The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

hi bros,i need to change abt 2k Sgd every mth.

i will give the rate as per what the gold smith shop at Ben Thanh Market is offering.

do drop me a PM if anyone is interested and i will come down to the hotel u staying at.

tks in advance
Old 06-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
repsoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to hcm now, waiting for my jetstar flight, any bros in hcm n wanna go for a drink later around 10pm?
Old 06-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
hi bros,i need to change abt 2k Sgd every mth.

i will give the rate as per what the gold smith shop at Ben Thanh Market is offering.

do drop me a PM if anyone is interested and i will come down to the hotel u staying at.

tks in advance
Wah, now u money changer biz also got do ahhh! hihi

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 06-07-2013, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Wah, now u money changer biz also got do ahhh! hihi

no lah..my head not big enough to wear such a big hat.

just that i need Sgd to pay for some goods every month.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster

At this bar at 91 hai ba trung,
Seems quiet here nothing happening.
These gals available for takeaway?
Old 07-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

just left 91 hai ba trung bar,
my beer cost 20k and ladies drink 60k,
ask if she do ST, she quote me 1.6Mil and i countered 1.2Mil,
then she say my hotel too near n she is afraid of cong an,
dun know if she will come my room but i guess i will need the sleep since i am heading to Air port at 4am.

will report if got any actions later,
staying at 46 A&em hai ba trung
Old 08-07-2013, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, you went to a mini hotel with girls from HBT bar, Is there any problem so far bringing the girls back to your own hotel room after the raid? Did the girls mention can only do it at mini hotel?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Quick de-brief on my HCM mongering bit (despite my rush 2 days working trip) . Pity unable to touch base with Hurricane for kopi. My 2nd working trip since April last year.

On arrival wed evening, hit 3 places in 1 trot -HBT 91, Seventeen Saloon (across the park from NW) and hi-so Napoli.

On HBT 91, walked right into a police raid 930pm. All 10 gals had to parade with roll call IDs, so that afforded me to check out the stock. Didn't do anything for me, and the russkie bloke who sat on the same table also made exit. Seems the stretch HBT bars closed as 49 (or 51? last time) shuttered.

17 saloon was a rocking place with 2 good live pinoy bands, on 1st floor and 3rd. The waitresses and serving staff dressed up in cowboy outfits (think can chat them up). Good for a pint and chill.

Off to Napoli, diff league and GROs dressed nice across the bar counter. Saw at least 1 sinkie amongst the well heeled crowd. Probably will be out of pocket or me on 1-2 nighter.

Back to HBT 91 (as only known game in town for this old geezer) at 2330. Spied 1 not too bad looking gal, as rest were bored waiting to checkout closing time midnight. She asked me to wait her outside the bar at closing (near the corner K). Off to a 'mini' hotel called 'Honey'. Flawless skin and fair, with trimmed bush. Good outing to ask for rtf next evening after my obligatory office dinner.

She was off working the bar last night, and we had drinks at 17. Rtf was a rollicking do, with stand up act before the mirror and squat fxxk. Only thing I noted was she was kinda sticky GFE and calling me 2X early afternoon in midst of my meeting (and asking why I not answered!). Not mean to generalise, but are Viet gals like that or just plain business sense?

Paid the going rates, with her getting off work last night and company most evening. Also did a special fish restaurant dinner in D3 called Cha Ca something. Next trip, hope it's more of pleasure than work mix and want to try massage joints.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,

The price at 91HBT bar went up? 2 month ago i went there, the ST rate is only USD 60.

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsoi View Post
just left 91 hai ba trung bar,
my beer cost 20k and ladies drink 60k,
ask if she do ST, she quote me 1.6Mil and i countered 1.2Mil,
then she say my hotel too near n she is afraid of cong an,
dun know if she will come my room but i guess i will need the sleep since i am heading to Air port at 4am.

will report if got any actions later,
staying at 46 A&em hai ba trung
Old 08-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post

The price at 91HBT bar went up? 2 month ago i went there, the ST rate is only USD 60.
no...the price remained...just newbie kena a bit higher hoping to earn more lol...

the SGD had been exchanging higher than bank rates last weekend...think there is a buy order for large amount of foreign currencies...

elijahkyk...thank you for your brief story...really hope to read the 3 rounds of actions describing the real actions...

deityofcheong and ahkok...any sextifying stories for us last weekend...hehe...

yinyang and farangalways...timing is so tight no chance to meet up...maybe next time...(.)(.)

