The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-08-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
Rkmist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
OKT - Fantasia
Fantastic OKT friendly and accommodating. Took his former girl 108 before so I comfortable dealing with him

Location - As a senior Bro mentioned, it's at the common battleground for Chiongsters but abit further from the hustle and bustle of the main battleground itself. Good for street soldiers as location besides bus stop. Those who drives might find it hard to get parking space .

Girl - 109

Looks - 8/10 - Looks exactly as posted. Legit 20 years old SYT. No extreme Photoshop,
or funny photo editing by honest OKT which is great. On this matter, some years back, I once kena a girl from another stable whose looks totally way off from the pics the OKT posted. She turned out have below average looks with boobs as saggy as a cow's tits with poor service. Not for this stable Fantasia. What you see is what you get for his girls. Kudos to Bro Fantasia for this.

GFE - 9/10. Potential KC magnet if you weak heart 555.

BBBJ - 8/10.

Boobs - Medium sized just nice for her 165 cm height. Moulded and made in Korea. Feels natural. Had great time suckling them when she pushed her tits on my face while we cuddling after the 1st shot.

French - Good french speaker. She will initiate frenching and when she gets to the mood during FJ, she will attempt to have little nibbles on your neck.

Pussy - Probably will turn off some Bros who prefer bald eagle down south. Wild weed developing on her. Adviced her to shave. But I don't really mind her mini jungle below. No smell when painting. Her juice sweet like nectar.

Fingering - Yes but not too aggressive. She gets wet easily.

FJ - 8/10. She can take heavy pounding. She's quite lanky 165 cm with abit of small tummy.. Her butt good for soft spanking. Good genuine stereo from her.

1st shot cummed in CD after missionary. The CD wet with her juices.

2nd shot - Told her to just HJ me after I had difficulty cumming. While she doing the HJ, I fingered her wet pussy and suckled her delicious melons.

First of all credit to OKT Fantasia for bringing in quality girls. He may only has 2 girls ( 109 and 110 ) under his stable, but it's the importance of quality over quantity. Took his 108 girl last month who provided great service then and now OKT brought this brilliant 109 to our shores. I can vouch for the past FRs of this lady by the senior Bros who posted yesterday. Making love to 109 is like making love to your Poly GF. She's passionate, friendly and chatty. If you strike a rapport with her, chances are she's a potential KC magnet 555. She's not new to this line. Her previous tour of duty was in Korea so she's quite experienced in making our dicks happy. Big plus was her speaking quite good English. She conversed with me in a mixture of English and simple Thai. Coincidentally she hails from Udon Thani, which was where my ex teerak was from, so we had good time chatting about her hometown which I had visited on many occasions in the past.

RTF - Yes definitely if I free and horny again. But chances are she will be very busy after all the future good reviews on her in the coming days. Will try the equally cute looking 110 also if 109 is busy next week.

Thank once again to Bro Fantasia.
Bro's FR tempted me to give her a try. 109 made an effort to smell good and also detailed makeup when i saw her. She looked better in person as well. Can give her a try if your taste is sociable and outgoing. She was a little tired in between due to lack of sleep.
Old 06-08-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jOs3ph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack2 View Post

LANA ROLLYPOLLY

Since Lana is going back soon, must let bros here know this Thicc Big Boobs Big Butt Slut. Enjoy hurry. Just only letdown is that she is too commercial FOR me. Unsure about the rest.

ROLLYPOLLY has been well known as a bait and switch or fake photo or far from real photo in the past.

Since covid have been trying their stable, huge improvement from the past i must say.

P.S I am not a fucking supporter or OKT account idiots.
Have fun fucking bros...
got more pic?
Old 06-08-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
anthony88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR Summer PoisonLust

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=21506448#post21506448

Looks 9/10:
Really a gem not to be miss. Fair skin and always smile

Attitude 10/10:
Really very good working attitude. Full marks for service attitude

Massage: 7/10
Definitely one of the best massage for FL standard. Got strength and got baby oil. Feel relaxed amd good.

Body 8/10:
Good figure and slim. Nice ass for doggy.
I like doggy her.
Boobs 8/10:
Enhanced but soft big C cups. But cannot squeeze hard.

BBbj 8/10:
The BBBJ was very wet with nice suction. Good skill of hand and mouth coordination.

FJ 9/10:
Really accomodate with any position. Plus there is mirror in the room while doing doggy. Syok.

GFE 10/10:
Max points for her service attitude and GFE. Really wants you to enjoy the session. Did not watch time and very accommodating.

