The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 25-09-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 12
baldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerayhd View Post
Who cares about points ? Points can use to call chicken ? Only keyboard losers care about their ‘precious’ points. Go ahead and zap me if you think it will make your penis bigger, loser

It’s not 0 fr. It’s whatever I write real but if negative fr gets deleted. If you have a brain, you can clearly see that all the above fr are fake. Attach links, attach pics, 10/10. Please lah we all know that okt can buy account and write fr themselves to boast about their girls. But I want to remind you, Samsters here are not stupid. I tried some of the girls before and they are no where close to those fake frs as written above.

This thread was supposed to have real frs about really good bonks and not all the fake misleading self written frs by dispicable okts
Now that you mentioned it, it is quite obvious actually. You have a stable of less than 5 ladies who occupy more than 90% of the reviews in this great bonks threads for the past one month. The competitor stable to this stable, which has around the same number and type of ladies, has less than 10% of these reviews, but what is most interesting is, the stable with the most number of ladies (>20) does not even have one FR a day sometimes in this thread. Really Interesting haha.

Despite that, there is no right or wrong on this to be honest, the OKTs, they are just playing within the rules they are allowed, and this is after all theirs and their ladies’ rice bowls and they are running a a business, so it’s totally understandable. Dome 1 for example is a real spectacle of such tactics and it’s much more competitive over there. In addition, whether a FR is real anot, or the fella who is writing it is a genuine customer or not, actually it is also bloody obvious. Despite all of these, let’s not demolish the efforts by fellow genuine Samsters in this forum who are doing their best to contribute. If anyone is upset about the situation, then all the more one should try to contribute their FR after a bonk. And not allowing bad bonks in this thread is pretty obvious leh, this is a great bonks thread afterall. We should not let one very good FR or one very bad FR adversely affect our view towards any lady as sometimes, one’s experience with any lady is really a YMMV affair. Of course, it would help greatly if we can try to find out more reviews from others’ experiences such as from personal friends, chionging kakis or telegram group discussions for example and not just depend on the reviews in this Great Bonks thread. Just my 2 cents worth, cheers guys.
Old 25-09-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mimi FR

Song song gao Jurong but I still prefer Denise in terms of body type
Old 25-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldman View Post
Now that you mentioned it, it is quite obvious actually. You have a stable of less than 5 ladies who occupy more than 90% of the reviews in this great bonks threads for the past one month. The competitor stable to this stable, which has around the same number and type of ladies, has less than 10% of these reviews, but what is most interesting is, the stable with the most number of ladies (>20) does not even have one FR a day sometimes in this thread. Really Interesting haha.

Despite that, there is no right or wrong on this to be honest, the OKTs, they are just playing within the rules they are allowed, and this is after all theirs and their ladies’ rice bowls and they are running a a business, so it’s totally understandable. Dome 1 for example is a real spectacle of such tactics and it’s much more competitive over there. In addition, whether a FR is real anot, or the fella who is writing it is a genuine customer or not, actually it is also bloody obvious. Despite all of these, let’s not demolish the efforts by fellow genuine Samsters in this forum who are doing their best to contribute. If anyone is upset about the situation, then all the more one should try to contribute their FR after a bonk. And not allowing bad bonks in this thread is pretty obvious leh, this is a great bonks thread afterall. We should not let one very good FR or one very bad FR adversely affect our view towards any lady as sometimes, one’s experience with any lady is really a YMMV affair. Of course, it would help greatly if we can try to find out more reviews from others’ experiences such as from personal friends, chionging kakis or telegram group discussions for example and not just depend on the reviews in this Great Bonks thread. Just my 2 cents worth, cheers guys.
In all fairness, should there also be a bad bonks thread?

Last edited by countryman; 25-09-2022 at 05:46 PM.
Old 25-09-2022, 06:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now that you mentioned it, it is quite obvious actually. You have a stable of less than 5 ladies who occupy more than 90% of the reviews in this great bonks threads for the past one month. The .
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
In all fairness, should there also be a bad bonks thread?
To be fair, i think to run a forum is not easy. A forum will be healthy to have have both good and bad FR. I believe every reader deserve a chance to write. Is a good sign for them to open the first step in writing and share about it.

Fake or no fake i think best for each individual to spot or do some homework. FR is just a reference, do not get to it to much and be too over about it. Important is the detail, and the accurancy as well as the content. I usually like to make it exciting to read and as accurate, detail as possible which is the main point.

Good we share, not good don't share and i think can just feedback to OKT tactually or share with circle of kaki about it rather than breaking their rice bowl which will be very cruel. Gal working this line not easy. If got choice you think want to work these meh.

