7
Leeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to beholdLeeds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Who want this girl?
Is she Honey on telegram?
Old 16-04-2024, 06:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelang View Post
This is a very very nice pink...sparse baby hair pussy....
Filter bro filter
Old 16-04-2024, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
165cm / 50kg.
Late 20s.
Very tight.

DON'T ask for contacts.
U lucky man
Old 16-04-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 32
kelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud ofkelang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Filter bro filter
My Type... lol
Old 16-04-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwyourmom View Post
haha yup at bedok i remember. she ask me bang her at her unit staircase facing the lift. lol alot f water and raw also
Yup, raw for me too but before that she will bbbj me to make me horny and my bro to get hard first....bonk her while staring at the lift to see if anyone taking the lifts, so scary but thrilled at the same time, lol....her boobs are still solid not saggy at all, i can suck those grapes and play with her big boobs forever.....bro, if u still have her contact pls pm me, i lost her ctc when my phone got spoiled, kumsia in advance.
Old 16-04-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Seriously, those who met her demand truly spoilt the market!

250/1/1

Goodness gracious

at most $25 .. still need to pay for hotel. like that go geylang better. more to choose from 🤣
Old 16-04-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This one also looks good but no reply from her
Where u find her from?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1