The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JAV Goodies

S1 Girls Collection
Everyone is worth fapping to!

https://openload.co/f/Y-nDIwUWNfo/ONSD510.avi.mp4
Old 14-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Did someone say bigger boobs?

RURI SAIJO

https://openload.co/f/mtQLQSAx6Fw/SOE-573.avi.mp4
Old 14-05-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
justwantsex is one of the Best!justwantsex is one of the Best!justwantsex is one of the Best!

Can I request to have all these amazing videos on MEGA? Openload download speed is slow and pathetic.
Old 14-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
whahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: JAV Goodies

great stuffs bro!! keep it up
Old 15-05-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

OK will try to set up MEGA
Old 15-05-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Trying out MEGA

ARISU MIYUKI

http://sh.st/PlueP

Last edited by jessieisabitch; 16-05-2016 at 04:43 PM.
Old 15-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Samster

In transistion between OPENLOAD and MEGA...

MORI NANAKO
She looks like a HK actress...

https://openload.co/f/Dj7SbO7g_1U/RPD009.avi.mp4
Old 15-05-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
justwantsex is one of the Best!justwantsex is one of the Best!justwantsex is one of the Best!

Appreciate much bro! Took less than 5 mins to dl from MEGA!
Old 15-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
bigger boobs please?
https://www.samsforum.com/showth...70027&page=955

Totally agree

Thanks TS jessieisab for the effort
Old 15-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

PREMIUM also has very good quality actresses.

Power Team
RIN SAKURAGI
MIKU OHASHI
YUMA ASAMI

https://openload.co/f/mYJGkPizY6o/PGD-481A.avi.mp4
https://openload.co/f/yDuooawqok4/PGD-481B.avi.mp4

Last edited by jessieisabitch; 15-05-2016 at 10:09 PM.
Old 15-05-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

The 2nd one in the video is THE ONE. SYT

HINATA TACHIBANA

http://sh.st/Plux3

Last edited by jessieisabitch; 16-05-2016 at 04:47 PM.
Old 16-05-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

Evergreen Actress. She is still around after so many years!
AKIHO YOSHIZAWA (ACKY)

https://openload.co/f/FIOnM1qUmy8/SOE-570.avi.mp4
Old 16-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

ASAHINA AKARI
She is totally my type. I think its a combination of the face and body that made me took notice of her.
She has since retired....what a pity

Her boobs are enhanced but enhanced in a very nice way.

https://openload.co/f/0zGibkNhNv8/DV-1245.avi.mp4
Old 16-05-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 13
dante5555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awasome vids
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1