The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 13
littleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to behold
Re: AI Art

Old 05-06-2023, 02:09 AM
Samster

littleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to behold

future gohan wallpaper
Old 05-06-2023, 03:16 AM
Samster

Old 05-06-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

weekly centerfolds

Old 05-06-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Possible to share the prompts, checkpoints, lora etc used?
Old 05-06-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Ignite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When the devil comes to offer you a contract for 3 wishes, what would you wish for?

Old 05-06-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Possible to share the prompts, checkpoints, lora etc used?
if you are using automatic1111, it's easier for you to drag any image here into the PNGInfo extension to get the details. Otherwise hard to tell which pic you referring to haha
Old 06-06-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Ignite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIgnite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why have one when you can have two?!

Old 06-06-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

lazy renders using wildcards

Old 06-06-2023, 02:42 AM
Samster

when there's rain, there will be pokies

Old 06-06-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

coming to a bookstore near you....

Old 07-06-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

these tend to trend alot on douyin so why not

Old 07-06-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

mother of all angles

Old 07-06-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

swimsuit illustrated

Old 07-06-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 15
torak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to behold

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1