The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L16h6

Ma Li here very low profile … wonder if she is good! Feel like trying her … quality of prc girls are quite bad now… including those at 1820 and westerhout rd one
Old 25-09-2022, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Hahahah! Yah bro. No change for the past decade. I did not dare to attempt that even now.
no worries just go ahead and do it
Old 25-09-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
touch her hair gently oso cant ah?
i like to sayang my wl when she is giving head
let me try…
Old 25-09-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Ma Li here very low profile … wonder if she is good! Feel like trying her … quality of prc girls are quite bad now… including those at 1820 and westerhout rd one
Try her recently as others busy till next half of day. Look very GND & fast food joint standard. Only good is very tight and good for doggie ramping.
Not gonna RTF as not worth as there's almost same service but better looking outside.
Old 25-09-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Try her recently as others busy till next half of day. Look very GND & fast food joint standard. Only good is very tight and good for doggie ramping.
Not gonna RTF as not worth as there's almost same service but better looking outside.
Very true …she GND while those PRC available at 1820 and westerhout are those very typical make up thick WL…at the moment the supply of prc quality quite bad …

But good is 1606 currently for Ma Li prc is still $150
Old 25-09-2022, 06:31 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
Bro unfit,
any update on Janet ? looking forward to seeing her ASAP

Paiseh, not aware u already updated earlier.
Sorry, post has expire. Please make post again to allow me to up you back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-09-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Yenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYenkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went down ah yap house evening tdy. Walk in gor 2 girls, janet and miki. Wanted to take janet but too late customer book alrdy. Took miki.

Milf, 150 1hr

Straight to the point fr:
Big tits, milf face decent.

Shower tgt and slurp big brother at the washing area. Then wash abit more and go to bed. Action slurp and very very DFK. Not a fan of dfk but once i let go, she ok. Then service big brother. Slurp until very high. Ask me to 69 but i decline due to bush below. Went to finger her and continue to slurp. Before ride she ask go to mirror and give kne time good slurp, almost cum. Cap on ride me reverse cow girl and cowgirl. Almost cum but control abit more. Then doggy and finish of at body. Still had abt 25 mins left, ask me second round. No energy alrdy 😅 Decline massage and shower.

Not sure if at the end black face me due to decline second round or she was like that. Abit cold feeling after service.

Overall, 150 worth spent even milf. I think the cat 60/100 house service girl cannot compare the slurpness of the wl here.

Checked with ah yap and said the previous 3 return back and will come in november.

YMMV, Gl to all bonking and stay safe! ✌️
Old 25-09-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Never met Miki One before, is she still working in Lor 20 or now in 1606 too?
Old 25-09-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenkey View Post
Went down ah yap house evening tdy. Walk in gor 2 girls, janet and miki. Wanted to take janet but too late customer book alrdy. Took miki.

Milf, 150 1hr

Shower tgt and slurp big brother at the washing area. Then wash abit more and go to bed. Action slurp and very very DFK. Not a fan of dfk but once i let go, she ok. Then service big brother. Slurp until very high. Ask me to 69 but i decline due to bush below. Went to finger her and continue to slurp. Before ride she ask go to mirror and give kne time good slurp, almost cum. Cap on ride me reverse cow girl and cowgirl. Almost cum but control abit more. Then doggy and finish of at body. Still had abt 25 mins left, ask me second round. No energy alrdy 😅 Decline massage and shower.

Not sure if at the end black face me due to decline second round or she was like that. Abit cold feeling after service.

Overall, 150 worth spent even milf. I think the cat 60/100 house service girl cannot compare the slurpness of the wl here.

Checked with ah yap and said the previous 3 return back and will come in november.

did u touch her hair after service?
Old 25-09-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
did u touch her hair after service?
Janet ok lah...dun mess with Miki
Old 25-09-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Is Miki one still fat?
Old 25-09-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
let me try…
Can try!
Later she bite your 'sharky'
Old 26-09-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
let me try…
actually quite surprised that two over decades ago incident most of us still remember

last time if you secretly fucked their friends

They will fuck you upside down

Most of them assume customer belongs to them
Old 26-09-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
BlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud ofBlueWing has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Sorry, post has expire. Please make post again to allow me to up you back.
Thanks bro
Old 26-09-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
huayingxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yenkey View Post

Milf, 150 1hr

So currently, only Janet, Miki, Dada & Mali available? Yumi, Ivy & Annie only coming November?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1