As for number of ladies, i feel it should not be base on more gals should have more FR. Less gal should have less FR. Requesting reader like us to write an FR to share is also a tactics. I think cannot compare with other dome too because each dome may have it own number of ladies allow to be posted.

The attitude of the stable and the experience also play a part too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-09-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2853 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
HangerMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHangerMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Adia from SNS

Promised SNS an FR for this gem.

She is already one of my favourites.

Some details below

Looks: as pretty as in photo, sharp features I like.

Body: great body with no fats at all, slim, no tummy, curvy and completely shaven down there so good for painting, nice ass too.

Boobs: all natural nice for her height, to fondle and suck.

Frenching: our lips almost locked for the whole session, French queen.

BBBJ: skillful with lot of slurping and good suction, work well with her tongue and full of throat action.

FJ: super shiok. Hug me tightly and wrap her legs around me, want me to go deeper. Tried many positions and she never complain, doggy & cowgirl the best, can hold her big boobs. She really enjoy the sex, not like just going thru motion. Just tinking abt it makes me horny again

GFE: Super gfe, no horse run. Lots of cuddling and kissing, really treat u like bf.

Superb gal. Nice session and I really enjoy the sex with her and just like making love to own girlfriend sia. Maybe I just click well with her but all bros should try for themselves and see for themselves lor
Old 25-09-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Any bros tried Cherry from elite bro stable? Can PM me to share experience thanks!
Old 26-09-2022, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerayhd View Post
This thread is like the advertising thread for those okts. Who the hell write fr as if he is advertising for the girls? So many fake fr here that even the blind could see all those pumping of thread and pics were written by the okt themselves

Quote:
Good observations.. I believe seasoned chiongsters can spot FRs written in a standard SOP template and also the frequency of posts by the chiongster as compared to the past old FRs even if there were not new accounts. Just take FR with a pinch of salt cos one man meat can be your poison.

Having said that, I do miss some good FRs by some bros in the past but I do agree the okt played according the rules though and I have pretty good experience dealing with that “stable” during covid given the fact that they are very professional, do not overly PS or bait and switch

Cut them some slack ppl also need their iron bowl to feed family, no different from marketing strategies in any industry loh..just like u keep hearing Shopee ad on tv haha

Last edited by addict999; 26-09-2022 at 02:33 AM.
Old 26-09-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 15
CyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to allCyberJudas is a name known to all

FR of Na-Ra from VP
https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=891502

Lucky to get a session with Na-Ra today. Had been eyeing for the longest time due to the pics and review and happy to say that she did not disappoint.

Again, take the following numbers with the standard grain of salt - YMMV (and numbers are inanely subject anyway.

OKT: VP - super responsive and probably one of the most thorough i've dealt
with! 👍🏻
Looks: 8.5/10 - Pretty (korean influence shines), definitely won't reject.
Body: 8/10 great proportions and curves
BBBJ: 9/10 - as others have said, she shines in this department. DT with tongue stud action was definitely memorable.
FJ: 8/10 - took initiative and willing to try different positions (she's flexible) but also happy to take cues/directions.
GFE: Honestly, slow to break the ice but glad initial worries proved to be unfounded. Things went from 0-100km pretty fast post the shower, fluent in french and communication (english) was no issues and happy to see her chatty post deed.

A great maiden foray with VP's stable (and my first to Dome 3) and would definitely recommend to others!
Old 27-09-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 17
MorGuai is one of the Best!MorGuai is one of the Best!MorGuai is one of the Best!MorGuai is one of the Best!

Adia by SNS

Arrange for a quick lunch session.

Appearance : long hair, curvy, slim, stomach pierce, pretty,
* Physique : 1.6m, slim, smooth skin, natural firm B cups , firm bouncy butt

No ratings

Face: pretty girl. Looks young and seductive with CFM face
Bbbj: soft and blow with slurping sound and lasted long time. Like gf feeling. can DT all the way in and stay inside for long
Painting: shaved young wet and tight pussy. Did some painting and she enjoyed with soft moans. Came once. Shiok!!
Fj: it was awesome and fantastic. Did 3 positions. Missionary cowgirl and doggy. Standing Missionary she can spread her leg wide open. Doggy was the longest. I ram her from the back for about 10min. She has good bouncy butt. Her moans are like jap av moans. She said she loved it. She came twice😂😂. I am totally exhausted.

Very nice session overall. Her English not so good but still able to have create a nice vibe and good chemistry.

Thanks SNS for the arrangment.
Old 27-09-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 17
Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!Loose_Change is one of the Best!

Aletta SNS

Look : what you see is what you get, pretty and not bad looking, those that you will not reject.

