The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2006, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 19
Almond is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlmond is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Thai Amulets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy

" PARAKIT "

NA MA PA TA

GAN HA NEI HA

WOK PA SAM PA

Chant 3 times for usuage
Den "kang ha nek ha, nah mo pu tah ya" can mah?
Old 06-06-2006, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 21
wanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of lightwanker10 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Thai Amulets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OasisG
Hi Bro Wanker10, how have you been? anyway for your queries, if travelling overseas and happen you bring a fling back or gf to have ......open up the red packet and take out your amulets? think about it and you'll understand. Cheers!

OasisG
Hi Bro OasisG,

Thanks for your advice. I just got back from Msia Kulai. Went to The Legends over the weekend. On the way back, drop by a temple “花果山”. There is a thai temple there with a monk doing blessing to devotees. I got him to bless my amulet & right in front of him, there are quite a number of amulets, & i think is for rental. Saw quite a few very nice looking Khun Paen & some very old Somdej. There are many others too.

Cheers,
Old 09-06-2006, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!

hi bros,

can some shi fu help me to identify the following amulets?
thanks!

Old 12-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
sex0l0gy is Cool - loads of Potential

To all Bro Samster,

Need yr advice...... Yesterday, my gf (she work in the sale line) told me that one of her guy customer give her an amulet. She say tat the customer say tat amulet is King Rama V (dun noe whether is it true cos I had not seen her amulet yet)...... Then I look at her and ask her why go and accept the amulet frm her customer. She say tat tis customer went to Thailand to invite tis amulet for her and she dun wan to reject him. Then I ask her how well she noe him.... She say "Okie" lah... and ask her where is the amulet now, she say tat she had keep in her drawer. Wah lao....Stupid woman.... dun noe wat she tinking.. ppl give amulet and she juz accept it.... Wat happen the other party put blackmagic on it (no offend to King Rama V amulet).

I told her before tat if she wan to wear an amulet, both of us wil go to the temple in BBK and pray for one. Reali worry for her..... she is juz a simple girl... easy got conned by others..

Lastly, all Bro samster... if I wish to send away tis amulet.. hw shld I go abt doing it... But present... nothing happen... but wat if reali suay...... tio blackmagic.... wat shld I do?????
Old 13-06-2006, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 21
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute

a good morning to all amulet masters and collectors here... i'm still quite new to all these so i hope some more experienced bros here can enlighten me on how and where to get an amulet for safety? many thanks in advance.
Old 13-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 23
The Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdelta
a good morning to all amulet masters and collectors here... i'm still quite new to all these so i hope some more experienced bros here can enlighten me on how and where to get an amulet for safety? many thanks in advance.
When it comes to amulet for safety, I'm a strong believer of LP Thuad... It's saved my brother's life thrice in the States and help me prevent accidents while I was driving... I have LP Thuad in my car and my bro wears it on his neck..

Other bros might have other recommendations though...
Old 13-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 19
Devil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi Bro Sex0l0gy,
To what you have mentioned, i won't think that there is anything wrong with the amulet that your gf customer gave her a King Rama V amulet, i would reckon that it is a Rian of King Rama V picture on it. You can said that it is out of goodwill that the customer gave it to her, so don't get so worked up with it.
Secondly, from my knowlegde there isn't anything that a black magic archan can do anything or cast something on it especially to a royal subject amulet as it is known that Royalty subject has a auspicious aura that can ward of evil stuff so i don't think you need to worry much. Maybe some other Bros out there can correct me if there is anything wrong with my interpretation.
Thirdly, If you really want to send this amulet away, it is very simple, you can just drop by to any Thai temple in any part of Singapore, just go and pray and drop it on the altar or pass it to the monk or alternatively, you can pass it to me if you want, i'll safekeep it for you. i won't reject it. Haha.
Don't blame your gf. she is innocent. Cheers!

OasisG

Hi OasisG,

I'm strongly agree wat u're explaination.I'm back from hatyai and also song y y

Cheers,

Devil73
Old 13-06-2006, 05:28 PM
Samster

Devil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to allDevil73 is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi Bro Devil73,
Thanks for your compliment, anyway, guess you must have been a king for 3 days huh? haha.. anyway, me and my other bros from the forum are meeting up tomorrow at 7pm at Beach Road market claypot rice and coffee after that, so you want to join us? you can ask your dear Satan_gal to join us too. i'll sms you later.

OasisG
Hi Bro OasisG,

Wow that means i got to bring all my barang along....hehehehe...

Cheers,

Devil73
Old 13-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
suckcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acanthus
hi bros,

can some shi fu help me to identify the following amulets?
thanks!
all broken links...
Old 13-06-2006, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
2532_Ah_Teck is Cool - loads of Potential

KOON PENG
Old 13-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

this really interestg abt the b magic..which brings me to think wat if ur under black magic...will the amulet sort of protect u..
Old 14-06-2006, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 21
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute

any bros here can tell me where can i get good genuine LP Thuad?
Old 14-06-2006, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!

good infor , u hv my support always ..upz u..
Old 14-06-2006, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute

New is real loh.. i personally wear sorthorn was make during the king 50th birthday. it did help to avoid two accidents before. it was given by monk to me in Singapore FREE happen to see one in local shop asking $80!!! Siao!! Do you guys keep LP Khoon Metal amulets?? Been checking out lately the prices seem to go up leh.. Anyone here have Archan Tong Somdej??
Old 14-06-2006, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdelta
any bros here can tell me where can i get good genuine LP Thuad?
Hi Bro Superdelta,

For my knowledge of LP Thuad whether is genuine or not, If u believe on LP Thuad even is fake amulet. LP Thuad will also help u when u're in trouble. To all Bros please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

Cheers,

Devil73
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1