The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-03-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any ml that's also do waxing?
Old 31-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus7 View Post
Good question. I was itching to ask this as well.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 31-03-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Upz u +13 pam pams !
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 31-03-2023, 01:52 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you hibernated so long. W made you get resurrected or I should say erected?
Jokes aside, W is indeed one of the better MLs around. And yes, guess time is ripe for me to fix another appointment with this super beautiful and engaging lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying79 View Post
Amidst the attention given to W, I have visited her. True to the many positive sharing from the bros here, this W really deserves the spotlight.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Looks: this is the only category I will give grading. 9/10 and she is really beautiful. Out of the numerous ladies I have visited from SLG, she has got to be the prettiest. I was jokingly sharing that she can easily get a rich boyfriend back in China and lead a good life, and I received a stare and friendly smack from her. It is a positive to me. It is clear she wants to be independent.

Attitude: again, her good and positive attitude stands out really well here. Her polite nature during the sms arrangement, the use of dry towel (with that sun baked smell, is there a word for it?), her offer of drinks twice after the 2 showers, her offer to wipe me dry twice, her offering of her fruits and food which was her meal and I have to politely decline, etc. All this really makes her stand out superbly well. She is indeed sincere in wanting to provide her listed services well. Her phone use was zilch and she was standing outside the shower room waiting for me to come out and dry me, at least for my visit.

Massage: I am a >= 2hr session guy. And, this lady insisted on providing massage beyond the 60mins mark! She is indeed hardworking and really sincere in providing quality service. I literally have to sit up to stop her from massaging further. We all know how energy sapping massage can be. Hats off to her. And, she provided adequate strength.

Sensual: comes the exciting part? She has silky smooth skin. I love it. She has the curves at the right places. Combining these together with her moans, and her ability to identify my sensitive regions, I reached ecstasy with extreme elation. Extreme! Playability has always been YMMV, I’ll leave it out for each individual’s expectation and experience will differ. I don’t want to go down the path of arguing. But, I am sure her phone use is minimal. She requested for phone use prior to picking up her phone, both times to confirm appointments which I really think is reasonable. Certainly, I didn’t decline her request to use her phone.

Will I return to find this lady? Definitely yes. No doubts about it.

To me, she is indeed a rarity these days. Treasuring such rarity is a must for me. She has captured my attention.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 31-03-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectG View Post
Review for https://sglonelyguy-20.com/jessy-massage/

Location: Central, 10 mins walk from MRT station. Shared unit.
Using common toilet.

Look: 50% from photos

Massage: very good, can feel that she is experienced on this.

Sensual: High, very engaging

RTM: No, not my cup of tea.
Concur with the FR above. Visited her one or two weeks ago.

Discount about 30 ~ 40% from photos i.e. looks around mid to late 30s

Massage was non-existent during my visit. Slight tummy too however sensual was rather good. No RTM for me as well
Old 31-03-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bro. PMed you tutu contact. In case you wonder what happened to her, she has to delisted, unfortunately, due to her previous employer finding faults with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshigod View Post
anybody have sglonleyguy tutu number, appreciate if can PM me, thanks loads!
Old 31-03-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Actually another qn in case any bros know. Any ML you know is fully shaved/waxed down below?
Old 31-03-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Visited An Qi, her sensual I quite amazing with the licking, tickling and kissing on the body. Wow, and her bbbj was pretty good, I took a little longer to cum because I fapped the day before + tired. Apartment is pretty good and spacious.

Only downside is the location is abit out of the way for mrt/bus.

Didn't try the fake love making because she had code red and I don't wanna make a mess out of things, maybe my next visit haha.

As other bros mentioned, she's isn't syt anymore but must have been a really cutie doll when she was younger. And small natural boobs makes her looked cute too haha. Definitely recommended la imo but YMMV, cheers!

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/an-qi-massage/
Bro, make that trip for the sumata to try at least once.
Old 31-03-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Bro. PMed you tutu contact. In case you wonder what happened to her, she has to delisted, unfortunately, due to her previous employer finding faults with her.
This is 2nd time I hear of such case. If cannot resolved, then it is just a matter of RTC countdown.i hope she doesn't get into the same situation at Aimee. I wondered if she was played out by the "employer".
Old 31-03-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Bro, glad you enjoyed your session with xiaoxi too. Think her photos didn't do her justice, kept telling her to change photos lol.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/xiao-xi-massage/
anyway posting her link again in case any bro mixed up as there are 2 xiaoxi.
Ngam ,size petite range,40kg , for you know what exploration opportunity. Always nice when the door opened and you get this "ngam" feel inside. She is that. Her HJ starting move , that slow handling was almost unbearable. Nips sensitive but she didnt' do that siam move.
Old 31-03-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Quote:
If don’t mind shop based, can look for those under Ai En. (Previously was in the HC tread)
And yes, with happy ending.

BMC look for Mira - young Viet SYT
AMK look for Renny - Viet (Edit, TPY)
B.Batok look for Lisa - Milf ATB

If got other recommendations, can share share also.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 31-03-2023 at 06:38 PM.
Old 31-03-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
vgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samstervgin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
not the waxing that you are looking for, but i recently chanced upon this ML who does pubic hair trimming and hair removal using laser.
https://sglonelyguy21.com/doris-massage/
not sure how safe or reliable it is, so i haven't tried yet.
anyone tried before?
Old 31-03-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lmao6790 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,anyone know when tang bao coming back?
Old 31-03-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
BenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to beholdBenzRules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Actually another qn in case any bros know. Any ML you know is fully shaved/waxed down below?
Can try https://sglonelyguy21.com/tian-tian-massage/
Old 31-03-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 23
manson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of lightmanson is a glorious beacon of light

kope bro eatsleepwork's format.

Link: https://sglonelyguy21.com/sha-sha-massage/

Look : Very similar to the photos posted on the ad, specifically the row where she is in a white top and beside it is the black top.

Body : Good figure to me. I generally prefer girls with a little meat instead of skinny lass. She is great in this area. Smooth and supple skin.

Boobs : Boobs is natural, not too big or too small. Sensitive nipples so got to be gentle. nipples are nice to zhut zhut for those who prefer average sized nipples.

Attitude : This is where she really excel in. Very service oriented and hygiene very good as well. At first she offered disposable towel to use after shower but I never used that before, so I took regular towel.

GFE : To me, not very commercial feel. Partly also because she needed to verify me and we chatted on wechat prior to us meeting. YMMV

Massage : so-so. She knows where are the usual tired areas and provided some pretty hard pressing in those areas.

Sensual : Very accommodating and willing to please. She will also check with you on what stroke you prefer.

RTM: Yes for me.

Up list:

Minimum power of 6 points to exchange points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1