The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-07-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 15
ryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryan.tanqwe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by leese View Post
Don’t waste your time or money. Pretty bad. BUT tiko rarely disappoints. This is the rare 10%
Thanks for the heads up. Was thinking between taylor or her but will go for taylor instead!
Old 23-07-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
Great FR! Looks like a great bonk at good price
It was a great session at a reasonable price for me.
YMMV tho or may even be greater than mine.
Old 23-07-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Need a bonk to makeup from my last bonk with kimm. Met swift from tiko. Real person look similar to photos. Petite body with a natural B cup. Left a happy n satisfied man. A rtf material.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Opal from RegentLust

Introduction : Was looking for commando service gem and decide to visit Opal after reading some FR about her.

Looks :
Opal is around 90% similar to photo and she is slightly toward the matured womanly look. She have a long silky brown hair same like photo. When she tie up her hair during bonking showing her full face make her look very attractive. She wear a red silky see-through lingerie to greet me at the door.

Body :
Slim and sexy body and her skin is consider smooth. Just that can see a few bike accident scars on her body. Skin tone is thai tanned as she is from Isan. Pussy is slight bush. She have 3 tattoos on her back and one tattoo on her left thigh.

Boobs :
Enhanced. The front part of her boobs is soft and the back part of her boobs can feel the silicon. Boobs scars under her boobs. She have sensitive nipple.

Catbath :
Her catbath is very sensual. Totally can feel the enjoyment when she catbath. Especially when she catbath around my 2IC surrounding and she will keep stroking on my 2IC. Very shiok the feeling.

GFE :
She is very friendly and nice. From start of the session she been joking and ice break to let me feel comfortable. During cooldown she will cuddle with me and lie beside me and keep touching on my temporary KO 2IC while talking to me.

Frenching :
She french and is a great frencher. She is more of kiss and french type. Her frenching can tongue fight one.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is her forte IMO. She really can BBBJ well and is slurpy and sensual. Will see her saliva dripping sometime. When she BBBJ, can hear the squeaking sound from the bed. She also very make use of her tongue to service my 2IC especially the shaft and head.

FJ :
She is very hardworking. She service me throughout the session. Release first shot after trying out several different positions of cowgirl. Second shot she help me to BBBJ and at the same time also HJ, when about to release, she rub my 2IC on her boobs to let me release it on her boobs. After that she will still continuously rub my semi KO 2IC on her boobs. And she kinkily say her boobs is thirsty and need something to drink.

In my point of view :
Opal is a very hardworking and service orientated gem. Definitely a commando service gem. Very relaxing with her, plus she is friendly and have a great attitude.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 24-07-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR on Bunnie Sexamazon

Looks: 8.5/10, Exactly like photos, bottom left the most accurate
Figure: 8/10, slim and sexy
Boobs: 7.5/10 Small Bs, not for boob lovers
Bbbj: NA braces, won't risk
FJ: 8/10 Great gal, can handle long sessions and wet till she needed to pee
Location: Abit ulu so I bought her some food instead of eating 7 eleven
RTF: yes, looks cute exactly like pics, speaks chinese because she's from hatyai.
No other gals around at the moment either to detract me.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yz1993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried natty from RegentLust earlier on. Looks wise definitely young, cheerful and slightly tanned. showered together and she gave me a bbbj in the bathroom. Tried a few positions , doggy is a must while grabbing that ass. Ended with unloading everything in her mouth.
Old 24-07-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
royston89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Great Bonks

Any bros tried the Tarma/Foursome Ladies from Bangkokgems?

I wanted to try tarma but no slots. OKT said can even take 4p me and all 3. Anyone tried? Sounds exciting but can meh.. 3shots/90mins sia...
Old 24-07-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Opal from RegentLust

Introduction : Was looking for commando service gem and decide to visit Opal after reading some FR about her.

Looks :
Opal is around 90% similar to photo and she is slightly toward the matured womanly look. She have a long silky brown hair same like photo. When she tie up her hair during bonking showing her full face make her look very attractive. She wear a red silky see-through lingerie to greet me at the door.

Body :
Slim and sexy body and her skin is consider smooth. Just that can see a few bike accident scars on her body. Skin tone is thai tanned as she is from Isan. Pussy is slight bush. She have 3 tattoos on her back and one tattoo on her left thigh.

Boobs :
Enhanced. The front part of her boobs is soft and the back part of her boobs can feel the silicon. Boobs scars under her boobs. She have sensitive nipple.

Catbath :
Her catbath is very sensual. Totally can feel the enjoyment when she catbath. Especially when she catbath around my 2IC surrounding and she will keep stroking on my 2IC. Very shiok the feeling.

GFE :
She is very friendly and nice. From start of the session she been joking and ice break to let me feel comfortable. During cooldown she will cuddle with me and lie beside me and keep touching on my temporary KO 2IC while talking to me.