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-07-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster

Ya, i am kind of newbie so i think she quoted me higher.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
any problem so far bringing the girls back to your own hotel room after the raid? Did the girls mention can only do it at mini hotel?
Mini hotel is modus operandi if you not staying at 'gal friendly' hotel (like I was in last week's business trip). Think this already made clear in this thread, as you must realise it's still a commie state here.

On your other pricing question, you also need to gross up the bar fine (unless you can contra your bar/LD drinks, from what I gather from weeby). So costs do add up.

Just my good experience with cabbies in HCM (not reflecting experiences by others): generally, seems honest enough with directions (helped by hotel concierge local script). Even had change for my 100k dong for 25k ride

But what do I know of HCM, other than glean from this thread and weeby? And just go experience it yourself. Just be sensible, as was advised by even most including doorman to safeguard your valuables ie IPhone, rolexes and bring enough cash for your outings.

PS: Exch rate in Sg sucks at 16k only, even hotel changes at 164 (Ben Thanh market opposite does I for circa 178).
Old 08-07-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

PS: Exch rate in Sg sucks at 16k only, even hotel changes at 164 (Ben Thanh market opposite does I for circa 178).
must be typo error 17800...should br 16780...

I got 16850 inside ben thanh market...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
elijahkyk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
elijahkyk...thank you for your brief story...really hope to read the 3 rounds of actions describing the real actions...
Hahahaha, nothing much to describe, hotel security was definitely surprised to see me bring home gal. 1st time. No question asked, gal no need to leave ID card at counter also.

Well, when in the room, the gal requested me to off my ultrabook, i think she scared i had my vid cam running and capture our actions. Shy gal, she took her bath, i took mine. Glad i still have my own condoms with me. She requested for condoms at the counter when we came in, i broke the 1st condom .....not durable enough. ... initially she is not so responsive, but when i managed to get her wet, and when she is on top of me, i wonder next door room can hear her cries or not.

I always have problem shooting when after beers ..... so when i shoot first time, she got very tired, i like it when i shoot, the gal keeps hugging me tight. 2nd time was in the middle of the nite......., must be that herbal stew lamb again, small brother get rock hard, cannot tahan, finger her until wet, and just went into action again.

Like mentioned earlier, 3rd time is in the morning 8.30am, before she left ....just do another round.

Maybe next time if we can go there early we can have better stocks or choices. Hahahahaha
Old 08-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elijahkyk View Post
Hahahaha, nothing much to describe, hotel security was definitely surprised to see me bring home gal. 1st time. No question asked, gal no need to leave ID card at counter also.

Well, when in the room, the gal requested me to off my ultrabook, i think she scared i had my vid cam running and capture our actions. Shy gal, she took her bath, i took mine. Glad i still have my own condoms with me. She requested for condoms at the counter when we came in, i broke the 1st condom .....not durable enough. ... initially she is not so responsive, but when i managed to get her wet, and when she is on top of me, i wonder next door room can hear her cries or not.

I always have problem shooting when after beers ..... so when i shoot first time, she got very tired, i like it when i shoot, the gal keeps hugging me tight. 2nd time was in the middle of the nite......., must be that herbal stew lamb again, small brother get rock hard, cannot tahan, finger her until wet, and just went into action again.

Like mentioned earlier, 3rd time is in the morning 8.30am, before she left ....just do another round.

Maybe next time if we can go there early we can have better stocks or choices. Hahahahaha
Hi, may i ask what was ur choice of the hotel?
Old 09-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
elijahkyk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by repsoi View Post
Hi, may i ask what was ur choice of the hotel?
Mini-hotel ..... there are lots of them in HCMC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread