The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2005, 04:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
******Important Notice - Please read before you post in this Forum ******

Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the moderator

Should any content be flagged as illegal, unlawful, harassing, harmful, offensive or various other reasons, the moderators of this forum will remove it from the site without delay.
All Users of sammyboyforum.com who come across such content are urged to report it to the moderator

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 22-12-2011 at 07:33 AM.
Old 30-08-2005, 04:29 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please read before you post any movie.

offences involving dealings in obscene films

29. —(1) Any person who makes or reproduces any obscene film (whether or not for the purposes of exhibition or distribution to any other person), knowing or having reasonable cause to believe the film to be obscene shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction —

(a) to a fine of not less than $20,000 but not more than $40,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both; and

(b) in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine of not less than $40,000 but not more than $100,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both. [10/98]

(2) Any person who imports any obscene film knowing or having reasonable cause to believe the film to be obscene shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction —

(a) to a fine of not less than $1,000 for each such film imported (but not to exceed in the aggregate $40,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to both; and

(b) in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine of not less than $2,000 for each such film imported (but not to exceed in the aggregate $100,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.
[10/98]

Last edited by Big Sexy; 21-12-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old 30-08-2005, 04:31 PM

(3) Any person who distributes, or has in his possession for the purposes of distributing, to any other person an obscene film knowing or having reasonable cause to believe the film to be obscene shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction —

(a) to a fine of not less than $2,000 for each such film he had distributed or in his possession (but not to exceed in the aggregate $80,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both; and

(b) in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine of not less than $4,000 for each such film he had distributed or in his possession (but not to exceed in the aggregate $100,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both. [10/98]

Old 30-08-2005, 04:32 PM

(4) Any person who exhibits or has in his possession for the purposes of exhibiting to any other person an obscene film knowing or having reasonable cause to believe the film to be obscene shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction —

(a) to a fine of not less than $10,000 but not more than $40,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years; and

(b) in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine of not less than $20,000 but not more than $100,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.
[10/98]

Old 30-08-2005, 04:38 PM

Possession of obscene films

30. —(1) Any person who has in his possession any obscene film shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine of not less than $500 for each such film he had in his possession (but not to exceed in the aggregate $20,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or to both. [10/98]

Old 30-08-2005, 04:41 PM

Possession of obscene films

(2) Any person who has in his possession any obscene film knowing or having reasonable cause to believe the film to be obscene shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction —

(a) to a fine of $1,000 for each such film in his possession (but not to exceed in the aggregate $40,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to both; and

(b) in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine of not less than $2,000 for each such film in his possession (but not to exceed in the aggregate $80,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.

Old 30-08-2005, 04:42 PM

Advertising obscene films

31. —(1) Any person who, for the purposes of distributing or exhibiting any obscene film to any other person, advertises the film by any means shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine of not less than $2,000 but not more than $5,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months or to both.
[10/98]

Old 30-08-2005, 04:43 PM

(2) Any person who, for the purposes of distributing or exhibiting any obscene film to any other person, advertises the film by any means knowing or having reasonable cause to believe the film to be obscene shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction —

(a) to a fine of not less than $10,000 but not more than $50,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to both; and

(b) in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine of not less than $20,000 but not more than $100,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or to both.
[10/98]

Old 30-08-2005, 04:46 PM

"advertise" , in relation to a film, includes —

(a) publicly exhibiting, displaying or supplying any advertising poster relating to the film;

(b) announcing orally or by any means (including electronic transmission, facsimile transmission, electronic mail or other similar means of communication) other than by broadcasting any offer to sell or supply the film; or

(c) distributing or circulating any advertisement relating to the film;

"advertisement" includes any advertising poster, circular, catalogue or price list;

"advertising poster" means any poster, placard, video slick, photograph or other printed pictorial matter that is intended for use in the advertising or exhibition of a film to the public and includes a miniature representation or enlarged representation of the whole or part of any such poster. [10/98]

(4) For the purposes of this section, an advertisement shall be deemed to be an advertisement publicly displayed if it is displayed in or so as to be visible from —

(a) any public road; or

(b) any place to which the public have or are permitted to have access (whether on payment or otherwise).

Old 30-08-2005, 04:49 PM

Is it an offence to buy or sell uncertified VCDs?

Under the Films Act, all videos must bear a certificate issued by the MDA's Licensing Services (Films and Publications) unit, except for exempted categories of videos that carry an exemption number. Distribution and possession of uncertified videos are offences under the Act. Those found dealing with obscene materials can be fined up to $80,000 and/or face a jail term of up to two years. Penalties for the possession of obscene videos are a fine of up to $40,000 and/or a jail term of 1 year. If you come across the sale of such materials, please contact the hotline at 1800 478 5478.

