The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-08-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bootx2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bambie from Onesiam

Look:9/10 (syt)
Boob:8/10 (natural B)
Body:7/10 (slim with little tummy)
Bbbj:8/10 (good suck)
FJ:9/10 (tight, very accommodating)
Gfe: 8/10 (chatty curious about u)
Rtf: will try other lady
Old 12-08-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Jinny from Mansion
Okt: 9/10 fast and responsive, and acceded to my request.
Looks: 9/10. Lashes too thick for my liking but she's a pretty 23yo syt. FL in Phuket for a year prior.
Boobs: 8.5/10 was in the mood for some tits and hers did not disappoint. Natural Cs, slight sag. Soft and lovely to the touch.
Body: 7/10. Abit bah bah. But overall acceptable. Frequents the beach often, hence has tanned soft smooth skin.
Bbbj: 7.5/10. Quite green.
Fj: 8/10. Mainly missionary. Not commando, more like next door girl.
French: 9/10 ymmv though.
Pussy: 9/10 shaven and nice taste
Gfe: 9/10. She's a nice pretty and young girl. Who can be chatty.
Overall: 8.5/10. May rtf. She takes only one customer per night in Thailand and charges a steep 3000thb for ST; I can see why. That being said, due to the frequency of her work prior she is not used to the multiple sessions she does here, so treat her with care.

Last edited by snipenite17; 25-08-2022 at 08:07 PM.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23765 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post
CAS ThaiConcepts
https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=893730

Have just tried CAS.
I'm always craving for SYT lol. Can cfm legit 20yrs old XMM your JC class prefect vibes ponytail tied hairstyles, fair skin no tattoo, , body slim type.
Small cute cute boobs pointed nipples to zut zut.
Painting, french all can.
Fresh shaved pussy for you to lick but no fingering.
She's quite new in this line bbj can be improve not much deep throat.
FJ fantastic her pussy is damn tight accommodate to all requested position. First started in cowgirl position she was so shy dare not to look into my eyes and she seems to enjoy deep fast thrusting doggy position moaning getting louder and louder. First shot surrender in 20mins usually i can hold longer

Location discreet hotel no need check in.
Language need google translate.
Overall enjoyable session definitely will RTF.
Returned +20

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 12-08-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 13
mayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermayati605 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Bobo from LA. Good session with a twist at the end.

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?p...3#post21524273

Saw a few good FR for her. And today again three. One FR compared her with Opal from Mansion who left already (both tanned beach babes with hot bodies). Opal is my favourite FL for the year so had to try Bobo as well.

First time trying this stable. OKT very fast and responsive. No issue at all.

Location is average. Run down cheap hotel. Have to pass reception but you’re totally ignored so no issue. Room is a bit old but the bed is big, clean and firm and the towels are big and soft.

Bobo did not disappoint. 95% like the pictures. Indeed a luscious beach babe. Nice body (not skinny, not fat but as pictured) with man made C boobs that are soft and sensitive. Fully shaved, nice bum and 2 or 3 small tattoos on her back only. Just like Opal she was wearing very nice make up and has nice manicured hands with long nails. Very very nice. And she speaks good English. Her last boyfriend was European. She was very friendly and chatty as I came in. But I doubt she's 23 as advertised. She said her boobs were done 8 years ago so unlikely she did them at 15. My guess is late twenties.

I showered alone as she already showered.

After shower she stripped and we both went on our knees on the bed. Short cat bath only licking my nipples for a bit but after that started frenching me. I was squeezing her boobs and rubbing her pussy (outside) while she touched my nipples, balls and dick. We stood there on our knees for 2-3 minutes making out and touching each other. Nice start.

She continued with BJ which was normal. Nothing to shout about. So decided to continue with 69 and get busy myself as well. Clean small pussy. Responsive but again all quite standard. Switched to eating her out with her on all fours from behind and now she started to warm up. Gave her a short AR as well. Body trembling and getting very wet. Good stuff

Started missionary (no KY which is always a good sign) and bonked her for a few minutes while frenching. Good stereo and some dirty talk. Quite PSE. Continued with cowgirl and had to tell her three times to slow down. She is a wild one and rides harder and harder. Again good stereo, frenching, boob squeezing, etc.

Continue doggy and same story again. She wants to go harder and faster all the time. Couldn’t really last very long that way so continued missionary to finish. Which happened shortly after.

After the deed we cuddled on the bed and chatted. So far nothing special and all very good but also quite standard. would have been 7 or 8 out 10 overall. Good sex with a pretty girl basically. But nothing extraordinary.