Attitude: Friendly and lovely.

Boobs: think B but overall slim and nice body. Did not see any tummy fat although

BBBJ: eye contact and nice slurpy with lot of licking

Painting: Shaved , no smell, wet and tight

FJ: Accommodating in multiple positions and thoroughly enjoyed the entire session together.

GFE: Gave me the feeling of making love with my first love.
Old 27-09-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
The lack of FR for Elite is interesting. I booked his girls before covid and all were good experiences. I just realize i was also hesitant to try this time because of no feedback or whatsoever. Maybe the censored face also is one of factors to discourage me.

On the other hand, I tried two girls from SNS recently and it was tip top service. I think The stable does have standard for their girls and train them well on what to do, from minor things like soft music in the room, water, snacks, etc to expected service. The only thing is the price could have been cheaper.
Old 27-09-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
The lack of FR for Elite is interesting. I booked his girls before covid and all were good experiences. I just realize i was also hesitant to try this time because of no feedback or whatsoever. Maybe the censored face also is one of factors to discourage me.

On the other hand, I tried two girls from SNS recently and it was tip top service. I think The stable does have standard for their girls and train them well on what to do, from minor things like soft music in the room, water, snacks, etc to expected service. The only thing is the price could have been cheaper.
I think the main reason is that his girls, though I’m sure still of high quality, the price has risen by 30-40%. SNS still maintains the pre-covid pricing with quality as well, hence the shift. Hope Elite bro realises this and get more competitive pricing.
Old 27-09-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
keng123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It’s been so long since I book with VP, but they are still easy to arrange and prompt reply.

Daphne
Looks : 10/10 really pretty, looks like a Korean, fair skin and round eyes
Body: 9/10 slim
Boobs: 9/10 Huge original melons. Soft AF
CB: 10/10 took her time, slow and sensual
BBBJ: 10/10 great technique, not the wild DT type. But it was amazing.
DATY: didn’t try
DFK: 10/10 yes
FJ: 10/10 great chemistry
GFE: 10/10 language barrier but she still try her best
WIR: definitely

Open the door to a gorgeous lady, got language barrier but didn’t felt awkward.
After shower, proceed with CB and BBBJ, she spends her time pleasing in here.
FJ soon after, started with missionary, cowgirl, doggy and finally released in missionary.

Overall it was such a pleasant experience. Definitely will RTF soon.
Old 28-09-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
laughingcup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylaughingcup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Russia Adia from SNS report

A very sexy young gal dress in a sexy lingerie. She is nearly perfect match to the photos. Very beautiful with super sweet and smitten look and blonde hair. She has a perfect proportionate body with hourly glass figure with a soft luscious lips. A nature B size boob with a solid round shaped butt. Cleanly shaven below and very soft and smooth skin with no tattoes but have stomach piercing.

Her English was ok and she was able to hold the conversion while we break the ice. We started with the usual shower together, she’s very thorough. Frenching then follow by BBBJ in the shower.

After shower she offered to me a massage and then after awhile I pulled her near n we frenched heavily like love birds and she loves to be smooch.
After a good 10 minutes of dfk, she blow and woke up my little bro. Her BBBJ was the slow and steady type she will suck and hold on to my shaft.

I proceed down south to serve her. I gave her a good paint, she get horny as I paint her till she squirmed and moaned heavily. Her pussy was soaked with my salvia and her juice and she beg me to enter her.

I capped and enter her. We started with Cowboy ride, missionary, ride with butt facing u which is very sensational and finish with doggie. I ramp her hard and deep for a few stroke and she have a wild wild look while making out. Her moaning sound get louder and she seems to enjoy it. Her pussy was tight and i can feel the hotness inside and she really squeeze it hard during our love making.

After a while of pumping her, i got to urge that i am about to cum, i remove my cock from her and signal her to BBBJ me again. Remove my condom and she go in deep and suck really well. She gave me a fast & furious, deep throated kind of bbbj and suck for a a good 10 mins of sensual bbbj till I release all my load in her mouth. She suck all my load dry and making sure nothing was left.

After that, I took a rest and she proceed to wash her mouth and body. Send me off to the door with a soft peak at my neck.

Service was really excellent. Hardworking, patient and know how to treat and coax a man well. She is a must try, not regret and money well spend.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
The lack of FR for Elite is interesting. I booked

Agreed +150 for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
I think the main reason is that his girls, though I’m sure still of high quality, the price has risen by 30-40%. SNS still maintains the pre-covid pricing with quality as well, hence the shift. Hope Elite bro realises this and get more competitive pricing.
Agree too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1