The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 21
6230 is one of the Best!6230 is one of the Best!6230 is one of the Best!
Re: BunnyJanJan - any news or latest pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVirtual View Post
I still PCC with her video
High Definition Video
Good brightness and contrast
Sound quality is superb
her moaning sound and the 'piak piak'
I wish I am Joal
damn envy that fellar
don't know where is Joal - anyone have any intel on Joal?
BWJ is gf or BJJ is gf ? which one is xiao san?
Old 03-02-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
MrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6230 View Post
BWJ is gf or BJJ is gf ? which one is xiao san?

BWJ is the official GF
the rest is xiaosan xiaoshi xiaowu
Old 03-02-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 21
6230 is one of the Best!6230 is one of the Best!6230 is one of the Best!

Quote:
BWJ is the official GF
the rest is xiaosan xiaoshi xiaowu
ic......ji bye bf .......he die already or not?
Old 04-02-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
grayasoya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone has more of Sam Thian boobs? she has the same figure as bunnyjanjan

remember she has a pic of her flashing in the sea
Old 04-02-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
This is what happen when a guy try to be Edison Chen and drag these few women down the shit hole. Karma will bit him one day.
He’s an ass but the girls aren’t saints either. It’s obvious they fuck him for his good looks and body.
Old 04-02-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
He’s an ass but the girls aren’t saints either. It’s obvious they fuck him for his good looks and body.
tbh that is not consider as good looking more like he have that cheeky look with toned pecs and low body fat. Probably with an outgoing extrovert personalities helps you score well with social influencers wannabe.
Old 04-02-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
tbh that is not consider as good looking more like he have that cheeky look with toned pecs and low body fat. Probably with an outgoing extrovert personalities helps you score well with social influencers wannabe.
i thought he is above average..maybe i'm an overweight lao uncle
Old 04-02-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
He doesn't have looks or body. And with a small hairy dick. I wonder how he attract those girls? Maybe with his money?
Old 04-02-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Abby tan is my type of dream gf. Tall slim n foxy look, PCC while watching the video where she is moaning agonily.
Old 04-02-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Quote:
High Definition Video
Sound quality is superb
I wish I am Joal
damn envy that fellar
Same here. Bunny Jan Jan is my queen and they way she lets the cum in her mouth.

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 04-02-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Kinda reminds of June Low(think that is her name?) another local gal not sure if she was an SQ gal or a model/influencer, also had a similar kind of leak.

In all the leaked vids that I saw, this June also always had her bra on. Could see everything else and she got banged front and back and even cof(more like cum on shoulders and hair) but no sight of her tits.

Probably shy like BJJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia8888 View Post
I'm just curious why she's wearing a bra in almost all her vids. Can hardly see her nipples at all. She seems to be purposely covering them.

Hot wild slut! Best enjoyed the bbbj vid where she cim and Joal then cheekily asked whether she swallowed (which she did) and she cutely slapped his thigh in embarrassed annoyance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
Abby tan is my type of dream gf. Tall slim n foxy look, PCC while watching the video where she is moaning agonily.
Old 04-02-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

she got show her nipples lah.

obviously you all didn't watch every single seconds of all her videos, and just pcc to certain sections

certain video she got pull down her bra to show her nips.

her pussy is one of the nicest too, fully shaven and puffy
Old 04-02-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
Can share the video please?
Old 04-02-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
He doesn't have looks or body. And with a small hairy dick. I wonder how he attract those girls? Maybe with his money?
Wa someone zapped me. Is it the joal ong? Haha
Old 04-02-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Bro,
Do you have HD videos of BunnyJanJan? if yes, can you share Most of the videos that i have seen are low res and very little sound.

Quote:
High Definition Video
Sound quality is superb
I wish I am Joal
damn envy that fellar
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1