The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-06-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
FR for Pep (Sex Amazon) 25/6 (Second blood)

DMG: 180/2

OKT: Sex Amazon has got to be the best stable in Dome 1 currently. Consistent quality in girls, very prompt reply and lowest pricing currently. It was already lowest at 200/2, now it is at 180/2. Very thankful as 250/2 from most other stables can get unsustainable very quickly.

Pro: Attractive lady with slim figure. Able to converse in English. This is quite funny but she actually scrubs my body in shower. Maybe because today first day so more enthu. Good blowjob skill with slow and fast motion. Likes to be on top.

Cons: Is a young milf, not syt.Very candid if you ask for her real age and whether she has children etc. Enhanced boobs with scars underneath. Single size bed. Also, the last 2 times i visited SA there was no mouthwash. Lucky i bring myself today. Maybe OKT can help prepare all these beforehand. I think most bros want to rinse their mouth before kissing sucking and licking.

Satisfaction level: 8/10, at this price point really very hard not to be satisfied.

On a side note, just curious. How many bros can shoot 2 times within 90 mins? It has been a long time since I am not able to do this and i am considered very young. Sigh...
To the person who "knn u okt advertiser" me- what is the problem for recommending okt after visiting several stables and comparing stables? Did i recommend a shaddy one? Come on la. This stable has only good reviews here. Isnt this forum meant to promote good stuff and help avoid the bad stuff? U reply my thread. U nv leave nick i cannot reason with you. U have to be a senior samster.
Old 26-06-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 2
heunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
To the person who "knn u okt advertiser" me- what is the problem for recommending okt after visiting several stables and comparing stables? Did i recommend a shaddy one? Come on la. This stable has only good reviews here. Isnt this forum meant to promote good stuff and help avoid the bad stuff? U reply my thread. U nv leave nick i cannot reason with you. U have to be a senior samster.
Haters like them only know how to zap in the dark. They have no balls to leave nick for sure.
Old 26-06-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heunie View Post
Haters like them only know how to zap in the dark. They have no balls to leave nick for sure.
Ikr. The forum moderator need to change the system to reveal the name of the zapper so the rest of us can see what he has done to contribute positively to the thread.
Old 26-06-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Projectfirc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Wasabi 25/6/22 @ 12pm

OKT: Double booked, but was very responsive and did not leave me hanging. After a few mins we resolved and I was able to see Wasabi

Experience: 8.5/10 Very friendly and respectful GFE. Made sure I was ok with her. Shower was thorough and with mouthwash included. BBBJ was good with lots of catbath and FIA which spiced things up! Very responsive with light moans. Accommodates different positions.

Looks: 8.5/10 very smooth skin, long hair, tight body, and a great little ass.

I'd RTF if time allows.

As always, YMMV
Old 26-06-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 4
kree is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkree is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkree is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkree is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkree is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=884930

Mona- Fairies Finder

Face: 8/10 Very pretty

Body: 8/10 she has exactly the body type I like. She is petite, tight and perky. Gorgeous slim body With the right curves at the right places. Just fantastic.

Boobs: 8/10 fit her body very well.

Shower: Shower together with me and kneel down to give me a blowjob

BJ: 9/10 Very passionate

FJ 9/10 Very passionate and accomodating

GFE: 9/10 GFE & Attitude: Hardworking, cheerful and can be playful sometimes.

RTF: almost for sure especially her massage and action in the toilet.

Overall top experience. Highly recommended
Old 26-06-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mephistic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=886842

Molly from Gentlemanclub24 seems familar?
Anyone rmb where she used to be listed at?
Old 26-06-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephistic View Post
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=886842

Molly from Gentlemanclub24 seems familar?
Anyone rmb where she used to be listed at?
Zara babyface
Old 26-06-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
mephistic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Zara babyface
Thanks bro! Definitely a fuckable lady based on past FR.
Wonder why she changed stable
Old 26-06-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Nice.. needed to book girl today, i will start from top and slowly go down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Hmm, the only one that fits the bill is Nami from Sex Amazon (my review here), but she has already returned to Thailand.

So far I've gotten great experiences with these stables. You can try your luck here for find review for girls under these stables:
  • Sex Amazon
  • Queens

Decent ones with:
  • Lover Fortress
  • Club Friday

Seems trustworthy, but never visited (yet):
  • Silkstockings
  • Lust365
  • Thepimp
  • Poison
  • Hooker's Club
Old 26-06-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Jade from Club Friday

OKT: Friendly and quick to reply.
Room: 8/10 except shower drain is clogged although I understand OKT is gonna get someone to fix it. Thumbs up for larger towels!
Looks: 8.5/10 accurate. Pretty.
Body: 7/10 enhanced B. Petite and short; with slight tummy.
French: Nil.
Catbath: 8.5/10 A for effort
Painting: did not try
BBBJ: 8/10 vigorous
FJ: 8/10 tight and accommodative but only did missionary and lying doggy
GFE: 9/10 chatty and friendly
Old 26-06-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
okayone1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had an unexpected mongering Sunday. This isn't strictly a field report so apologies if this annoys anyone for being in the wrong place...