Old 30-08-2005, 04:51 PM

Is it an offence to buy VCD/DVDs released in other countries and brought into Singapore?

Videos sold outside Singapore are considered to be uncensored when brought into Singapore. The MDA works closely with the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority to check on travellers who bring in uncensored and obscene videos at the checkpoints. At the same time, the MDA takes a balanced approach when travellers bring in items bought outside Singapore for personal consumption. These items include VCDs and DVDs.

Some of the VCD/DVDs brought in may be from the exempted categories which do not require classification. All videos brought into Singapore should be declared and submitted to the Board of Film Censors (part of the MDA) for classification. The Board classifies videos under the Films Act based on the content and does not determine their origin, i.e. whether the videos are pirated. Pirated videos are illegal under the Copyright Act.

Old 30-08-2005, 04:52 PM

How much does it cost to have the Board of Film Censors (BFC) censor a DVD/VCD and give it a seal of approval? How long does the process take?

An individual who submits his videos for classification by the Board has to pay S$1.80 for each video. The videos may be brought to and collected from the Board's office at URAC Centre (7th Floor, East Wing) at Maxwell Road. Certification may be done on the spot if the title of the film is already in the Board's database. Otherwise, the time taken for classifying the submitted videos is a function of the recording duration and the number of videos submitted.

Old 30-08-2005, 04:58 PM

Offences involving children and young persons

32. —(1) Any person who causes or procures any child or young person or, having custody, charge or care of a child or young person, allows that child or young person to commit or abet in the commission of any offence mentioned in section 29, 30 or 31( see above threads) shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction —

(a) to a fine of not less than $20,000 but not more than $80,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to both; and

[10/98]

(2) If it is proved that a child has committed or abetted in the commission of any offence mentioned in section 30 (1) or 31 (1), the person having the custody, charge or care of the child at the time the offence was committed shall be presumed, until the contrary is proved, to have allowed the child to commit or abet in the commission of the offence

Old 10-04-2006, 09:15 AM

CHILD pornography

By Andy Ho
April 8, 2006
The Straits Times

CHILD pornography is a growing scourge on the Internet. This month, the deputy press secretary of the United States Department of Homeland Security, Brian Doyle, 55, was arrested for using the Internet to transmit child pornography to a minor. Then Andrew West Reid, a children's TV artist who directed and produced shows your kids may have watched, was arrested for possession of child porn.

Last month, US officials busted a chatroom that broadcast child sex abuse - live and on demand - over the Internet through peer-to-peer file sharing programs and private instant messaging services. The authorities noted then that paedophiles now seek each other out through chatrooms and sometimes require new members to prove they are not police by sharing live videos of molestations.

The victims are getting younger and younger - even infants - and the images are getting more violent too, the authorities noted. This when the US has laws against child porn.

In Singapore, which has no such specific law, men have become notorious for travelling to Batam for cheap sex with girls as young as 14. Last month, the Government announced that Singaporeans who travel abroad for sex with minors will be prosecuted on their return when an ongoing Penal Code review is completed, at some unspecified date.

As to child porn, the relevant provisions of the Penal Code as it stands now, as well as Sections 3 and 4 of the Children and Young Persons Act, should cover situations involving such material, whether distributed over the Internet or otherwise. In 2001, the police said they would invoke the Emergency (Public Order and Prevention of Crime) Ordinance 1969 (Ordinance 5) Section 3(1) to immediately detain porn peddlers without trial should they threaten a police officer.

Checks by The Straits Times with local authorities showed that, otherwise, no measures are being taken proactively to curb Internet child porn here. So it was gratifying that Mr Mike DeNoma, group executive director for consumer banking at Standard Chartered Bank here, has decided to lead the local effort of an international coalition of businesses and non-profit groups trying to stop this US$20 billion (S$32 billion) business.

In partnership with card companies MasterCard, Visa and American Express, consulting firm McKinsey and advertising agency TBWA, StanChart is forming a working group here to fight this scourge. The idea is to follow the money and stop the payments. By taking away profitability, it will be difficult for perpetrators to sustain their most nefarious commercial activities.

These operators can not only hide their real identities electronically and get paid via the most secure e-commerce channels but also run round archaic cyber-crime laws, as Deputy Prime Minister S. Jayakumar noted at a regional legal meet last month.

So what is needed now is a specific and up-to-date child porn law.

One issue it must deal with is the putative ability to create child porn without using real children. Called virtual child pornography in US terminology, or pseudo photographs in British parlance, this has created legal problems for prosecutors in these countries.

By creating and manipulating digital images, paedophiles now claim their porn does not use real children, so there is no abuse. The problem with child porn is it is not just harmless fantasy, but a form of forced sex: There is child abuse and a permanent record of that abuse. Then there is further harm to other children since it is known that paedophiles often resort to such porn to seduce other kids into sex. They use it to persuade children that if other kids are doing it, then the behaviour must be acceptable. However, if no real children are used, the peddlers argue, no child is harmed.

