The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

i've heard from some sbf bros that they've met people in real life who appreciates my story.. Im quite happy to hear that it has a far reaching audience and this has inspired me to continue.. please give me a while to update as i get my bearing back in place
Old 04-03-2024, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
i've heard from some sbf bros that they've met people in real life who appreciates my story.. Im quite happy to hear that it has a far reaching audience and this has inspired me to continue.. please give me a while to update as i get my bearing back in place
cool!
Hope you have managed to bonk more XMM and have more stories to share
Take care
Old 09-03-2024, 06:06 AM
Samster

TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I got her into a doggie position right away as i didn't want to risk her going back on our fragile agreement with foreplay. I lifted her skirt and slowly took off her under armor sport shorts and panties at the same time. Her butt was round and firm , definitely, someone who is sporty and works out.

*She was very nervous and I could see her body tremble , I stuffed my face into her pussy and started eating her. My tongue doing laps around her clit and slowly entering her hole. She started moaning even louder and she started getting juicier. I spread her right buttcheek with my right hand and started circling the edges of her asshole. It was amazing, there was no smell or foul tastes, it just tasted "meaty" if i had to describe it. I really felt like a fucking pervert, but she seemed to enjoy it. I started pushing my tongue in as I see her squirm and moan at such pleasures she never felt. I then inserted my finger in her , and started feeling my way for her gspot. I massaged her gspot in a circular motion applying pressure to it , all the while eating her ass, in mere 3 mins or so, she started orgasming, she shuddered and from my position , i could see her stomach muscles contract as her entire pussy pushed my finger out.*

I undid my pants and capped on, the excitement i had, transferred itself to my throbbing hard cock and the condom was a very tight fit for me. I rolled the condom up to the crown of my penis and parted her right ass cheek while I slowly pushed myself inside her. She tucked her face into the cushion and let out muffled moans as I slowly increase my thrusting speed. I could feel her vagina walls squeezing my cock, and the ridges and 'pattern' as I slowly slide myself in and out of her .

I could feel the condom slipping further up, and was now just covering my head. I quickly got her to change position to missionary, and as she did, i frenched her to distract her from looking at my dick and improperly worn condom. I pushed myself in her again and stayed in there as I undid the buttons on her uniform and pushed her sports bra up to review her small-ish b breast and tiny brown nipple. I started ravaging her breast with my tongue, sucking her nipples and licking her breast while she moaned and contorted her body, my dick could feel the parts of pussy rub against it with each movement she made. I was freaking swelling and throbbing inside her. My already hard and big dick was still trying to get bigger inside!

I slowly brought both my arms beneath her back with my hands gripping her shoulders, with short bursts of speed I pulled her whole body towards my groin in unison with my thrusting . Goodness, it felt so bloody good..She was screaming with pleasure and her hands were on my back pulling me towards her with every burst thrust I made.

In the midst of banging her, I felt the condom slipped off my dick and I felt her whole pussy , she must've felt it too as she moaned differently at that moment. I could see from her face that she was very high on the waves of pleasure, all of a sudden streams of tears started flowing from her eyes, she was getting emotional. Her moans were now between sounds of pleasure and cry-sobbings. What the hell was going on, I thought?

I started slowing down and giving her the oppurtunity to stop, but everytime I did that, she would just pull me closer and gyrate her pussy against my cock. Signalling that she wanted more ..
I increased my speed again and felt the wet ridges of her wall slide against the shaft of my raw cock, i leaned in and took quick whiff on her neck.. ah, the smell of a XMM, very faintly of sweat, flora body lotion, and the very intimate unique scent, that drug that lingers and swirls in my head, pumping more blood into my throbbing cock that's now threatening to erupt. My whiffs turned into opened-mouth kisses, smothering the sides of her neck, licking and sucking my way to the back of her ears, she moaned even louder seemingly enjoying it. I guided my tongue slowly to her cheeks and licked the trails of her tears, the salty taste of a XMM's tears.. I felt that familiar surge of perverse in full power overcome me, as I continued licking her right cheek as she shrieked and turned away in disgust.

I ascended and placed my body weight on her knees parting her legs into a spread with both my hands, I increased my momentum and fucked her as hard as I could, feeling the discomfort of both our pelvis clashing against each other.. The view was to behold, her left fist clenched into a ball, over her mouth, her contracting tummy was lean enough to see some muscles move as she trembled occasionally, her round firm boobs jiggled at every thrust. At times I would just have my dick soak inside her as i attempt to delay my ejaculation. She was already at this point exhausted and could only manage light moans,

I needed to invigorate things, I went in circular motions instead, her eyes went wide as she shrieked in pain and shook her head, one hand covering her mouth, the other pushing my hips away in protest. My thick shaft twirled in her tiny pussy, as I felt the sides of my dick pushing against every corner and circumference of her pussy, feeling the walls of her clenched pussy contract against my dick.

I knew she hated every moment of it as she writhed in the direction of my cock.. This only made me more excited and i decided to go a step further. I grasp the base of my exposed shaft with my right hand, and started twirling it in her manually with my metacarpophalangeal joint (thumb's knuckle) incidentally doing rounds on her clit , she protested even more and was hitting my arm while she bit into her fist.. Oh damn.. this feels too good!.. as i felt my entire dickhead brushing against the walls of her love canal, every time my sensitive dickhead brushed agaisnt the walls , I felt a ticklish(?)-electric like chill run through my body, causing my body to involuntarily to jerk.

Her agony was at my immense pleasure.

