The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!
Re: Vietnamese Girls Leaked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10019999 View Post
Those that I dated were from uni. So no issue with communication. They are city girls, much fairer than rural area girls who come to sg for work. No interest in rural area girls. I can assure you that the feeling is different when you have tried both. give them a try. Best part is that they will never request me to wear protection. Probably the Vietnam people don't use protection much if they are couple.
Dont agree on the city girls being fairer than village girls as I have done both. If you are comparing north vs south than perhaps. But I do agree that the vietnamese girls dont seem to like their partners using condoms. Metality is u use condom unless you are sick or you dont trust me thinking im sick. Have encountered really wild viet girls to rather reserved/tamed but GFE is exceptional.
Old 02-08-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncouth View Post
Dont agree on the city girls being fairer than village girls as I have done both. If you are comparing north vs south than perhaps. But I do agree that the vietnamese girls dont seem to like their partners using condoms. Metality is u use condom unless you are sick or you dont trust me thinking im sick. Have encountered really wild viet girls to rather reserved/tamed but GFE is exceptional.
My bad. What I was comparing is rural area girls to Hanoi girls. Thats why the difference is higher. Just managed to up a SYT OL from Hanoi. As usual, so long dont shoot inside, she prefer to do it without condom. Very agree on the GFE. Demure on the outside but once on bed, she become wild.
Old 02-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

i have seen rural girls fairer than urban girls. Depend one.

GFE is also depend. To me, makes no diff... lol. Viet, thai, minah, cewek, etc... all high GFE. i am not handsome.

please wear protection. To protect yourself and your love one.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yup, that's true bro. If just a random girl, then definitely has to use protection. Those Viet girls I did without protection were my uni friends. Since they didnt request for protection, so I just did them raw. But if they are outside girls or any girls from pub or club, I will definitely fk with protection.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Spiceuplife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, u remind me of my experience with my viet gf who i know from okcupid. chatted with her over 6 months on Okc and decide to fly over to HCMC to meet her. had an amazing experience with her in a foreign land. Sex was amazing and she never fails to be hungry for more. she is 21 and i miss her. broke off because she felt i am cheating on her in singapore. very jealous kind. But i wish to know more vietnamese uni girls. how do u do it?
Old 24-10-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 7
Minnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 25-10-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

met one danang from uni overseas, loves raw sex and keep going around for guys. but your bro here is safe
Old 25-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Minnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMinnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 26-10-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Old 26-10-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Thread
Thanks for sharing

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 26-10-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
sillyland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 26-10-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Old 27-10-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future
Viet girls are super hot!
Old 27-10-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnow View Post
Wow, her butt is so perky.
Old 27-10-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1