Frenching :
She french and is a great frencher. She is more of kiss and french type. Her frenching can tongue fight one.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is her forte IMO. She really can BBBJ well and is slurpy and sensual. Will see her saliva dripping sometime. When she BBBJ, can hear the squeaking sound from the bed. She also very make use of her tongue to service my 2IC especially the shaft and head.

FJ :
She is very hardworking. She service me throughout the session. Release first shot after trying out several different positions of cowgirl. Second shot she help me to BBBJ and at the same time also HJ, when about to release, she rub my 2IC on her boobs to let me release it on her boobs. After that she will still continuously rub my semi KO 2IC on her boobs. And she kinkily say her boobs is thirsty and need something to drink.

In my point of view :
Opal is a very hardworking and service orientated gem. Definitely a commando service gem. Very relaxing with her, plus she is friendly and have a great attitude.
Price on the high side leh at 180/2/90.
Old 24-07-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhay101 View Post
Price on the high side leh at 180/2/90.
Yes same with the legend M
Old 24-07-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 9
hkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
FR on Bunnie Sexamazon

Looks: 8.5/10, Exactly like photos, bottom left the most accurate
Figure: 8/10, slim and sexy
Boobs: 7.5/10 Small Bs, not for boob lovers
Bbbj: NA braces, won't risk
FJ: 8/10 Great gal, can handle long sessions and wet till she needed to pee
Location: Abit ulu so I bought her some food instead of eating 7 eleven
RTF: yes, looks cute exactly like pics, speaks chinese because she's from hatyai.
No other gals around at the moment either to detract me.
Thanks bro
does she have DFK?
Old 24-07-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 13
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anybody tried Eunice from TKC?
Old 24-07-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Hardly read any FR from Lust Vegas.
Anyone can provide some advise on this stable?
Thank you.
Old 24-07-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good dogs responded quick

Come la come la, zap la.
Fake FR lei? Your girl damn jialat no business huh?
Come la, use all your account zap lor.
So low life kind of technique.

Eh. Tell you a secret, I give no fuck about the points la.
Old 24-07-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by royston89 View Post
Any bros tried the Tarma/Foursome Ladies from Bangkokgems?

I wanted to try tarma but no slots. OKT said can even take 4p me and all 3. Anyone tried? Sounds exciting but can meh.. 3shots/90mins sia...
well unless you those super high drive type who can do 3 shots within 90mins else kind waste of $$$$. Synergy between the girls also impt.
I done some tarma where the gals got no synergy.. so i like bonking individually lol
Do remember its likely will ask you to change CD between the pussy switch.
Old 24-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
332 (ilovethais)

Made an appointment with ilovethais yesterday because this stable is bucking the trend of rising prices. Can also think of me as cheapskate la, in a way it's true

The current girl 332.. is not the same girl as the last 332. This is like a new season of Dr Who, new doctor come in liao.
http://www.ilovethais.com/332

Quick FR:

Looks: Slightly foxy-looking milf. A bit more tanned than photos, and around 70% semblance. Cannot expect M level of looks at this price point.
Body: Big C cup boobs.. natural. Fleshy, but overall proportion is ok. imo she always maintain proper posture due to her boobs' weight, hence her chest is always pushed out.. looks good.

Character: Her English comprehension is decent, so a conversation is no issue. If you can speak Korean, she can understand too; told me she worked there for a while. She is accommodating almost to the point of obedient; but don't bully her.. there are lines that she won't cross

Service:

Frenching: takes a while to warm up, but ok once the action started.
BBBJ: slow and good. Couple of times, I took over and held her head while fucking her mouth.. she's ok with that though she stopped me when I went a bit deeper and she almost gagged. Fact is... I was pushing my luck here and wanted to see how deep she will let me go
Painting: shaved. very responsive. very nice to go down on her.
FJ: Only shot once, but we spent more than an hour fucking. Started in missionary, frenched, squeezed boobs, alternated with bbbj/painting. Was disrupted by a phone from work, so laid beside her and rested for a while. Barely 2 mins later, we started frenching and she stroked me to get me hard.. then she got on top for cowgirl. All these while, looking at her boobs swing during fj was just mesmerising. Switched to doggie.. and could tell that she was tiring. Switched to bbbj with me standing and her sitting on the bed. She reminded me not to cim and cof (lines.. remember). So nearing climax... took my dick out and lightly slapped her face with it. Finally shot onto her boobs.

Actually I couldn't believe how long we were fucking. But she showed me her timer and it was really nearing the end. Like I say... she's quite patient and accommodating.

Parting shots: RTF.. maybe. For a budget bonk, she ticks many of the boxes. Only need to go with tempered expectations. She's definitely more service than looks.. so if that's important to you, there's always M.

Parting shots 2: Not bad, this new okt. Like I was lamenting couple of days ago, prices have been increasing. Will support this stable for keeping to the low end of the spectrum.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)

Last edited by JAVgent; 24-07-2018 at 11:57 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1