After 10 minutes chatting I was about to go shower and clean up. We were still on the bed in each others arms. She slowly started kissing me. First I thought she was just being nice by giving me a few pecks. But she started to french (DFK) harder and harder. I was a bit confused because time was almost up. But OK, why not. Frenching wildly and she then guided my hand to her pussy. WTF? Soaking wet with fresh juice . So I rubbed her clit while frenching continuously. After a while she pushed her hand on mine and pushed one of my fingers inside. WTF Never had this before. So I fingered and rubbed her while frenching and after 1-2 minutes she came. WTF After we stopped she said she actually also came while painting her… So that was it I thought and got up from the bed to shower. She also came off the bed and stood in front of me. Licked my nipples and started to french me again while playing with my dick. I was totally hard again at that point. But this time it was just a tease. Only 5 minutes left so after a minute frenching and playing with my dick she slapped my butt and told me to shower.

Showered and left but not before tipping her $50. She did not have to do anything after the main event. Time was almost up and her job was done. But she gave me an extra very exciting 10 minutes which was quite unique and I really liked it.

Or course YMMV but if you can, try her out. She told me she likes men who are clean and take care of their hygiene. So that may help in getting the same treatment.

Last edited by mayati605; 13-08-2022 at 12:43 AM.
Old 12-08-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Chanel from Galaxy

Milf with very pretty face. Real person better than pic. I was smitten by her beautiful smile.
Well kept body especially that silky smooth skin. Boobs very nice suspect enhanced but could find clues. Slight tummy but ok for me.
She washed me up good after ice breaking chit chat.
In bed couldn't help it kissed, licked and eat her all over. Can kiss can French but not aggressive type.
Decent above average cat bath and bbbj. Guided her to caress my balls.
What I liked was her hands could touch and run over my face, ears, arms, etc when she is high.
Wanted to extend enjoyment by switching to doggie in front of the mirror but the sight of her being high savoring her lips with her tongue... kept me pumping in missionary till exploded...
Darn... wanna RTF. Still thinking of her beautiful smile when penning this FR
Happy bonking bros
Old 13-08-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jamespatterson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=893878&highlight=gtr

GTr/Lust

Looks:
9/10 sweet demure look

Body:
9/10 slim thin with amazing curvy body

Boobs:
Normal size with cute mini nipples

Frenching:
9/10 good French kisser!

Bbbj:
9.5/10 good suction and balls massaging skills.

Fj:
9/10 wild in bed, always fully charged in every position we did! Power moaning and solid wet pussy!

Overall: 9/10
Old 13-08-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
Swotokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nook, Mansion

This will be description basis instead of the normal ratings.
Location - Semi discreet, stealth movement towards your happy destination will do.
Looks: Better than expected
Body: I'm an ass & legs guy so she scored max for that. Boobs lover should be elated too.
Shower: I can tell she into cleanliness so Bros out there better be on point with being clean before action.
PSE/GFE all hit.

Suggestion/Feedback - to improve on providing ample towels.

Apart from that, everything else is good. One of my better experience throughout.
Old 13-08-2022, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!VictorTMZ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfuman View Post
Quick and delayed fr for Cherry of Galaxyxscorts

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t...galaxy+xscorts

I may not say too much as there were already many fr before me, but will just touch on my highlights as i think my experience may be a little different from many hehehe....

Location is perfect, G area, easy to access.. When door opened, only showed her head and few inches of her shoulder, and when i hopped in, she was in a translucent see-thru nightie

Face met my expectation, which is always a little discounted from app taken pics posted... many bros here need to understand the fact that pics are given by girls and girls mostly if not all do use beauty-touched cam app to make themselves look pretty.. as for Cherry she looks similar, no complain about this, her effort to make up is a plus.

Petite lady with a B cup but this doesnt bothers me at all, to me, gfe and service is more important than anything else, of cos having a good look and body is a bonus..

Straight to Highlight... shower was rather standard, the perk is asking me to stand on the toilet bowl for a sensual bbbj, all happened so naturally feeling like fling experience hehehe....

right on bed was some chats then catbath started from ear area, forehead, face, lips, neck and moving to my ear just to whisper "i want to fuck you". For a moment i thought she is going to kill me literally LOL. Another highlight was asking me to paint her, politely though... lol.. and certainly she did enjoy.. it might be the bfe spell i cast, didn't notice any bros mentioning about her asking me to "fuck me.. no stop.."....

Happy Bonking !

RTF: What do u think?

OKT service: 10/10....super responsive, super patient! Excellent service!
Gonna try her tomorrow.. Lol
Old 13-08-2022, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Rico888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Test drive Aap of RP

Looks : 7
Body : 7.5
Boobs : 10
Frenching: 8.5
BBBJ : 10
GFE : 8.5
Attitude: 8.5
Overall: 9
RTF: Yes if got time

Note: What i experience and what others experience may differ there, take note. It is up to all to decide there. Thanks.

