The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 806 / Power: 13
littleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: AI Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcy123 View Post
Just wondering, what are the prompts u used?
quite abit technical ah ......used this on stable diffusion (local pc, not the online one).

<lora:koreanDollLikeness_v15:0.5>, <lora:taiwanDollLikeness_v10:0.2>, ulzzang-6500v1.1, (original: 1.2), (realistic: 1.3) (mixed Korean), beautiful girl with beautiful details, extremely detailed eyes and face, eyes with beautiful details, absurd, incredibly absurd, huge file size, ultra detail, high resolution, ultra detailed, best quality, masterpiece, illustration, ultra detailed and beautiful, ultra detailed, CG, unity, 8k wallpaper, amazing, fine Detail, masterpiece, top quality, official art, extremely detailed CG unity 8k wallpaper, cinematic lighting, (perfect shiny skin:0.6), slim and smooth lines, (floating), (spread pussy:1.4),(spread legs:1.4),(large breasts:1.5), (evening dress:1.4), ((Tiara on head)), (half nude:1.5), <lora:realisticVaginasGodPussy_godpussy2Innie:0. 4>
Negative prompt: paintings, sketches, (worst quality:2), (low quality:2), (normal quality:2), dot, mole, lowres, normal quality, monochrome, grayscale, lowres, text, error, cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn face, mutation, deformed, blurry, dehydrated, bad anatomy, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck, username, watermark, signature,
ENSD: 31337, Size: 768x768, Seed: 4024456844, Steps: 30, Sampler: DPM++ SDE Karras, CFG scale: 8, Clip skip: 2, Model hash: 95afa0d9ea
Old 14-04-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 16
WiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to behold

one day i must learn. for now, just enjoy what you all done
Old 14-04-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
YanWen6666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last edited by YanWen6666; 15-04-2023 at 12:13 AM.
Old 14-04-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Old 14-04-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Old 15-04-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 14
Aweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YanWen6666 View Post

oh damn the last one looks like it could be real .
Old 15-04-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 9
majlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleweewee2 View Post
Sharing some creations here

Looks like someone is a fan of heels!
Old 16-04-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

littleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to behold

Old 17-04-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOldCat View Post
one day i must learn. for now, just enjoy what you all done
Same same here we're too old to handle these stuffs ! Just enjoy
Old 17-04-2023, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 16
ladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite View Post
in love with an AI generated image lol

can u make more of her pls?
Old 18-04-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Ignite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladder49 View Post

Lol yeah, she's nice.

For now, trying different genre - tentacles anyone?

Old 18-04-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Agree with you bro , same here
Old 18-04-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Ignite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Agree with you bro , same here

Old 19-04-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 16
ladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterladder49 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignite View Post

perfect face, perfect boobs, perfect nips.. not even god has created anything as beautiful as that!
Old 19-04-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1