The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Likely the case based on my past visits
Old 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Exodus1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
I went down on Friday at 3.50 and Ezara was there, and had just finished someone and so had to wait. Went up and got straight down to business - lots of frenching before getting her lovely tits and cock out. We both grabbed each other for a while before we took turns to suck each other - she is one of the best ever at BJ…amazing tongue and lips made me nearly blow but waited and then fucked her ass for a while. She rode on top and moaned and moaned before pulled out, took condom off and the blew a big load deep down her throat! Fuck she is the best there has been for a long time and will head back next week for more!
Old 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
I went down on Friday at 3.50 and Ezara was there, and had just finished someone and so had to wait. Went up and got straight down to business - lots of frenching before getting her lovely tits and cock out. We both grabbed each other for a while before we took turns to suck each other - she is one of the best ever at BJ…amazing tongue and lips made me nearly blow but waited and then fucked her ass for a while. She rode on top and moaned and moaned before pulled out, took condom off and the blew a big load deep down her throat! Fuck she is the best there has been for a long time and will head back next week for more!
Old 26-03-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus1982 View Post
Lucky devil u
Old 26-03-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Any Thai LBs for this batch? Haven't been down in a while and am tempted to head down tonight and bang it out in full view of our migrant worker friends.
Old 26-03-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Any Thai LBs for this batch? Haven't been down in a while and am tempted to head down tonight and bang it out in full view of our migrant worker friends.
love it. 10 char
Old 30-03-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Headed down last night again for my Ezara fix and she didn’t disappoint. Lots of new faces down there but her service is just what I need. Straight down to it when got to the top of the stairs, deep French before getting her big Tits out sucking on her nipples. Soon my cock was hard and am she rubbed it between her tits before giving me a blowjob. Asked if I wanted to fuck her in the corridor again so out we went and went deep in her ass for a while, before she took the condom off and I blew my load in her mouth! Only here for another week or so, will be making a few more trips down!
Old 31-03-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
JL1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys, curious about trying Ezara but unsure how to find her. Do I just call out her name and how much does it cost?
Old 31-03-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL1997 View Post
Hello guys, curious about trying Ezara but unsure how to find her. Do I just call out her name and how much does it cost?
$80 but well worth it - not rushed and genuinely enjoys getting fucked and swallowing cum. Just ask at the gate - east! Enjoy!
Old 31-03-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
WikiDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
$80 but well worth it - not rushed and genuinely enjoys getting fucked and swallowing cum. Just ask at the gate - east! Enjoy!
Holy shit!

The price has gone up to $80?!
Old 31-03-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

🤔🫣🧐 Spoil market ah?
Old 01-04-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Seriously? The prices went up to $80 ?
Old 01-04-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
marcov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone planning to head now for some corridor fun. Pm me
Old 01-04-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Wat is Ezara wearing tonight, any bro can advise?

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 04-04-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wootgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow.. $80 bucks now.. inflation!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1