The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
i havent been in touch with GL scene for 3 years as im mostly a FL player
having lost a lot of faith in FL, i venture to the GL scene again for my first bonk(s) tonight

Part 1

2062A 月甜

i got rather excited when i saw reviews about her looking like Rie Tachikawa in terms of body and looks but to my disappointment she is neither in both when i met her tonite. i made an advanced booking. when i was there, sits one gal on the rest area having her meal. paid the OKT and OKT told me its her...

IMO, she is in no way alike to Rie Tachikawa who is one of my most likeable current active JAV idol. i was definitely disappointed for awhile because she looks just like a plain Jane you see everyday on the street with no distinctive features

i tot to myself hoping that her services and gfe would make up for it.
i told her to take her time to finish her meal which left me in the room alone for like 10minutes.

after chatting for a first few min she already gave me several false answers like she has only been here for one month when her first FR is in May.

nonetheless my humble FR as follows:-

looks – 4 (average plain Jane. Skin is smooth tho with no blemishes)
Boobs – 7.5 (uneven boobs size. right estimate C+, left D. the difference is rather obvious. the only commendable things are these headlights. altho again i dun feel her body is any close to Rie Tachikawa. no offense to anyone)
body – 7.5 (no much fat overall. the young body type to me)
BBBJ - Nil (she did not try)
FJ - Nil (enuff said)
GFE – 1 (honestly i think she got some issues with her head... i just shaved 2 days ago and what she is doing was plucking my new grown beard... she said she always do that to her ex but when it comes to intimacy, she is definitely not willing to provide and not accommodating at all. Den she added she does not do any kissing at all)
Service – 2 (she provides almost zero service just soaping me and wash up. no foreplay. no hugs, no kiss, no teasing, nothing! she tried to catbath mi but probably gave up when she cant arouse my brother den she start pressing her phone and tug my head to her boobs. i gave an additional point for giving me a drink only. i cant even bother to stay the full hour with her and i left at the 35min mark)
RTF – never. IMO, she became too YAYA due to recent hype. she gave me the attitude as if shes not willing to work. she said things like "I will only be here for one year. why need to stay so long?" "many customers come to me are like you. don't need to do anything and they go off. i think i am rather lucky since the beginning."

Overall, i will just conclude that I am unlucky to meet sure a poor attitude WL as my first target for comeback to the GL scene... My worst cat150 experience.
I think she's not the only 1 that is way over rated.
My last 3 visits were total nightmares. And all 3 got
overwhelming FRs . Too much commercial agenda nowadays
Old 08-08-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Who are the 3 with overwhelming FR but turned out to be nightmares bro?
Old 08-08-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Big boobs and good service, I would recommend:

1. Fang Fang WH1606
2. Meiqi 2033
3. Zhong Qing 1608
4. Si Si 1612
5. Bobo 1612
Old 08-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
yaloh...me wondering the same thing
Old 08-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Big boobs and good service, I would recommend:

1. Fang Fang WH1606
2. Meiqi 2033
3. Zhong Qing 1608
4. Si Si 1612
5. Bobo 1612
bro how big is your "big" rating
when picking FL i always go for huge cup + frencher

tonight went down GL at 7 with 7 gals in my list
3 off
3 busy till 9
1 code red

Old 08-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
bro how big is your "big" rating
when picking FL i always go for huge cup + frencher

tonight went down GL at 7 with 7 gals in my list
3 off
3 busy till 9
1 code red

These are all C-cups the last I tried. Frenching wise, I have no issues. Some need a RTF to get frenching.

Maybe in this case then I would recommend you go for bobo 1612 - i have not heard anyone say that she denied them frenching.
Old 10-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

a few of the gals on my list on code red. tried 1606 and sasa happen to be free for the next slot. other than her boobs size, everything else was above my expectations

1606 莎莎

looks – 7.5 (i kind of like her features)
Boobs – 7.5 (C cup, non saggy. small areola, small protruding nipples. i was expecting Ds tho)
body – 8 (deadly curves, smooth skin, not too fair or tanned, short young fit body. very voluptuous coupled with the big boobs. A few small tattoos here and there. Specifically a diamond one just below the back of her neck )
BBBJ - 7 (im not a fan of this much anyway. my rating here is always inaccurate)
FJ - not rated. i am out of shape tonight so the session was more towards gfe. maybe im still having that mind problem about legal houses at times..
GFE – 8.5 (she joins me lying on the bed, chat abit and she start kissing me then into frenching. not sure if she is a natural frencher but 80% of the time we were doing that! she said i gave her a good feeling)
Service – 7.5 (her catbath is quite gd and bathroom foreplay is not too bad)
RTF – added to the list

Last edited by GN007SG; 11-08-2016 at 11:31 AM.
Old 11-08-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well seems like two big boob queens ie Xiao Yu and Sa Sa, who were only into selective frenching are now open to one and all.
Old 12-08-2016, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yue ru, yue tian, yaoyao
Old 12-08-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
smartalex is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I always wondered whats so special about cat150 that people are willing to pay so much for no guaranteed service. I have been in the cat50 scene for ages, back when it was still cat40. All the legit thai girls that I was a regular of, gave me either all or a combination of these - frenching, 69, bbbj, cim into tummy (ate it all), cia, ar, action starting from doorway without showering or taking clothes off, action in shower, going out for dates on their last day before they went home, some of even better ones even gave me money without me asking (unbelievable but it did happen). This was over a period of decades and yes I am hiv and disease free. Almost all had c-d cups. Some fake some real. There was nothing more to ask for. Sure they may not be as fair or look as stunning as a chinese cat150, but I was not there to find a wife.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartalex View Post
I always wondered whats so special about cat150 that people are willing to pay so much for no guaranteed service. I have been in the cat50 scene for ages, back when it was still cat40. All the legit thai girls that I was a regular of, gave me either all or a combination of these - frenching, 69, bbbj, cim into tummy (ate it all), cia, ar, action starting from doorway without showering or taking clothes off, action in shower, going out for dates on their last day before they went home, some of even better ones even gave me money without me asking (unbelievable but it did happen). This was over a period of decades and yes I am hiv and disease free. Almost all had c-d cups. Some fake some real. There was nothing more to ask for. Sure they may not be as fair or look as stunning as a chinese cat150, but I was not there to find a wife.
Then those who pay cat150 will always wonder why pple pay so high for local gals. Aren't local same as prc whom are also same as Thai?

I can only say psnl preference. In the end the gals won't go home with you. Paid sex always an expense. Who n how much one spend on depend on his willingness
Old 12-08-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
yue ru, yue tian, yaoyao

Yue ru dun think got her fr in the community rating thread

Yue tian recent frs have turned bad

Yao yao 1809 ? Tht 1 is clone promoter....i already deleted those nonsense
Old 12-08-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Then those who pay cat150 will always wonder why pple pay so high for local gals. Aren't local same as prc whom are also same as Thai?

I can only say psnl preference. In the end the gals won't go home with you. Paid sex always an expense. Who n how much one spend on depend on his willingness
Haha....i think truth is that if prices is all the same, then most of us would go for local
Old 12-08-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

I think its got to do with cat150 being young chinese girls. They look really hot, certainly more so than the cat50, plus being chinese it implies ease of communication. These are important factors many people are willing to pay for. $150 is cheap in this sense coz one cannot just go out in public and fondle any girl they fancy.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Haha....i think truth is that if prices is all the same, then most of us would go for local
Same here lo, no need to even ponder. I go for local if pricing is all same.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1