The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 10-01-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Happy New Year to you, my dear friend.

Had 2 encounters of my neighbour just now when I was going to & coming back from having my dinner.

As I was leaving, bumped into my neighbour, a late-20s married lady with no child, came out from her house to do sometime. She was wearing an over-sized tee but clearly can see that she wasn't wearing any bra as her pokies were quite obvious. Spent a few minutes striking a light conversation with her trying to see if I was able to catch her downblouse. No luck but her pokies were nice.

Finished my dinner, walking back to my house, saw my other neighbour, an early-30s, through her house's window. She was walking towards her kitchen with no pants. Her butts were great. Very meaty. Hahaha. She had a great behind to begin with and recently she gained a little weight, so they are even rounder now.

Tonight's dinner came with free appetiser and dessert.
Envy bro hamka, got free pokies n butts to see .. hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-01-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exvacating View Post
Nice share bro. About time to go Chinatown for CNY shopping
Yes, just nice CNY coming soon ... hope to bump into sis Mimi88 there

Old 10-01-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
busy with life and trying to find some good content here in this forum. Just need to be at the right place to see la, imagine if a man want to see zg and go to a quiet park, what are the chances?
Yes agreed bro.. but I hv always been at the right place but the gals there r just simply too scared n shy to open up...

Old 10-01-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Just happened in the last hour.. Was driving home after dinner. Then drove by the kopitiam. They got tables all the way to the side of the road. It's the kopitiam under the mscp kind one. So this OL wearing a pink dress was facing the road. Just nice as I turn my head to check for pedestrians, I saw her upskirt. It's a white panty. Think she might not even realise. Cos her legs are not wife open. Just that she didn't cross her legs. So I saw her white triangle.
Old 10-01-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Just happened in the last hour.. Was driving home after dinner. Then drove by the kopitiam. They got tables all the way to the side of the road. It's the kopitiam under the mscp kind one. So this OL wearing a pink dress was facing the road. Just nice as I turn my head to check for pedestrians, I saw her upskirt. It's a white panty. Think she might not even realise. Cos her legs are not wife open. Just that she didn't cross her legs. So I saw her white triangle.
Bro sennheiser, so fast in luck again ...it's their favourite white panties again .. where's this place??

Old 10-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Anyone knows other than SBF to share panty shots? Sniped thread gone

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 10-01-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exvacating View Post
Nice share bro. About time to go Chinatown for CNY shopping
Your right! Now i recall another one! Last year CNY i went, saw a Chinese lady bend down and show her deep cleavage for a full minute, there is a stall selling drinks got this SYT revealing her long sexy legs.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Got lucky with zg syt panty at teban hawker centre yesterday. my view initially was blocked by her bf back but when he stood up first to leave that was just a momentary second the syt shifted open her legs to move out and stand up. in that very moment the most beautiful sight greeted me, her blue lacy panty with shades of black moss
Old 11-01-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Wine Connection Cuppage last nite. There is a young lady working as business development (thats what she told her friend) estimate to be mid 20s sitting at the next table on my right hand side opposite of me (45 degree to my right). She is wearing a v neck black onesie. Maybe of her drinking n leaning forward chatting with her friend etc the there is many times of bra slip that show her dark purple push up bra. And this explain the gorgeous cleavage she has without all the bra slip. To the guy friend who is reading this: please go after her, she is hot. If u dont to go after her PLEASE intro me. To the lady if u happen to read this too, lets makes friend.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Exvacating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Got lucky with zg syt panty at teban hawker centre yesterday. my view initially was blocked by her bf back but when he stood up first to leave that was just a momentary second the syt shifted open her legs to move out and stand up. in that very moment the most beautiful sight greeted me, her blue lacy panty with shades of black moss
Hahaha black moss! CNY coming, let's see more fatt choy
Old 11-01-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

I also saw 2 on 2 different days.... young gers like to wear top that are U shape or singlet.... both the top got lobang and also their bra are like those loose loose kind... trying to air their breasts as well... one asian and one ang boh and both are with their families .... very nice milky b cups.... can see most part of the breasts but the nips like hiding inside....can't see a clear view.... will be going down more often... hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
nowadays watching girls zg is fun rather than cheap thrill, i dun deliberate seek out becos that will be a waste of time.

back to the next event i saw just now, 2 tourists in Chinatown, different spot, different ethics, but one common sight i saw, both are braless. One ang mo got big breast and can see her nips poking on her loose white tee. Another one is a short thai girl dress in white clothes and totally bareback, can see her nipple shape, when she walked pass infront of me, i can see her small boobs with brown nip!
Old 11-01-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
Was at Wine Connection Cuppage last nite. There is a young lady working as business development (thats what she told her friend) estimate to be mid 20s sitting at the next table on my right hand side opposite of me (45 degree to my right). She is wearing a v neck black onesie. Maybe of her drinking n leaning forward chatting with her friend etc the there is many times of bra slip that show her dark purple push up bra. And this explain the gorgeous cleavage she has without all the bra slip. To the guy friend who is reading this: please go after her, she is hot. If u dont to go after her PLEASE intro me. To the lady if u happen to read this too, lets makes friend.
too late, you should had take action on the spot and make your move. Now regret is way to late. #hardtruth
Old 11-01-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xetoyota View Post
Please update us if you have any more encounters with her
Part 3 and hopefully not the last part it's progressing to be off topic for this thread and probably going to be belong to the unexpected fuck thread soon...