How valid is this defence?

In fact, the state of technology cannot yet produce images of virtual children that are indistinguishable from images of real children. Computer-generated image consists of polygons, which are made up of pixels. Since polygons are formed from straight lines, you cannot create accurate curves: Artificial curves really comprise a number of straight lines put together to look like curves.

Then there are problems with colour, texture and shadowing. How real such images appear depends on the skill of the artist using the relevant software which, to date, still cannot create details like veins visible through skin. But cutting and pasting pre-existing images and morphing them does give more realistic pictures.

Existing software also cannot automatically create proper lighting effects, so the artist must put in the effects of light, such as shadows cast by one body upon another surface. Also, internal inconsistencies in the background, known as artifacts, will not appear in computer-generated images.

The game Final Fantasy, which became a great success on Sony's PlayStation 3, is an example of state-of-the-art computer-generated film. Even then, its images are far from indistinguishable from real people. Yet it cost US$115 million and four years to make, using 200 animators, 200 workstations and 1,100 custom-designed chips.

At 90 minutes in length, it was made up of 130,000 frames. At 25 frames per second, each second cost US$20,000 to make and each worker produced just eight seconds of film a year. Even then, Final Fantasy shows human skin only of the face, neck, arms and hands. Close-up shots of these body parts make up only a small fraction of the film, which implies that the cost of depicting human skin is even higher than the averages above.

In practice, it remains difficult to render realistic facial expressions, skin colour and texture - human skin both absorbs and reflects light - and the slight imperfections of physical appearance real people have. Our eyes are very sensitive to subtle details in texture of objects, especially images of people.

Creating realistic images of people - three-dimensional objects with realistic illumination conditions - continues to be very difficult. The time, expertise and resources needed to do so are huge. Why do it when real images are much less expensive, even free?

Still, we need a good law to deal with this defence that paedophiles might raise. In the US, with its obsession with its constitutionally protected freedom of expression, a 1996 child porn law was struck down by the Supreme Court in 2002 as unconstitutional, especially with the virtual child porn defence. Although Congress passed a new law in 2003, this is likely to be struck down if it is challenged.

The British, on the other hand, do not obsess over constitutional rights but pay more attention to whether children were harmed, the rationale being that children deserve a higher level of protection by the law. Thus they have successfully prosecuted child porn peddlers - even those who purport to trade only in pseudo-photographs - under their Protection of Children Act and the Criminal Justice Act.

Even if there are really 'pseudo-photographs' indistinguishable from real child porn, so no children were harmed in their production, British courts have held that they would still have a negative impact when shown to kids.

The British courts have focused on sentencing guidelines, rather than whether to acquit on the basis of a freedom of expression. This is the model Singapore should adopt. In sentencing, British courts have looked at various factors including how young are the kids involved; whether they were in obvious distress; if the offender took part in producing the image; whether the images were shown to a child; how many of such images the offender had; did he distribute them methodically or only used them himself; and so on.

Case-specific details can show that real children were involved. A forensic examination of the accused's computer hard drive will show what other websites he has visited, and what he did with downloaded images. These can help prosecutors make a better case: If the accused traded or sold his images secretively, this points to guilt. If the images were virtual, why behave furtively?

What was said in chats or e-mail messages may also reveal if the accused had assessed whether real children were used. All this will help establish a definite pattern of planning, practice and intent.

Meanwhile, Singaporeans looking for child porn, real or virtual, on the Internet, be warned even if there is no specific law against it yet: Police from the US, Australia, Britain and France are tracking you too. These specialists trawl the Internet for paedophiles, monitoring chatlines and forums to identify those who use the Internet to get child porn and kids for sex.

Since July 2003, more than 6,000 arrests worldwide have been made, 85 per cent of whom were non-US citizens who were nabbed when they crossed US borders.

It is high time for Singapore to have a similar law so perpetrators of this monstrous crime against children can be apprehended and dealt with here as well.

Old 28-06-2006, 01:25 PM

wowlauer..Ahpek DNAT... here hor.. really need to spoonfeed wan...

ok let me explain more......what i mean is.. if you use imageshack and related hosting services ( e.g tinypic.com)... there is a clause under the term of services which says the following is not allowed..

"Files that are pedophiliac. This includes, but is not limited to, persons under the age of 18 either posing as "models" or taking part in otherwise sexually implicit or explicit situations." and your IP is logged... All images are reviewed. No nudity or offensive images
(xx.xxx.xx.xxx logged) that number is your IP address. and u can be tracked..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
I got bottom-less pictures, can intro a website for me to post?

Last edited by Big Sexy; 22-03-2011 at 12:10 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1