RTF: Definitely will RTF if have more vit M
Old 06-08-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkmist View Post
Bro's FR tempted me to give her a try. 109 made an effort to smell good and also detailed makeup when i saw her. She looked better in person as well. Can give her a try if your taste is sociable and outgoing. She was a little tired in between due to lack of sleep.
I can imagine her tiredness.. fully booked until no slot for rtf. had to look for alternatives.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 06-08-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
I think stables have to understand that purpose of SBF is to be discreet and many of us here want to chiong discreetly. Especially NEW Stables.
Stables and OKT shouldn't send message to customers suddenly, on whatsoever promotion. Those stables that are long around usually understand and won't do such things. Mainly the new playground.
No stables name will be mentioned here but can't guarantee the next time.
There’s one stable that did that and I have blocked them.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Snoopyk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AREA 地区    :   SG
Name    名字          :  Kitty
Looks 样貌/颜值   :         9 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概)    :  26
Body   身材             : slim
Boobs  胸部            :  big and soft but sag alr
Kissing  接吻          :       9/ 10
Catbath 全身漫游  :        Never tried / 10
BBBJ     无套口交   :        9/ 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼     :         Never tried / 10
FJ  爱爱                   :         7 / 10
GFE  女朋友感        :         9/ 10
Massage 按摩       :         NA/ 10

Overall Experience 整体 :       8/ 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 :  May be want to try her friend if money allows

Date / 日期 : 06/08/2022
Old 06-08-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Old 06-08-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

AREA 地区    :   SG

Old 06-08-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

nemesis383787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheryl - PoisonLust
https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892990

OKT: Fast responsive and patient in replies. Provides clear instructions and booking is seamless.

Looks: 8/10 - Tall with cute smile lady. Thai tan.

Body: 9/10 - Slim hourglass figures with pair of D cup. So soft and with cute nipples.

French: didn’t try

BBBJ: 10/10 - very sensual suction and licked me so well

FJ: 9/10 loved the doggy style with her..

Overall: Will RTF if I’ve got the time to do so.
Old 06-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
There’s one stable that did that and I have blocked them.
You are being kind to them.
I know of 1 cheongster who was pissed that they keep on spamming him until he buay tahan and forwarded their messages to cantonment.
Old 06-08-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOs3ph View Post
got more pic?
might well ask him send u his entire video.
Old 06-08-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
I can imagine her tiredness.. fully booked until no slot for rtf. had to look for alternatives.
Yeah agree. She and 110 are probably one of the hot stuffs right now with all the positive FRs on them. Hope OKT Fantasia will bring in few more service oriented SYTs like them to further boost his stable and give us more choices. So far most girls under his stable have had glowing FRs previously before the arrivals 109 and 110. During our cuddles after the 1st shot while giving her some light fingering, I told 109 she going to be busy in the coming days, weeks. She spread her legs and asked me to see if her pussy more black now . I told her pussy colour still ok lah. She jokingly told me she worried her pussy will darken in colour if many Chiongsters always give her paint job. 555 Thinking of it now makes me wanna RTF her or 110 next week
Old 06-08-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Yolozzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Smile from VIPthai

Looks: 9/10. Got a lovely smile! Bros may have tried her before Covid times.
Body: 9/10. Have curves at the right places. Boobs nice and big.
FJ: 9/10. Tried all kind of positions! No complains from her. She’s also able to initiate positions too.
GFE: 9/10. Able to communicate adequately in English. She also provide massage in between session.
Location: 9/10. Discreet location. Very near MRT. Room very big. You may wanna bring your own towels.

OKT very prompt in replies and steady!
Old 06-08-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
santaclauses is Cool - loads of Potential

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=lotus

Lotus - Lust

Sexy gorgeous babe! Looks like tht she will give you one hell of a night. She has that sexy slim body and white smooth skin.

Definitely made her way to make me crazy horny in bed! Super siok when she climb on me and sat on my cock. Very wet pussy and just keep on moaning and touching me all over my body while she’s jumping on top of me! Thumbs up for her.

Good bonking session!
Old 06-08-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
fortunelion is Cool - loads of Potential

Fendi - Hookers

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=fendi

Looks: 9/10 Babyface looking, pretty and fresh!

Body: 9/10 slim and sexy body shape

Boobs: 9/10 humongous tities! Will never get tired playing with it.

Frenching: good skills!

Bbbj: 9/10 took her time in pleasuring me with her mouth. Good suction and licking.

Fj: 10/10 horny in bed and came few times! She just keeps getting wetter and wetter. Fucked her hard! And she return that favour by moaning sexier and moving her body in tune with me! Sexy bonking! Solid!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1