The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Sharing My Hot Ass Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by loo_poop View Post
Came home to this after I dabao breakfast this morning. She was doing the laundry.

What would you do?

[IMG][/IMG]
I would pull down her panty and doggy her there
Old 30-03-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing the very nice pics bro.
Old 30-03-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
I would pull down her panty and doggy her there
Haha which man can resists? But be careful, push too hard and fast may cause both of u to fall over. Stay safe and play safe.
Old 30-03-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Came home to this after I dabao breakfast this morning. She was doing the laundry.

What would you do?

[IMG][/IMG]
I will pull aside her panties and give her a good lick man !!!
Old 30-03-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 14
loo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of light

My wife does workout but it's mostly genes working out for her. She is rather curvaceous and thick; definitely not for guys going after slim models.

She loved your comments; and yes, when I came home and saw her doing laundry in those thongs, i plunged my face into them. Slurping like I was thirsty.

Now here is 2 more for the road - 1 ass and 1 frontal. Hope you don't mind her areola (they're big). Again, let me hear everything about what you would do if she was right in front of you like these:

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Old 30-03-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

Is she a cup c? Nice great body. How tall is she?
Old 30-03-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
skulkk12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskulkk12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskulkk12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

What would you do?

[IMG][/IMG]
Probably put the breakfast aside for lunch, because I'm alrdy looking at the first meal of the day!
Old 30-03-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
skulkk12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskulkk12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskulkk12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My wife does workout but it's mostly genes working out for her. She is rather curvaceous and thick; definitely not for guys going after slim models.

She loved your comments; and yes, when I came home and saw her doing laundry in those thongs, i plunged my face into them. Slurping like I was thirsty.

Now here is 2 more for the road - 1 ass and 1 frontal. Hope you don't mind her areola (they're big). Again, let me hear everything about what you would do if she was right in front of you like these:

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Personally I love big areolas, more for me to lick and nibble on!

Also, she's overdressed in the first pic. It's very warm these few days, a g-string would be more comfortable?
Old 30-03-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 14
loo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of light

She's an 85C (38C) and stands at 170cm. With heels, she's even taller than me ( but I love it).

I'll upload a couple of things pics later. I can never get over that ass.
Old 30-03-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 12
Knives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love to see those nipples. Its beautiful.
Old 31-03-2020, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

Tats perfect body with e perfect height. U r a lucky guy man. U mentioned she is mixed. Chinese n malay?
Old 31-03-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

nice pics... please share more bro... thanks so much!
Old 31-03-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Her breasts are big and her areolas are perfect! Not too big and nice colour. I could lick and suck on them for hours!

You are a lucky lucky man! Thanks for sharing her bra size too - just made my day.
Old 31-03-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Actually, if you and and your wife don’t mind, could you have some pics of her in her bra please? That blue one looks smokin hot!

Thanks!
Old 31-03-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

hope to see more nice pics.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1