My thanks to Bro RP for the arrangement
Old 13-08-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

RayRayBK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?p...1#post21543931

FR for Bunny from OneSiam

OKT : 10/10 - ultra responsive and accommodating with timings on very short notice. Good choice of central locations with their girls and this time I had the pleasure of Bunny's company that was convenient for me.

Looks : 8/10 - tanned, with a cute and a sweet, shy look about her.

Body : 9/10 - loved her natural boobs which were perfectly sized and firm ass. Not skinny or athletic - but a slender, normal GF type body.

BBBJ : 9/10 - really good technique and enjoyable. Actually had to stop otherwise the session would end too early.

FJ : 9/10 - eager to please and took control riding on top and loved doggy. Nice and tight.

GFE : 10/10 - very chatty and friendly, likes to cuddle and kiss so top GFE score. Also very good standard Mandarin making comminicating easier.

RTF : No - but only because there's so many wonderful SYTs that I need to try for the first time.
Old 13-08-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

RayRayBK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?p...1#post21543931

FR for Bunny from OneSiam

OKT : 10/10 - ultra responsive and accommodating with timings on very short notice. Good choice of central locations with their girls and this time I had the pleasure of Bunny's company that was convenient for me.

Looks : 8/10 - cute and a sweet, shy look about her.

Body : 9/10 - loved her natural boobs which were perfectly sized and firm ass. Not skinny or athletic - but a slender, normal GF type body.

BBBJ : 9/10 - really good technique and enjoyable. Actually had to stop otherwise the session would end too early.

FJ : 9/10 - eager to please and took control riding on top and loved doggy. Nice and tight.

GFE : 10/10 - very chatty and friendly, likes to cuddle and kiss so top GFE score. Also very good standard of Mandarin making comminicating easier.

RTF : No - but only because there's so many wonderful SYTs that I need to try for the first time.
Old 13-08-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 2
vincepiak is a Helpful and Caring Samstervincepiak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank bro for the info Gonna try her later

Quote:
Originally Posted by allardopower View Post
Ann From Galaxyxscorts

Nice Mature Girl
is like Older sister type she will take care you .
if you want someone to takecare you she is the one you can look for
Photo 9/10 look alike
when i enter her room i didnt expect much just want to do my mission
after i realise she is that type of controller

Body 8/10 as she is older than me but at least she maintain well
i wanna say that her voice is not that type of syt but she have her own unique voice .
Boobs : the profile write B but i think is C soft and senstive

French kiss : Yes , during shower she ask me to gargle if not she wont french kiss . so guy if u want to french kiss please rinse your mouth . i saw some of her Fr saying she doesnt or low rating on her frenching . i understand her points for this .

BBBJ : Normal 7/10 nothing special to me .
Pussy : Damnn she really can squirt this is the part i will give 100/10
Doggy also can feel the water dripping !

Overall 9.5/10 because of her attitude and squirt !
Will 100% RTF really hard to find someone that can Squirts nowsdays and i like begin taken care so i dont know to put in so much effort !
OKT !!! 10/10
Please see this FR and give me discount for the Next Session !!!
Old 13-08-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
infinitywao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ann From Galaxy xscorts
Damn Squirter !
Service 7/10

Overall 8/10 winning part is she can Squirt

Old 13-08-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Danny89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Coco ( OneSiam )

OKT: efficient for queries and booking of the girls, very clear direction to each location and always there to provide u best Customer relation and recommendations
Location: Central SG. Very private, clean room and spacious with big clean towel
Look: 10/10 slight tan complexion and has very pretty face
Body: 10/10 big natural boobs with matching her size
Frenching: 9/10 willing to kiss as long as you wish
Painting and fingering: 10/10 natural pussy, no odour and tight and managed to make her wet and cum
Bbbj: 8/10 good suction and can can tell she’s new and learning but willing to go the distance
FJ: 10/10 accommodated to all position and let out moan which is so sexy
GFE: feel like you schoolmate sitting beside you and have desire about her. Even though not much English we use google. Do support her as she told me she the oldest daughter taking care of the family.
RTF: Yes !!
Old 13-08-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

FR Patty RP

Face same as photo not for lookers bros.
Figure I like curvy with natural small C ,clean shaven.
Highlight horny and wild, vocal on moan and not afraid next door can hear, friendly chatty if Thai comms with her. Didn't try her AR as stated in sbf frs.
I'm in total control for 1s session ,

BYOCD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1