The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 13-06-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 12
raplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud of
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
ZZ hotel is where their full service ladies are based. If she is there it means she can do fj.

Dun rely too much on the photos..... nowadays is common to touch up a little to present the ladies better.

Always add a couple of years and expect only 60-70% resemblance to the photos. Then you will not be disappointed.

JB stables not yet reach the stage like FL Dome 2 where 40 yr old PRC can claim to be SYT in her 20s.
Last week Ah Gong Birthday, security tight, thats why i think some girls based there. JPJ also extra hardworking.
All department given extra KPI.
Old 14-06-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

Rtm #22

Service was on point yet again. It starts in the shower where she will wash you up nicely and rub her smooth skin all over you. After that, move on to the bed for massage and b2b. She will provide a bbbj at no extra cost and hj to finish everything up. Can’t go wrong with her. Definitely will rtm again.
Old 14-06-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
OngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last week tried No.1 also at ZZ. No fj. No bbbj. So I don’t think based there means have. Just temporarily high alert.
Old 14-06-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
DirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried no.12? Looks cutey in the pics, but there are so many turkeys also like no.8.
Old 14-06-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jromi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to LS2 today to try 48.
I was waiting in the room for her, when she opened the door, I’m greeted with a pleasant smile. Her smile, I can say is very contagious, will bring rainbow to your stormy day. Overall the service is very good as the other bros have commented, her GFE is awesome, and she Is very naughty but shy. Will definitely rtm.
Old 14-06-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 2
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler7791 View Post
Anyone tried no.12? Looks cutey in the pics, but there are so many turkeys also like no.8.
Have not tried #12 but seen her twice in person.
Definitely looks like photos with students vibes.
Will be keen to know if any bros have tried #12
Old 14-06-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 2
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGiaThoung View Post
Last week tried No.1 also at ZZ. No fj. No bbbj. So I don’t think based there means have. Just temporarily high alert.
Yes. Temporary high alert + too many girls too little rooms
Heard from reliable sources that there will be LS3
Might be bringing back Thai and indo girls so guess things will get more exciting.
Old 15-06-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cweii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jromi View Post
I went to LS2 today to try 48.
I was waiting in the room for her, when she opened the door, I’m greeted with a pleasant smile. Her smile, I can say is very contagious, will bring rainbow to your stormy day. Overall the service is very good as the other bros have commented, her GFE is awesome, and she Is very naughty but shy. Will definitely rtm.
I'm a newbie here
Waiting #48 for 3 hours to make booking but everything is perfect. She has small size with very nice curve of body. Like a wild cat, cute and sexy at the same time. I feel very shiok when her C cup boobs rubbing my lanjiao and she start licking it. Happy ending with HJ and more kissing. Sure RTM
Old 15-06-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
stahl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cweii View Post
I'm a newbie here
Waiting #48 for 3 hours to make booking but everything is perfect. She has small size with very nice curve of body. Like a wild cat, cute and sexy at the same time. I feel very shiok when her C cup boobs rubbing my lanjiao and she start licking it. Happy ending with HJ and more kissing. Sure RTM
No CIM ? what is the damage
Old 16-06-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 12
raplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Good MR. Will check out #29 .
Meanwhile I'm looking to try #7 and RTM #38 .
Will provide MR for #7 after trying.
Have you rtm with #38 and tried #7 so far?
Do share with us your latest update on them if you have bro. hahs.
Old 19-06-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
stahl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any good to recommend in LS 1 ?
Old 19-06-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
Guardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGuardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGuardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been to LS2 two weeks back where I booked V1. Felt lucky as IMHO she is very pretty with nice body. And she can speak Chinese also.

My ratings for her:
Looks - 8/10 (she looks to be in the mid twenties. Definitely pretty)
Body - 8/10 (slim, no belly and nice ass, what more to ask for?)
Tits - 7/10 (should be 9/10, but -2 cause its man made and not natural. I prefer natural tits, but the nipples are very nice to suck on. A good C cup I reckon.)
Bbbj - 8/10 (very sensual and good suction. But not very long though)
HJ - 9/10 ( very sensual HJ and will use her pussy to dry rub your dick. Quite shiok and I came in no time)
Service - 9/10 (know how to please a man during the session)

I did manage to French her and finger her during foreplay. Quite playable and looking forward to my next visit.

It's all based on my own experience. Thank you for reading.
Old 19-06-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Tried #7 over the weekend at LS2.

Looks - 8/10. Girl next door look, not stunningly pretty but attractive.
Body - 8/10. Slim and petite
Tits - 8/10. A cup is okay for me, definitely not for big boobie lovers.
BBBJ - 8/10. Will lick the balls and shaft. As I took awhile to come, she got tired and switched to HJ
HJ - 7/10. Normal stroking until I came
Service - 9/10. She tries her best to give a good massage on the back and quite shiok feeling the heat from her hands rubbing the back. Engaged in passionate kissing after she turns over and exhudes strong GFE. No fingering that night as she was on red alert, but not a deal-breaker for me.
RTM: YES
Old 19-06-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Cweii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stahl View Post
No CIM ? what is the damage
Damage : 198rm/1hour +50rm tip cos she hard working
About CIM, 48 she will be accepted but i don't want leh bro. Her service good. High GFE, go and try yourself!
Old 21-06-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jin90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Return for #49 last week at LS2, as her service was good I visit again. She still friendly and good in shape.
Looks:9/10 (Personal perfect)
Body: 9/10 ( Big and nice to kiss)
Service: Shower together first and clean u deep after that proceed to bed for massage back it was good can feel she use strength. Finish back massage and she start kissing and licking my nipples, body and little brother can say she have skill make my little brother stand so long without falling and ended with HJ. Not rushing kind and make you feel worth it. Tips her and she so gentle say thank you.

Some details I did not write out for you to find out but not FJ!

RTM: Yes but depend on that day she have booking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1