The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-07-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebird30 View Post
Any bros try Tomyum88 from LSB? This babe looks hot.

https://laksaboy.info/tomyam88/3569-...-127744-a.html
tomyum88 is a fucking maggot, use ig models photo to switch and bait. see link below and tell me if i am right or wrong.

https://www.instagram.com/bunny.fairyize/
Old 24-07-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster (V)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This type come hor minimum $180. If commando type easily be $200 to $240. $280 maybe also got pp go book.

But hor if they park under apnam in bkk their price cfm more ex than sg.

If u friend of this guy u be lucky.

https://www.instagram.com/king.playboy/

A lot introduction cfm 5555
LSB ALL SCAM!!!!
Old 24-07-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=697234
saw this alicia from bkkgems, the facial features remind me of a friend from long ago, decided to try to fulfil my secret fantasy of fucking this chiobu friend of mine.

When door open, nice pretty girl slim body with meat in right places. Smiley and can speak english ok. she brought me to shower which was standard, good foreplay with frenching and bbbj. Sex was hot and sweaty, she was responsive and allowed all the positions.

after sex we washed up. we washed up and she gave me a good massage and a good HJ followed a bbbj and CIM.
Left a happy man, will be back for more.
Old 24-07-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

hey guys,is exclusive still online?can't seem to contact them
Old 24-07-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNgSiongBoon View Post
CB la ,dont make noise can or not . relax see FR
CB la, don't kpo can a not? relax see FR
Old 24-07-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohorserun88 View Post
CB la, don't kpo can a not? relax see FR
en ,you got point liao ma ,who zap u for fuck ?
Old 24-07-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
M and her are both 21. Who is better??
I feel they are very different.
M is the slutty/ Cunning type.
Deer is like GND very hardworking type.

M plays the game sexy.
Deer is too cute to play sexy. Deer is like the Thai version of schoolgirl AV due to the responds during FJ.

But got one other also sibei AV sound effect one. I still thinking want write FR a not. Feeling selfish on this cause hard to get slot Liao. Haha

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 24-07-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post

M plays the game sexy.
Deer is too cute to play sexy. Deer is like the Thai version of schoolgirl AV due to the responds during FJ.

But got one other also sibei AV sound effect one. I still thinking want write FR a not. Feeling selfish on this cause hard to get slot Liao. Haha
Share leh bro. Don't sell fish hahaha
Old 24-07-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post

M plays the game sexy.

m play what sexy game sia??? KC game ah or she whisper in your ears I want your hot sperms inside her pussy then carrots KC liao. Better than hypnotism
Old 24-07-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Probably my last entry, leaving Spore in 2 weeks for my next work destination, Over the next few years.

Was hoping to be able to get a good bonk for the road but unfortunately chose Abel who is not able to fulfill desire of my lust. Another Dead on Arrival from the same stable which fell short of Seventh Heaven when I had the other dead fish Seven.

Endured an unwilling black face girl for about 70 min out of 90 minds slot with one shot as my second shot was shorted when the girl sandpapered my brother with the towel as I asked her blow me.

Basically whatever said about her in the FR by fellow samster do not tally except her syt slim body albeit a little tummy. Her look is quite different though not ugly. Much darker and looks like a minah or indon...

No kissing at first but consented after I wanted to leave after 10 min. Bit get turned off as she wiped her mouth after each kiss...

Again resisted when I wanted to paint... First it was ticklish... Then pain, then don't like licking...eventually just lie down like a sex doll for you to lick with no reaction... Got bored after awhile so ask her to serve.

Bbj was less than a minute. Ride awhile then say tired... Before all these action kept yanking my dick perhaps hoping first shot complete with hand job.

Tried to get her to cuddle after first shot was like she lying on the other side of the bed lol.
Obviously she is extremely uncomfortable to serve... So unless you get the kick out of fucking an unwilling girl... Felt almost like raping her rather than buying her service.

Just bring honest... Okt response when I complained was.... 'Oh'... Well said. Will no longer arrive at your stable for your dead fish again... Perhaps its my luck... Saw the other girls in the apartment who seemed more cheerful..... Anyway zapper zap all you want... I don't care a fuck.

Last edited by Dobernite; 24-07-2018 at 06:13 PM.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks - Maggie from Merci

MAGGIE from merci.
Just had a great session with Maggie.
Was a little worry about booking Maggie cause from pix and boob size and price 130/90/2 afraid it might be a baby elephant. Slimmer than pixs. Look a bit eurasian. A bit of blemish.
Boy was I wrong.
Okt was prompt and courteous and patient with my booking.
Assured me that Maggie is slim and can french.
Maggie is a fair and slim lady(28 yrs old) with slim legs and waist but huge enhanced D.
Only thing is the scars below the boobs.
Sweet smiles with her lips and eyes. English primary stds.
Can french and can paint to your heart's content with loud moaning when u hit the right spot.
Shower sop with clean towel.
Lick and kiss you all over. Gentle frencher.
Great bbbj from balls to tip with slurping and cfm looks.
1 st rd fj started with standing doggie, side spooning aand came in missionary.
She will moaned loudly and grabbed your arse to go in deeper.
Shower and requested for massage.
Massage 8/10 with strength from big head to sole. Shiok.
2nd rd cowgirl and came in missionary with moaning and gentle biting your nips and grabbing your arse to pull you in deeper.
In FL 1 she is the only one so far that can make me come in fj twice. Normally I do 1 fj and then hj.
Slim. Fair. Nice long legs. Eurasian looking and big big tits. My kind of girl.
Rtf of course.
Tq to okt Merci.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Probably my last entry, leaving Spore in 2 weeks for my next work destination, Over the next few years.

Was hoping to be able to get a good bonk for the road but unfortunately chose Abel who is not able to fulfill desire of my lust. Another Dead on Arrival from the same stable which fell short of Seventh Heaven when I had the other dead fish Seven.

Endured an unwilling black face girl for about 70 min out of 90 minds slot with one shot as my second shot was shorted when the girl sandpapered my brother with the towel as I asked her blow me.

Basically whatever said about her in the FR by fellow samster do not tally except her syt slim body albeit a little tummy. Her look is quite different though not ugly. Much darker and looks like a minah or indon...

No kissing at first but consented after I wanted to leave after 10 min. Bit get turned off as she wiped her mouth after each kiss...

Again resisted when I wanted to paint... First it was ticklish... Then pain, then don't like licking...eventually just lie down like a sex doll for you to lick with no reaction... Got bored after awhile so ask her to serve.

Bbj was less than a minute. Ride awhile then say tired... Before all these action kept yanking my dick perhaps hoping first shot complete with hand job.

Tried to get her to cuddle after first shot was like she lying on the other side of the bed lol.
Obviously she is extremely uncomfortable to serve... So unless you get the kick out of fucking an unwilling girl... Felt almost like raping her rather than buying her service.

Just bring honest... Okt response when I complained was.... 'Oh'... Well said. Will no longer arrive at your stable for your dead fish again... Perhaps its my luck... Saw the other girls in the apartment who seemed more cheerful..... Anyway zapper zap all you want... I don't care a fuck.
hi bro Dobernite,

now adays the FL all lousy liao the standard all drop already and they now mostly will do within an hour and out you go. save your money go GL also better for this price you paying can get 3some in GL and you complain OKT also no use they will just reply u ok or no reply.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xinglx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
Looks like abel is not able to shine in the den of angels(DOA)
Old 24-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
Singapore11 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSingapore11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Candy From Soi69

OKT was quick to respond as well.

I was welcomed with a bright smile.
Picture was 95% accurate.
Slim & pretty.

I feel that after visiting various services, many ladies do not help to undress (Or maybe I always meet the lazy ones). Candy helped with every button, belt, zip & underwear... it reminded me of sessions from Dongguan so basically all I do is stand there waiting to be served.

Catbath: SOP with eye contact & short chit chat
Boobs: Soft Manmade C with small perky nips
Painting: Clean & well maintained (I loved her soft moans, Not the usual artificial moans made by others- If u know what i mean)
BBBJ: Nice & long session with goods suction, knows how to use her tongue
FJ: Very very hardworking! tried a few patterns.
(BTW im usually a one shot kind of guy, but she really worked hard on the 2nd shot by blowing & wanking till I had no choice but to screw her from behind)
All in all she is one of the Gems that I will definitely RTF.
Anyway, I heard from her OKT that tmrw is her last day.
So i will definitely recommend her for bros who prefer hard working & service oriented ladies.
Old 24-07-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
m play what sexy game sia??? KC game ah or she whisper in your ears I want your hot sperms inside her pussy then carrots KC liao. Better than hypnotism
Bro. You repeated this to a level that I lost count how many times lei..
I am doing a comparison between the 2.
Yes... You can call it the KC game played by M.

But her type of KC I met before many times. Her level considered low la.
Maybe I basically have high resistance to Thai Bullshit.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1