The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2006, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Papaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bbbj risk..

I Cant find much on std risk on person receiving bbbj. so here are some Q to anyone can advice...

2 days ago i was in china and went for a rub, had a bbbj session then a fj but with condom.

1) if infected with STD in the BBBJ, how long must i wait till I can go for a chk up and get a accurate result??

2) during fj, i requested her to stop and remove the condom and perform a HJ, while i see she took off the condom she did not wash her hands, but she went and put some lotion on her hand and proceed with a HJ. Am I expose to any HIV risk since her hands can be expose to her virginal fluid from taking off the confom and then give me a HJ (despite she mixed lotion on her hands)??

thks for some advice.. getting a bit worried now getting BBBJ .. shld really think with fresh mind next time.
Old 30-07-2006, 12:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bbbj risk..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya
I Cant find much on std risk on person receiving bbbj. so here are some Q to anyone can advice...
Do a forum search with the key words "oral sex risks". There are quite a number of threads on the subject.

As for the hand job, the risks are minimal. It is possible to catch herpes and genital warts that way. Keep an eye out for any bumps, lumps or itchies over the next couple of months.

Read the STD FAQs in this forum too. They are full of useful information.

PS: You don't have enough blood in your body to think with a fresh mind while fucking.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-07-2006, 05:31 PM
Samster

Thks for the advice.. I read the STD link but one thing still questioning myself:

When shld I go for a STD chk after infection?? So far, after 5 days I dont feel anything but as I read, STD can has no feeling.. but how common does ppl hv such STD?
Old 31-07-2006, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!

Various STDs has various incubation period...go to DSC website to find out all you need to know...the earliest some STDs will show symptoms is within 1 week and mostly it is burning senstion or sharp pain during urination...others are unusual growth on penis and genital area like blisters, rashes and so forth. DSC provide all types of test and they are the best in town. The fee is partially subsidised by Govt, so you need to spend around $70 if you test for everything...

1 thing, don't self medicate and some family GPs are just hopless...they anyhow say you may have kenna this or that without doing any test and give you all types of medicines. 1 GP I used to go give me every known medicine against STDs. Pay more than $250. I ended up even more sick because of the side effects. When I finally came to DSC, the doctor was cursing at the GP. End result- not infected by any STD at all.
Old 31-07-2006, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
Various STDs has various incubation period...go to DSC website to find out all you need to know...the earliest some STDs will show symptoms is within 1 week and mostly it is burning senstion or sharp pain during urination...others are unusual growth on penis and genital area like blisters, rashes and so forth. DSC provide all types of test and they are the best in town. The fee is partially subsidised by Govt, so you need to spend around $70 if you test for everything...

1 thing, don't self medicate and some family GPs are just hopless...they anyhow say you may have kenna this or that without doing any test and give you all types of medicines. 1 GP I used to go give me every known medicine against STDs. Pay more than $250. I ended up even more sick because of the side effects. When I finally came to DSC, the doctor was cursing at the GP. End result- not infected by any STD at all.
I see...

so you suggest, if I ever want to go for a STD test i shld at least wait 1 week? or until some symptoms emerge?
Old 01-08-2006, 05:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see...

so you suggest, if I ever want to go for a STD test i shld at least wait 1 week? or until some symptoms emerge?
Many STDs are asymptotic (no symptoms). Wait a month or so and then get tested.

If symptoms do appear, then head to DSC immediately so the experts can examine whatever has appeared.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Samster

Hi..

Ok 10 days had past, and so far i hv no irratation/pain when pee.. not hving very itchy symptom in dick (only the usual occasionally itch I get normally)..

however, today i see that at the back of the dick head, they are small goosebumps (the area btw ur dickhead and the skin, in btw the gap) .. it is not giving me any irratation feeling at all but i cannot recall seeing it also (then again i dont look at my lil brother so closely since the last 10 days)

1) should I be worried with such symptom ?? does u guys hv something similar?? is this a STD sign?

2) if not, i think after 10 days is long enought to go chk for STD to get accurate result???
Old 09-08-2006, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
AngelEye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelEye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi..

Ok 10 days had past, and so far i hv no irratation/pain when pee.. not hving very itchy symptom in dick (only the usual occasionally itch I get normally)..

however, today i see that at the back of the dick head, they are small goosebumps (the area btw ur dickhead and the skin, in btw the gap) .. it is not giving me any irratation feeling at all but i cannot recall seeing it also (then again i dont look at my lil brother so closely since the last 10 days)

1) should I be worried with such symptom ?? does u guys hv something similar?? is this a STD sign?

2) if not, i think after 10 days is long enought to go chk for STD to get accurate result???
when u r more attentive to details sometime u see something on ur penis u thought u never saw them b4.. thoes little goosebumps u had is normal...

still u should just go for a check even if u feel fine... cos STDs may not have any symtomps for a long time...
up list :
Old 11-08-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
komplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to allkomplaintking is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi..

Don't worry bro.. those goosebumps are normal. I had it before I started casual sex and became over suspicious that it had grown more after I had my first pay sex. I started worrying I had STD then. At the end of the day, it is all my imagination.
Old 13-08-2006, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
Horny Luke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: bbbj risk..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt3305
DSC provide all types of test and they are the best in town. The fee is partially subsidised by Govt, so you need to spend around $70 if you test for everything...
70 Bucks??!!! I tot it's only $20 for testing everything??? If that is true, what does the $20 test you for?
Old 13-08-2006, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Goony is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Luke
70 Bucks??!!! I tot it's only $20 for testing everything??? If that is true, what does the $20 test you for?
Uncle. 20 bucks is only for HIV test.
Old 13-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Samster

Keithzhoulw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the theory i could say is, if scare dont tell things that are unsafe even for amoment of shiokness
Old 16-08-2006, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 20
Horny Luke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: bbbj risk..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goony
Uncle. 20 bucks is only for HIV test.
Wait a sec. Let see if i got this right. That means it won't be testing other STDs? Only HIV ah? If want full testing of everything than 70 bux issit??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1