Yesterday evening at about 5pm after our team meeting she told me to stay in the room she want to talk to me about my KPI and the useless target goals setting thing from HR cause I was the only one who hasn't complete. After discussing I was about to leave the meeting room when she casually asked me where I going tonight.

"Home lor boss, girlfriend overseas haha". She replied "Wah you really so guai one ah friday night never go chiong?"

Cut the story short, she asked me want go dinner not she had no plans for the night also abit bored. So I agreed, honestly even after last encounter I don't really have any plans in mind to fuck her and betray my girlfriend who is one of the prettiest girl around.

After dinner and chilling with some drinks I sent her home and went up to her house as during dinner we were discussing about her house design which she claimed was really good and can be an idea for my incoming BTO. We were not even tipsy pretty sober so nothing could happen. Tour the house, went to see her rooms, discuss discuss then she suddenly asked...

"your girlfriend go overseas these 2 weeks you not lonely ah.... honestly i'm quite lonely and can pei me watch the irishman on netflix?" Watch halfway she started leaning on me. I didn't even attempt to hug her, put my hands on at the side let her lean in my awkward position but halfway she started smelling me, look up and started kissing my neck...

"You smell so good..." things lead to one another and she took out her clothes and my pants pretty quickly. Gave me a good blowjob and when she was about to position her pussy to ride me I stopped her as I was quite guilty

"Sorry Shanice, I can't do this I have a girlfriend."

"Just one night please? I have been fantasizing about you and stalking you on your instagram stories with your girlfriend... just satisfy me for one night."

Stupid or not, I rejected her and dressed up and left soon after. She texted me and said sorry she was abit too abrupt hope I'm not offended by her actions we will still be good buddies at work "see you on monday".

Not sure if I should ever proceed with this. I know 99% of the guys will fuck a hot girl like her, perfect C cup tits with nice areola, flat toned tummy and shaved pussy but I just didn't feel right at that time.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
kikilee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro manure …. I would have proceed
Old 11-01-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wwk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro... *slap forehead*

Why do i feel that u just got together with your gf...

Confirm after awhile u start to think back u will slap yourself real hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Part 3 and hopefully not the last part it's progressing to be off topic for this thread and probably going to be belong to the unexpected fuck thread soon...

Yesterday evening at about 5pm after our team meeting she told me to stay in the room she want to talk to me about my KPI and the useless target goals setting thing from HR cause I was the only one who hasn't complete. After discussing I was about to leave the meeting room when she casually asked me where I going tonight.

"Home lor boss, girlfriend overseas haha". She replied "Wah you really so guai one ah friday night never go chiong?"

Cut the story short, she asked me want go dinner not she had no plans for the night also abit bored. So I agreed, honestly even after last encounter I don't really have any plans in mind to fuck her and betray my girlfriend who is one of the prettiest girl around.

After dinner and chilling with some drinks I sent her home and went up to her house as during dinner we were discussing about her house design which she claimed was really good and can be an idea for my incoming BTO. We were not even tipsy pretty sober so nothing could happen. Tour the house, went to see her rooms, discuss discuss then she suddenly asked...

"your girlfriend go overseas these 2 weeks you not lonely ah.... honestly i'm quite lonely and can pei me watch the irishman on netflix?" Watch halfway she started leaning on me. I didn't even attempt to hug her, put my hands on at the side let her lean in my awkward position but halfway she started smelling me, look up and started kissing my neck...

"You smell so good..." things lead to one another and she took out her clothes and my pants pretty quickly. Gave me a good blowjob and when she was about to position her pussy to ride me I stopped her as I was quite guilty

"Sorry Shanice, I can't do this I have a girlfriend."

"Just one night please? I have been fantasizing about you and stalking you on your instagram stories with your girlfriend... just satisfy me for one night."

Stupid or not, I rejected her and dressed up and left soon after. She texted me and said sorry she was abit too abrupt hope I'm not offended by her actions we will still be good buddies at work "see you on monday".

Not sure if I should ever proceed with this. I know 99% of the guys will fuck a hot girl like her, perfect C cup tits with nice areola, flat toned tummy and shaved pussy but I just didn't feel right at that time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1