TBC....
Old 10-03-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
fonch96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the description TS. Please continue.
Old 26-03-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
I increased my speed again and felt the wet ridges of her wall slide against the shaft of my raw cock, i leaned in and took quick whiff on her neck.. ah, the smell of a XMM, very faintly of sweat, flora body lotion, and the very intimate unique scent, that drug that lingers and swirls in my head, pumping more blood into my throbbing cock that's now threatening to erupt. My whiffs turned into opened-mouth kisses, smothering the sides of her neck, licking and sucking my way to the back of her ears, she moaned even louder seemingly enjoying it. I guided my tongue slowly to her cheeks and licked the trails of her tears, the salty taste of a XMM's tears.. I felt that familiar surge of perverse in full power overcome me, as I continued licking her right cheek as she shrieked and turned away in disgust.

I ascended and placed my body weight on her knees parting her legs into a spread with both my hands, I increased my momentum and fucked her as hard as I could, feeling the discomfort of both our pelvis clashing against each other.. The view was to behold, her left fist clenched into a ball, over her mouth, her contracting tummy was lean enough to see some muscles move as she trembled occasionally, her round firm boobs jiggled at every thrust. At times I would just have my dick soak inside her as i attempt to delay my ejaculation. She was already at this point exhausted and could only manage light moans,

I needed to invigorate things, I went in circular motions instead, her eyes went wide as she shrieked in pain and shook her head, one hand covering her mouth, the other pushing my hips away in protest. My thick shaft twirled in her tiny pussy, as I felt the sides of my dick pushing against every corner and circumference of her pussy, feeling the walls of her clenched pussy contract against my dick.

I knew she hated every moment of it as she writhed in the direction of my cock.. This only made me more excited and i decided to go a step further. I grasp the base of my exposed shaft with my right hand, and started twirling it in her manually with my metacarpophalangeal joint (thumb's knuckle) incidentally doing rounds on her clit , she protested even more and was hitting my arm while she bit into her fist.. Oh damn.. this feels too good!.. as i felt my entire dickhead brushing against the walls of her love canal, every time my sensitive dickhead brushed agaisnt the walls , I felt a ticklish(?)-electric like chill run through my body, causing my body to involuntarily to jerk.

Her agony was at my immense pleasure.

TBC....
I resumed back to giving her a proper fucking, I spread her knees and started thrusting her harder, she started letting out louder cries of pleasure , slowing down but giving her harder bangs when I needed to recover, and increasing my speed again as i feel her stomach muscles contract and her pussy clench up. I started noticing her clenching her pussy whenever I retracted causing my dick to pop out of her pussy and having to reinsert it into her again a couple of times, so this time I stopped short of my usual retract length and as she clenched her pussy up, she clenched it hard against the shaft of my dick , just below my dick head.. the feeling was just pure immense pleasure as I could not hold back any further.
Like a possession of pleasure overcoming me, body instinctively started thrusting her hard, powerful thrusts that were just whacking her cervix . She held her lower abdominal with one hand the other hand at my hips, holding me off.
I probably unloaded alot of precum in her throughout her ordeal , but this time I felt the base of my dick swell up with cum ,ready to explode on her, I couldnt help it, and erupted all of me in her. I looked at her exhausted face face ,eyes half closed and her lips letting out soft pants... Did she not notice I came in her? I was still hard , and continued thrusting her slowly until I became soft and pulled out.

She shot up from the couch and went to grab some tissues from her bag which was a few steps from us , as she did , my cum flowed down from her pussy to her inner thighs , she looked at it on shock, she stood rooted and confused as she wanted to stop it from dripping further but was at the same time too disgusted to touch it.. she cried desperately for me to get yhe tissues in her bag and I just wanted to delay everything , i pretended i could not find it as i rummaged through, watching my cum flow from her thighs down to her calves and finally her socks.

I gave her the pack of tissues " I thought u had a condom on!' she cried . I feigned horror and panick as I replied " yeah I did! But omg I think it might have slipped off and it's now in u! Why this condom so lousy!?" . She started brawling her eyes out as I comforted her ,I told her to clean herself up in the bathroom and that we'll get morning after pills and assured her everything will be fine.

We spent the afternoon driving to Watson but realised we needed a prescription. So we tried going to the nearby clinics but there was a long que of people getting tested, i tried another clinic and thankfully they asked if it was COVID related. I said no , and lied that I needed morning after pills for my wife , I was hurriedly given the pills, made the payments and handed them over to her. Next up XMM X.
Old 26-03-2024, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
MehLah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah TS what app u use to find these XMMs? Curious ahaha
Old 27-03-2024, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 4
RimuruSlime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which app you use, can find so many xmm, i love xmm, the innocentness makes it more exciting when its surprise creampie
Old 29-03-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 11
poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

XMM E (JC) was a bit risky liao, later she go report...GG.
Nonetheless, very engaging nice Story! more please!!!
Old 30-03-2024, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseursloth View Post
XMM E (JC) was a bit risky liao, later she go report...GG.
Nonetheless, very engaging nice Story! more please!!!
HAHA ya sia.. when she cried i damn scared lol..
Old 30-03-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya lor, To some, cap on vs no cap (the context/flavor/perception) changes…
Old 02-04-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 5
Whiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant futureWhiskywater has a brilliant future

Really awesome story! Please continue when you can... you are so lucky to F these innocent XMMs...
Old 09-04-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has the full leak?

https://t.me/xmmmedias
Old 12-04-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

The instructions says to share to 3 diff groups....doesnt that count as "distribution" lol....
Old 13-04-2024, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 7
Bobstlera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBobstlera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lucky guy to find all the XMM
Old 14-04-2024, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Grundynext deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

solid story
Advert Space Available