The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 11
javiersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaviersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaviersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Conservative 40s Wife

More updates please
Old 13-04-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetishman123 View Post

massaging my balls and stroking my rod.
she got fetish touching guys balls to get arouse....
Bro
Your wife like tat you still complain she is conservative ar ? My wife is willing to try things with me but once I said I would like to video or take pictures, she immediately shy away....tell me who is more conservative ?
Old 15-04-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 8
fetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonker View Post
Natural beautiful mature wife - probably one who knows how to enjoy real sex.

I want to say that I been lurking - both my wife and I are in our 40's. Kids as well - busy work etc. I been converting my wife to a "slut wife" for the last ... 6 years??? All I can say is it takes time, understanding and patience.

But it will work.

My wife now goes to gym with no bra and panties - nipples poking through her nike top thin material - and she enjoys the looks from guys (we go to a gym that is 90% guys - hardly any girls as it's more a "weights gym" not classes and cardio machines.

My wife does not wear panties or bra in public - and will wear flimsy short skirts OR they are transparent. The issue we have has been STUPID old Aunties that disapprove OR .. young guys wanting to take a pic of her in public.

Talks openly about fucking other guys - to achieve deeper orgasm... after all these years she finally is open about "pleasure" - she was like a nun before and super conservative

Has had raw sex (which was Unintended) with 2 lovers (separately) that she fancied - and shared with me.

Our lives has been enriched. And like you - I fantase about her being fucked by others all the time. LOOK it's 7AM here and I woke up with a hard on thinking about my wife being banged this morning - and logged into SB forum and saw this! It's intense =)

That said - she will ONLY let guys touch her, fondle her and fuck her if she likes them -- live a real lover. The danger has been her emotions - up and down. I wanted her to be a real life "fuck doll" - for her she is more into affairs like type - likes to chat, wants guy to pick her up, wants fancy hotel and NOT in a back alley - basically to be wined and dined"" --- and this time and effort and most guys prob do not fit her criteria, have the time, or patience.

So it's been difficult - not just any guy, not just any place, guy must treat her well... LOL.... so I am STILL working on her. But hey - this is better than the odd conservative sex life before.

So continue on and appreciate that your wife has taken a step forward- do NOT rush her. She is your wife at end of the day.

I would love to meet if we have similar interests, education, etc as this is a shared hobby and why I am sometimes on SB forum. I have NO desire in your wife - like I said - the pleasure is having other guys fuck my wife. (I know this may sound odd to some bro's here -- !!! But I fucked my wife so many times, kids etc -- she's a piece of meat who hungers and hungers for orgasm - I want her FED!).
Thanks Wonker for the advice and sharing. Hope my patience will pay off soon
Old 15-04-2017, 01:55 AM
Samster

fetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Bro
Your wife like tat you still complain she is conservative ar ? My wife is willing to try things with me but once I said I would like to video or take pictures, she immediately shy away....tell me who is more conservative ?
I started telling her of my fantasy of seeing her having sex wif other guys last year. I started to take photos but she nvr object except say no face plss..
Old 23-04-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

javiersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaviersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaviersuka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, why you don't post more of your sexy wife?
Old 23-04-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice! Post more
Old 23-04-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonker View Post
Natural beautiful mature wife - probably one who knows how to enjoy real sex.

I want to say that I been lurking - both my wife and I are in our 40's. Kids as well - busy work etc. I been converting my wife to a "slut wife" for the last ... 6 years??? All I can say is it takes time, understanding and patience.
lucky u, bro... thumbs up..!!!!
Old 26-04-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

Thanks for the interest

having my tool suck....... true enjoyment
Old 26-04-2017, 01:14 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the interest

having my tool suck....... true enjoyment
damn bro, you are in in bliss

your wife still suck you? in your 40s?

think you are a rare couple and I am damn envious.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 26-04-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

hope next time can take a pic of the creampie on her face or breast for you to see
Old 26-04-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

Lady in red.

my online purchase for her, too bad she say to tight for her.....
Old 26-04-2017, 02:24 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lady in red.

my online purchase for her, too bad she say to tight for her.....
heh heh....good you are still trying to spice things up.

And she is willing to go along with it.

Next part just take it off for her since she says its too tight
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 26-04-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LokiLaufeyson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well you can bring her to buy, or I can bring her to buy....
Old 28-04-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiLaufeyson View Post
Well you can bring her to buy, or I can bring her to buy....
Yes bro, we are willing to sponsor a nice sexy pair of Undies for your wife as gift from her online admirers.

Is your wife aware that you are posting pictures here and we are enjoying watching her?

And pls pls pls post more pictures.
Old 20-05-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Bro , please update
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1