The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pipisss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslovingly View Post
Which day you plan and how long?
30 or 31/8 . maybe 3d2n. you wanna join?
Old 26-08-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipisss View Post
30 or 31/8 . maybe 3d2n. you wanna join?
you created new account to ask prople tag along
you ask both in batam thread and balai thread....

u planning to go hoth places?
Old 26-08-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post

get used to it...every week there were be clone accounts created to make the thread looks good...anyway clones ok so long stick to sbf rules...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Pipisss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post

hey bro,

i post to balai thread first, since nobody seems interested so i post to batam thread. i can go to either one or another. i just dont feel like going alone this time.
Old 27-08-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Sham3389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone up for a trip on 2 Sept Monday. Looking For People to join in.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FYI
2/9,9/9 and 16/9
3 Mondays = Msia Long weekend.
Old 03-09-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going this weekend to balai anyone keen to join our Samster group, so far we have 11 chongster at the moment. Please pm if you're keen.
Old 03-09-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
Going this weekend to balai anyone keen to join our Samster group, so far we have 11 chongster at the moment. Please pm if you're keen.
Wow! Nice to hear tat.

Cheong aaaaaaaah

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 04-09-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
mrtqk is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Tg Balai

Dear Samsters

Anyone planning to go on 12or 13Sept? If yes dun mind can I tag along to explore and exchange pointers?

Thank u
Old 05-09-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
bochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbochuns is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Wow! Nice to hear tat.

Cheong aaaaaaaah

===============

Lai lai lai..
Old 07-09-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

kylefran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not good experience on villa 20. Arrived on Friday 12pm by Sindo. Check in at city hotel. The worst hotel I ever stay. Stinky! Poor conditions. Small small room. Want to change , told no extra room to exchange. Fuck! Taxi to villa by 3:30. Girls are not left many lah. In the morning, heard villa 58 just had police visit. Do’t know why. Pick a big boost from 20. The daddy told me the girl likes clean Chinese face like me. I nego for 900. She arrived in the hotel 30 mins later. Fucked 1 round, feels good, the girl has multiple orgasms. Sleep for a while, then sex for 2 round. So far so good. The girl moans with joy when fucking. After that, we eat in the hotel room. She does not want to go out . I got to know that she just had a baby two months ago. What the fuck! The dad day told me the girl does not have baby before. Being cheated! Considering the first two rounds of good sex. I ask for the third round.She refused me for the third round and continue to play with her phone until sleep. In the morning, want to have the morning fuck before she leaves. Refused me again! Wtf! Tell me when she wants to work she works. Don’t want to work will not work! I did not tip herPoor attitude. Her name is Sheila. Avoid villa 20 Sheila bros!
Old 07-09-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefran View Post
Being cheated! Considering the first two rounds of good sex. I ask for the third round.She refused me for the third round and continue to play with her phone until sleep. In the morning, want to have the morning fuck before she leaves. Refused me again! Wtf! Tell me when she wants to work she works. Don’t want to work will not work! I did not tip herPoor attitude. Her name is Sheila. Avoid villa 20 Sheila bros!
Two shots Rule. Girl called the shots. Haiz.....

===============

Thank you
Old 07-09-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefran View Post
Not good experience on villa 20. Arrived on Friday 12pm by Sindo. Check in at city hotel. The worst hotel I ever stay. Stinky! Poor conditions. Small small room. Want to change , told no extra room to exchange. Fuck! Taxi to villa by 3:30. Girls are not left many lah. In the morning, heard villa 58 just had police visit. Do’t know why. Pick a big boost from 20. The daddy told me the girl likes clean Chinese face like me. I nego for 900. She arrived in the hotel 30 mins later. Fucked 1 round, feels good, the girl has multiple orgasms. Sleep for a while, then sex for 2 round. So far so good. The girl moans with joy when fucking. After that, we eat in the hotel room. She does not want to go out . I got to know that she just had a baby two months ago. What the fuck! The dad day told me the girl does not have baby before. Being cheated! Considering the first two rounds of good sex. I ask for the third round.She refused me for the third round and continue to play with her phone until sleep. In the morning, want to have the morning fuck before she leaves. Refused me again! Wtf! Tell me when she wants to work she works. Don’t want to work will not work! I did not tip herPoor attitude. Her name is Sheila. Avoid villa 20 Sheila bros!
if go balai must take 7.55am ferry, go noon time sure left no much choice, papi cannot trust 1 lo, hv to judge urself, good u not tips her as her refuse to gv 3 shot. hotel must choose, paradise, maxi or aston, balai view ok too, next time take driver ba, easy.lucky ur 2 round sex still ok
Old 10-09-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Sex1need deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochuns View Post
Nice..... Too bad I am working....

Looking at going TBK on 9th Nov.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
JB77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My good friend got back yesterday and was disappointed as his cewek from v55 gave him the 2 shots treatment.Paid 1.2IDR and given dead fish bonk 2 times too TBK can make or break you. Newbie Bros TC,!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1