Had the urge to do anal with a girl on the skinny side so tried booking FAYE from 99babe but just missed her as she's gone back to Thailand. Managed instead to book Nami from Babyface. Booked a day in advance, confirmed the night before for a morning session.

Unfortunately this morning, no coms from OKT - turns out he overslept. He told me I could go later today but I'd already made other plans. Disappointed I'll probably miss Nami but I'm sure another good AJ opportunity will come at some point so not too upset - oversleeping happens to everyone at least once!

Had a very different Sunday after missing Nami. Instead of going up a girl's butt I paid to have a girl put her finger up mine. Interesting experience but I think I prefer being the one doing the inserting. Legit prostate massage (somewhat clinical even) but won't do FR here since it's the wrong thread. She's well known but PM me if interested and I'll be happy to share.

Hope you guys have a more successful day than me!
Old 26-06-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Flowalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kit from Lovers Fortress, RTF
26 June 2022 sunday (RTF)

Thank you Boss for accepting my booking.

Location: foot soldiers definitely have to walk quite a bit, coffeeshop nearby so can sit and wait. There's some road side parking if the sheltered carpark is full.

Room is not very big, but has enough space for the session. Queen sized bed so it's very comfortable and also a small shower area.

Do note that registration is required and you've to pay $20, it will be offset from the amount you're paying the girl.

Looks : I love her eyes and eyebrows, light make up. As usual, I prefer natural looks over makeup. (Also mentioned in my previous fr)

Body:
Curves ~ small waist in relation to her wider hips with a beautiful round butt. Small roses tattoo on her left collarbone. (Mentioned in my previous fr on 13 June)

Boobs: Enhanced and soft to the touch

Kiss: we went to war with our tongues 😂

BJ: Very comfortable, strong suction with more tongue action this time and lots of eye contact.

Pussy: Shaven, sensitive as well. She will squirm.

FJ: sensitive and very wet, will call you "baby" a lot, loud moans which I love as well.

Gfe: maxed out on this visit, she's very happy to see me.

Rtf: no chance liao 😂

Remarks(if any):
She looks more tired than usual, can see the constant hard work has taken a toll on her. Bros who visit before she goes back can get her some multivitamin if it's within your means. Those who like to de rep me and add some remarks to make yourself feel superior, pls go ahead. Your hate doesn't bother me 😂

DISCLAIMER : YMMV
Old 26-06-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3814 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Volvo from Lust365
https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=884922

This is an impressive babe. Always smiling with that dreamy pretty face, melts even my heart. Her face looks caucasian if you look at her long enough. Body is the gym type, her shoulders, arms, legs and abdomen are well toned by her gym routine back home. Very sexy. Enhanced C headlights which she loves you to grab, tune and lick.

Don't know she lacks love back home or what. Throughout whole session keeps giving me the long-lost-lover treatment, pulling me closer for deep french, suck my lips and tongue deeper into her. She loves painting and fingering, wet and squirming non stop. It's nice to see her athletic body twist and pulsate. The fucking was damn passionate and her moaning drives me nuts to pump her deeper. Loudest during doggy, think she loves most, whereby i unloaded both shots during this position.

The rest times after fucking is great. She is always cuddling, smiling, caressing and looking at you with that lovely expression like as if she can never have enough of you.

Sound preview of her. Really is Japan AV type.

Next time must warning sia...
I plan the video got a shocked... looking for my volume down button kan jiong...

Volvo: Lust 365

Overall ratings: 10/10.
RTF material 100%.
Old 26-06-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
milkshakeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=8...ighlight=cream

FR for Cream from Seduction
This cream power if can I would have cream pied her lol….

Looks
Pretty and sexy photo and real life same. Maybe give 5% discount cause photo professionally taken

Body
Feels natural!!! Her Ds are real and soft

Frenching
Passionate but she can get abit aggressive once you both feeling it.

Bbbj
Fucking solid experience la bro. She already give me sneak peak surprise we when in the shower.

Fj
Doggy and cow girl both my fav cannot decide which is best because both so drive me to almost cumming

Rtf
Most likely
Old 26-06-2022, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post
Next time must warning sia...
I plan the video got a shocked... looking for my volume down button kan jiong...

Volvo: Lust 365

Overall ratings: 10/10.
RTF material 100%.
Yah this Volvo drives like fucking Ferrari

Super noisy and shiok

Still can’t forget all her Pussy juice all over my dick
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1